How Many More Inches Do You Need To Reach Waistlength?

How Many More Inches Do You Need To Reach Waistlength?

• 1 inch more

Votes: 10 2.0%

Votes: 12 2.4%

Votes: 17 3.4%

Votes: 24 4.8%

Votes: 28 5.6%

Votes: 42 8.5%

Votes: 32 6.5%

Votes: 28 5.6%

Votes: 22 4.4%
  • 10 or more

Votes: 281 56.7%

• Total voters
I need like 5 in., but the way my hair has been growing with this MSM, I didn't expect to get to waist length until spring 2007, but the way my hair has been growiing with msm, I might reach it by Nov. or Dec.!!!

esoterica said:
go get that tape measure! we need some accuracy in here! :lol:
i've just measured and i need 10 more inches. i'm on the 2007 challenge, so thats 0.53 inches per month...:scratchch

update : i think i need about 5 more inches.

The bottom layer of my hair is waistlength, but the other layers range from 1-6 inches from waistlength. I just want SweetCashew's length and I will be sooo happy!!

i voted 10 plus. 25 in. is waist length for me (measuring from crown/top of head to waist.) the bottom layers will reach waist well before then, but my goal is to be able to cut it thick & even at 25 in). i'm currently at 6 in. so only 19 more to go:lol: :lol: :lol:

atrinibeauty said:
10 I Think..*sigh*

Eta: I measured last night, and with my short torso, I have 6-7" left to go. Yay!!

I thought the same thing until I measured. I also have a short torso and 7 inches to go. That's just a little over a year from now! Too bad it's not my goal :ohwell:

I am definitely 10 inches plus - heck I am 20 inches from waist length but I don't want hair that long. BSL is long enough.

3 more inches and I'm so excited. :D A year ago (July) when I started at APL, I couldn't imagine I would be approaching WL right now.

I roughly estimated 4".

Ooooh, I so wanna be there by my 10-Year High School Reunion at the end of November. :lol: I think that may be a bit ambitious though.

KiniKakes said:
I roughly estimated 4".

Ooooh, I so wanna be there by my 10-Year High School Reunion at the end of November. :lol: I think that may be a bit ambitious though.

I think you will make it... You have such beautiful hair!!!!!!!:D

den1 said:
i have 10-12inches to go before i reach my waistlength goal

Hi, Den1. I was about to put out an APB/V (sp?) on you, because I have been missing your posts.

On topic: More than 10 inch, but I do not want waist-length hair. I only need BSL or midback. Anything more and I am cutting it back to BSL.

Oh booyyyyy, I'm estimating about 10 in.:lol: I'll become excited when I'm half way there.:D

Back