How Many More Inches Do You Need To Reach Waistlength?

How Many More Inches Do You Need To Reach Waistlength?

• 1 inch more

Votes: 10 2.0%

Votes: 12 2.4%

Votes: 17 3.4%

Votes: 24 4.8%

Votes: 28 5.6%

Votes: 42 8.5%

Votes: 32 6.5%

Votes: 28 5.6%

Votes: 22 4.4%
  • 10 or more

Votes: 281 56.7%

• Total voters
Lucia said:
I think it's more like 2" too esp. the longer section, but if you're going to blunt cut then yeah you need to pass it by @ least 2" for theloss of length. But that's some good progress chica. :yay:

Thank You:p and Honeylemon, it just seems there is not a set place. Like with brastrap u have the strap. With WL its so hard to tell.

jadedcynicism said:
go get that tape measure! we need some accuracy in here! :lol:
i've just measured and i need 10 more inches. i'm on the 2007 challenge, so thats 0.53 inches per month...:scratchch

I need 16 more inches to get to my waist!

I need A WHOLE LOT!:lol: (we're talking 10++) Waist would be too much for me to want to deal with anyway, though it sure can be pretty, but its more than I want to ever have to deal with.

I'm just now reaching shoulder length in the back. (the sides have some catching up to do)

-A

12 inches... A whoel dang foot! Its cool though. By next year Ill be half way there and all natural and the year after that Ill be waist length natural (sends up a lil prayer :) )

SherryLove sincerely wishes each and every one of you the Best in growing your Beautiful and Healthy hair to waist length......

due to hard water, i've had a major setback in growth, i've lost 3 inches of hair ( i went from bsl-finally, now back down to just below shoulder length), and i'm very frustrated. i'm still transitioning, but i think i'm giving up on waistlength, i just don't see it happening for me, but good-luck to everyone else on your journey.

I'm pretty tall, so it would be around 12 inches for my hair to be at my waist . . . and it's already past my shoulders.

I have around 15 inches to go. Now that I'm natural, I am more confident that I'll make it. Hopefully around 2009.

I need about 6 more inches +/-. That means I should be there this time next year. This year I need to make it to mid back. I need 2.5 more inches for that.

i chose 8 inches- i think its less than that because i'm transitioning and have a whole 5-6 inches of new growth- but i'd be more than satisfied with 8 (so by winter of next year i should attain waistlength i'm thinking...i had originally set my sights on the end of 2007) because if we're considering shrinkage, i'd actually like to look like i'm waistlength hahahaha i'm pretty close maybe 5 inches away but i'd be more comfortable with 8....

I'm going with 10+ but I'm careful not to really pay it too much attention because I think I'll get too manic.

Late last year, I put myself on a 2-yr timeline to reach waist length by the end of '07 (going with the 1/2" monthly growth goal which requires no effort--kinda the lazy way out, I know!) :p

Then, after I was paying almost daily attention.....in the mirror, like a madwoman.....I got nervous, unsure and thought maybe I'll change it to 2008. But screw it, I'm chillin' and I won't change, update or amend it until 12/29/07--my birthday, btw--when I will know for a fact it isn't achievable!!!

On the bright side I'm entering what I believe to be my growth spurt season (spring/summer) so I do plan to have a more accurate & documented accounting in the upcoming months--I've taken some pictures and will continue to do so but won't post them for detailed analysis just yet.

Happy growing to all those who are undertaking this journey whether WE knew it or not and just got swept up in the craze!! (yea, I'm definitely including myself because I really can't believe I'm talking about it when folks ask how long I'm letting it grow.... :eek: )

Well right now I am at 14-16 inches from hairline. Comfortable waistlength for me is at 26-28 inches. I'll just say 12 inches. That's about two years. I would give myself until Christmas eve 2008.

Back