How Many More Inches Do You Need To Reach Waistlength?

How Many More Inches Do You Need To Reach Waistlength?

• 1 inch more

Votes: 10 2.0%

Votes: 12 2.4%

Votes: 17 3.4%

Votes: 24 4.8%

Votes: 28 5.6%

Votes: 42 8.5%

Votes: 32 6.5%

Votes: 28 5.6%

Votes: 22 4.4%
  • 10 or more

Votes: 281 56.7%

• Total voters

esoterica

go get that tape measure! we need some accuracy in here! :lol:
i've just measured and i need 10 more inches. i'm on the 2007 challenge, so thats 0.53 inches per month...:scratchch

10 I Think..*sigh*

Eta: I measured last night, and with my short torso, I have 6-7" left to go. Yay!!

Last edited:
I think I may need 10 or more...sigh...major setback. I will be trimming off several inches too...oh well, it's just hair...I'll be weaving it up real soon.

Alli77 said:
I think I may need 10 or more...sigh...major setback. I will be trimming off several inches too...oh well, it's just hair...I'll be weaving it up real soon.
join the 10inch+ club! we've all got a long way to go :)

10+++++...I have an extremely long way to go. From TWA to waistlength...:ohwell:...I am determine to have my waistlength hair.:cool:

I think need 2" just to touch waist, 3-4" if I want to really want to be sure and have length for a even trimm

Last edited:
I put 7 inches but I'm not really sure...may be more like 5 but I'm going to do a few big trims before I get there so it feels like the time it takes for 7 inches versus 5.

I think about 8 inches. less than two from the top of my brastrap...6 inches below that, I should be at my waist.:)

I have a rather short torso so I need about a 12-13 inches to reach waistlength even though I'm just touching my shoulders now (that's if I don't cut off my bone straight ends since I'm texlaxed now).

Waistlength doesn't seem like a realistic goal for me...but I hope I can make it some day!

23-25 :ohwell:

I'm transitioning and have about 2" of natural hair. I have a looong neck so that's a few more inches from waist. Waist length would be a good target for me because with shinkrage it will look as if I have armpit length.

How long it would take:

At the current rate of 3" per year (0.25" per month)
= 27" / 3" = 9 years (= 2015):ohwell: :confused: :perplexed

At target rate of 9" per year (0.75" per month)
= 27" / 9" = 3 (= 2009)

I measured from the crown of my head to my waist line and it measures 28 inches.

I currently have 5.5 +/- inches of hair, so I need about 23 inches!!! :Blush2:

I measured my hair, stretched, at about 22 inches. Waist length for me is about 28 inches. So my longest layer needs 6 more inches to be at waist length. Since my goal is to be there by the end of 2007, I should get there with ease, barring any major setbacks. We'll see...

around 7--- 9 for good luck..

if i carry on getting and inch per month i should be justttt there by december! (AIMING HIGH THIS YR LOL)

i'm going to get a trim soon, so I can't exactly say, but I assume I will be 4-5" from the smallest part of my tummy, around my belly button :look: at 29"

And If I want to go the WHOLE way, I'd need 7-8", at 31"... I'd like to get to 29" in late December, if possible. But right now, I'm just obsessed with getting to 27" and all those trims that I'm having lately are killing me:ohwell:

sylver2 said:
I need about 3-4 inches more
I think it's more like 2" too esp. the longer section, but if you're going to blunt cut then yeah you need to pass it by @ least 2" for theloss of length. But that's some good progress chica. :yay:

I would say 3 inches just so I can feel confident "claiming" the waistlength title. I should be there by the end of Dec '06!!

Back