How long do you think it'll take for you to reach your goal?

How long before you reach your goal?

• 1-2 years

Votes: 190 53.5%
  • 3-4 years

Votes: 108 30.4%
  • 5+ years

Votes: 24 6.8%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 33 9.3%

• Total voters
I'm giving myself 8 months (June 2010) to be MBL, if I dont make it by then darnit, I'll just settle for BSL-MBL :ohwell:.

4-5 years to comfortable reach full even blunt tailbone length (incl big chop) i dont know how realistic this is as i only have my first years growth as an indicator as I grew from neck length to almost apl.
wherever i will be in 4-5 years i don't doubt i'll be happy even if i don't reach my goal.

I say 3-4 years. My hair grows pretty well but my retention is still shaky. I don't know if it's because my hair is fine but I'm still perfecting it. I'm sure if I protective styled more I'd get there sooner. But I don't like to do it. I tried wigging it last week and I only made it a week. I'm looking to get to mbl or wl. We'll see how it goes.

I predict I'll be at goal for certain in 10-12 months. My goal is waist length but I'll be very happy once I get to below shoulder blade (with my shortest layer at between SL & APL). So once it gets to that point, I think I'd be less impatient about waiting for my hair to get to goal :lol:.

I am not sure because I have a few goals like thick edges and hair in addition to length. My length goal is APL so I figured I may get that by July 2010 since my growth rate has been okay with no consistent growth aids. I went from NL to grazing SL in 4mths. I give myself Dec 2010 for overall thickness and filling in my edges.

I say 2-3 yrs. I started around chin length and I am now shoulder length. I'm hoping to be at APL by dec 2010 and BSB by May 2011 which is my goal date. I may however stop at full APL. I've never had hair that long as an adult so I don't know.

3 to 4 years is my plan to get to BSL stretched. I have a TWA and I am hoping for full NL by my 1 year mark (June 2010) I am planning on being at full SL January 2011, APL June 2011 then BSL January 2012

i eventually would like to be at least MBL, stretched. i am currently just under APL after a trim, so i should be back to APL by 2010. i then want to be BSL by 2011, and MBL by 2012. i'm thinking that when i'm MBL stretched, unstretched i'm going to be somewhere between SL and BSL natural.

My next goal is full APL by May 2010, and my ultimate goal is full WL by Jan 2012, my 4th year naptural anniversary!

i chose 3-4 years. i dont know exactly what my goal is. i want thick healthy mbl or longer hair when its stretched. i dont know what that would be while its shrunken, maybe bsl.
my hair seems to be retaining pretty well and im taking care of it the best way i know how so i think somewhere between 2-4 years i should have stretched mbl hair. and as long as its thick and healthy im happy.

well my goal is waist length.....but I think I will settle for mbl....so I say 2 years.....until then, cuz I will probably be bsl around late spring or next summer.

I'm shoulder length now and my goal is FULL APL, so I'm giving myself one year. I started at full NL so I think it's possible. I just need to work on finding a protective style other than my current braid outs. Not using heat has made a BIG difference!!!

I reached my goal a month ago. And that was to be able to put my hair in a ponytail (I BCed. Lol). Now, I want shoulder length hair. I only have 2 inches to go and I know that it will take me about a month and a half. I'm getting there! Lol.

I just started my HHJ in February of this year. Since my goal is to be a blunt cut WL, I believe I will be there in 3 years.

Hm, I am really in this to keep growing and growing, so I don't know. I'm hoping making WL will happen in a year or two. I hope making full WL will happen in 2-3 years.

I just noticed today that my hair is finally full SL and even past SL in the back. The longest layer of hair is only 6 inches from BSL. I hope to make BSL, maybe even full BSL by the end of next year. So, that is what I am going to concentrate on for now.

I wish 'forever' was an option.
My hair is growing, and I'm glad for it, it's BSL when straightened again but curly it shrinks up and looks like there's no growth at all. I love my shrinkage, but it makes me forget that my hair is growing.

I voted for 3-4 years. After my recent setback, boy, oh boy. I'm not going to get discouraged though, because I've seen you ladies do it, so I know that I can reach my goals!

You all keep me encouraged!:trampolin:trampolin!

I chose 1-2 years because I'm wearing a twa now, and stretched it's about chin/neck length. My goal is SL and then APL. And the only reason I want APL is because I have so much shrinkage. I figure if it's APL then shrunken it will be at least close to shoulder length and I can put it in a ponytail or a nice afro puff.

Back