How many Cups of Water Do you Drink Daily

How Many Cups of Water do you drink daily?

• 6-8

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • 10-12

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • 12 or more

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I drink at least a gallon a day...usually more. It's necessary for weightloss as well as hair.

Usually 6-8 glasses, except on days that I run - I drink a lot more on those, because I murder three glasses as soon as I get back from outside. I'm really keep up with my water intake (I'm quite bad at it), and I've been feeling a lot more hydrated as a result. My skin thanks me too ;).

It's sad I could not even choose an option:nono:. I am never really thirsty for fluids, I have been having this problem for a while even when I was preggo. I may drink 1-2 cups most days. I have been challenging my self to try and drink atleast 32oz

I said 8-10. sometimes more. I have to because I'm currently taking MSM and Chlorella. These supplements help excrete toxins from your body and the water helps remove them from your body.

to be honest, probably only about 3 - 4. i don't believe that everybody in the world benefits from the "gallon a day" thing. if i drink too much water in the day, i feel heavy, lethargic, & groggy. even spacing large amounts of water throughout the day, by the end of the day, i feel like i'm carrying around a dump truck in my tummy. i know i need to drink a bit more, since i take spirulina every morning.

I used to drink maybe 2 liters a day. But I've been rationalizing my poor water intake with "I drink plenty of iced tea, I get my water that way!" This thread makes me feel bad about how much water I don't drink :(

*off to find a water bottle*

We need to drink atleast 8 glasses a day.Some peolpe dont know that you get aleast 50% of you water intake from food alone. But to answer your question I drink at least 4-8 glasses a day. I love water!

Back