How Far Away Are YOU From Your Goal...

How Many Inches Are You From Your Next Length Goal?

• less than .05! Almost there!

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • 1- 1 1/2 inches

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • 1-2inches

Votes: 31 6.4%
  • 2-3 inches

Votes: 107 21.9%
  • 3 or more....I've got a long way...

Votes: 328 67.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. How long is your hair now? SL
2. How many inches are you from your next length goal? 6 inches
3. What are you doing to get there? Protective styling (full-sewn weaves) for 12 months and taking a break for 2 weeks in between.
4. How long are you giving yourself to reach your goal? 12 months

God Bless you all with your hair dreams <3

1. How long is your hair now? right now its past sl... not by much though
2. How many inches are you from your next length goal? about 5 inches from APL :look:
3. What are you doing to get there? Currently I'm keeping up with a no heat regimine, and really keeping my hair hidden.. It means weaves until Dec 2010
4. How long are you giving yourself to reach your goal? Another year or so. I would like to be APL by my 2year bc anniversary.. But realistically, Dec2010 it will be there...

1. How long is your hair now?
1 inch above BSL after trim
2. How many inches are you from your next length goal? MBL = 3 inches, wl = 6 inches
3. What are you doing to get there?protective styling and moisturizing and proteining like hell, trimming twice a year
4. How long are you giving yourself to reach your goal?
1 year for mbl, 1 year from that for wl (leaving allowance for any setbacks

Currently transitioning to natural from relaxed...It's been about 6 months since my last relaxer. Wondering what I've gotten myself into :ohwell:

1. How long is your hair now?
Hmm well when flat-ironed it's shoulder length...Before flat ironing I've noticed that the new growth on the bottom is growing faster than the top :nono:. The new growth on the top looks to be about 2.5 inches long when I stretch it and the new growth on the bottom looks closer to 3 inches long.

2. How many inches are you from your goal?
It's hard to tell at this point because initially I wanted about 6 inches of new growth before I chopped off the relaxed ends...But now I feel like that would still be too short.

3. What are you doing to get there?
I was co-washing every other day and wet bunning for like 2 months, then switched to co-washing every 2-3 days and DCing once a week for another 2 months. For the last 2 months I've just been washing and DCing once a week, blow drying and flat ironing then wrapping nightly. The style lasts me up to 4 days if I straighten it well enough. After that I just brush it into a bun daily until my next wash.

4. How long are you giving yourself to reach your goal?
To gain another 3-3.5 inches I would say another 8 months. Boooo!

Back