How long do you think it'll take for you to reach your goal?

How long before you reach your goal?

• 1-2 years

Votes: 190 53.5%
  • 3-4 years

Votes: 108 30.4%
  • 5+ years

Votes: 24 6.8%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 33 9.3%

• Total voters
I should be at my ultimate goal of Full BSL in the front and MBL in the back in about a year, 18 months tops for setbacks.

My ultimate goal is MBL --- I give myself 2 years to get there which includes trims and room for minor set backs. :)

I am currently a little past APL and Im praying that I make MBL sometime next year. If I don't no biggie I shall survive.

3-4 years form my hair to be full SL curly. I guess that would probably have to be full MBL stretched though.

My first length goal is MBL, which should be March 2010, and then WL in early fall 2010. But, I actually voted "3-4 yrs" because my main overall hair goal is to have BSL to MBL natural hair and longer. I'm transitioning without the BC, so it'll be a while before I have that much natural hair. I will still have texturized hair on the ends, so if I reach BSL-MBL natural hair in 3-4, then I will actually be HL in the same time (all hair length together, though some natural and some processed), if that makes sense.

Sounds complicated, but I just plan to take it easy and let it grow. I was able to go natural easily in 13 mos (with a BC) just with the most lazy/ultra low-maintenance routine ever. I know I can do it again with little to no effort without a BC this time.

As far as length is concern I am going for APL before I cut it even and start working from there. I chose 3+ years because I want ultimate thickness.

I voted "I have no idea," but I think in actuality that it may be 4-5 years because I want full, thick blunt MBL. I think that may be a whole lot of hair on my tall, long-everything (neck, face, torso, etc) frame...but that's what I am aiming for right now...

I have no idea

I don't know my goal is the reach healthy and thick MBL... WL would be nice. I'm at NL right now so I guess that would take 3-4 years? I guess by the time I finish college I would have reached my hair length goal. LOL

I am NL grazing SL at the moment and I would like to get to BSL by Dec 2011.... Here's hoping, praying and trying not to fall off my Reggie ....

I'm praying for thick & healthy BSL by 12/2010. My hair grows at a decent rate. Now that I know how to protect my ends, I can get past shoulder length.:yep:

Well my goal is MBL. Right now, my longest layer is earlength so, I guess 3-4 years cause my hair grows only about 1/4" a month and i'm 5' 10''. I try to focus on the thickness and overall health of my hair as opposed to length so I don't get discouraged :yep:.

My goal is MBL. I'm scraping APL now so I figure 9-12 months to hit BSL, and another 8 or so months to hit MBL.

*shudders* I'm getting excited just thinking about it! :pray:

I actually would love to have my hair straightened, all the way hip length. My hair grows pretty fast, but today is my first day on my road to taking care of it. My hair is shoulder length now so hopefully with the right care and love and patients it will get to hip length within the next 5 years.

Wow, without this thread--I kinda was getting weary of the whole hair growth goals. But I will hop on in it. Currently, I am hoping to get to full APL by April 2010. For the end of 2010, I am hoping on getting to BSL. My ultimate goal is to get full WL hair so I am hoping by September 2011--this goal will be met.

I think 2 -2.5 years to hit BSL is ample time.
I just did the BC a couple months ago, so I'm not even back to full shoulder length yet.

In no rush, as long as I continue to retain my length I should be fine.

For now BSL is my ultimate goal, that might change but I really don't know if I want to deal with any more hair than that.

Back