We've done this, but how many ORS Replenishing Paks do you use at a time? (POLL)

How many ORS Replenishing Paks do you use at a time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One and a half packs usually..

BUT

I now buy a lot of them and put them ina container and mix it with my Motions Moisture Plus..

Can u say Butta? :lol:

KhandiB said:
One and a half packs usually..

BUT

I now buy a lot of them and put them ina container and mix it with my Motions Moisture Plus..

Can u say Butta? :lol:

You are so crazy girl! :lol:

Sounds YUM!

I only use 1/2 a pack. Using one is waaaay more than enough. Maybe I'll use KhandiB's method and buy up a whole bunch, put in a container and mix with another. :grin:

I use 1/2 of the pack because I put all kinds of goodies in there. (though yesterday I didn't use any because I didn't have any)

-A

One pack is plenty for me, but I think I might start putting them in little travel bottles too... great idea!!

One pack is perfect. My hair is 20 months post and getting longer and 1 pack is still good. I just make sure to work it all the way through my hair to the ends.

You ladies inspired me to try this last night. I bought two packs of the product and was surprisingly able to get away with only using one! I did need to add a couple of dollops of my Garnier conditioner at the end of the application, though, but that was fine. If it weren't for this thread, I would have definitely used two packs, so it's nice to know that I can use less conditioner than I usually do.

I’ll experiment by adding a pack to one of my moisturizing conditioners. I think it would be too expensive to use alone as a deep conditioner on my below bra clasp hair.

Last edited:
Back