How do you dress at home

beebellkel

Just wondering do you guys have a certain attire when you're just chilling at home? I have the tendency to throw on anything with my bonnet i look a mess partly because im home with a 6 month old but when i go out i get all dolled up in the back of my mind i wonder if he would like me to look more put together at home.do you guys do anything special?

a lot of the time i just wear his clothes. if we arent going anywhere i were leggings, shorts, tshirts. i dont dress up at all for just hanging around the house.

do you mean by myself or with a guy?
i dress pretty casual (shorts, t-shirt, leggings, tank top) either way though.
i wanna start wearing maxi dresses though it's hot!!

menina said:
do you mean by myself or with a guy?
i dress pretty casual (shorts, t-shirt, leggings, tank top) either way though.
i wanna start wearing maxi dresses though it's hot!!

With a guy. I was thinking about maxi dresses too!

If we are just lounging around the house? I wear little matching camisole and short sets. They're comfortable and I look cute/sexy without making much effort. Takes just as much effort to throw that on as it does a raggedy t-shirt and sweats and he really appreciates that even when we're chilling I still care about how I appear to him.

with the last guy i was dating i would wear one of his dress shirts with the sleeves rolled up. it became "my" shirt.

i felt so cute. :lol:

Now that I'm a SAHW, I try to make an effort to put on at least a little make up and a cute summer dress that I can throw on or at the very least cute sweats with no stains(even on the days I don't have much to do outside of the home). It's so easy to fall into a slump.

by myself? ideally like the biggest bum that ever lived.
if any of my suitors ever tried to show up to my apartment for a surprise visit, it would be a sad day.
With a guy? I pull out my cute loungewear. But it's been ages since I've done that, so I don't remember:lol: Got danggit.
I do love men's shirts, though, and I own a couple. I bought them for myself:look:

I'm usually in the raw.
I need to find some cute clothes to wear around the house. I have some but it's just so much more comfy to be nude. No one is here anyway.

When it's really hot, I wear next to nothing. A sports bra and booty shorts.
When it's really cold, pajama pants and the first shirt I grab.
If it's in between, whatever I grab, I wear.

Either a night gown or comfy pants with a camisole. I don't dress up at all when I'm at home. No one but my family's going to see me anyway.:ohwell:

Last year DH made a comment about him liking that dress in skimpy stuff at home "for him"

Um...i'm wearing panties and a t shirt and no bra cuz it's comfy...not for you! (But I didn't tell him that lol I let him think I was puttin effort in)

I wear yoga pants while doing yoga. Hospital scrubs for housework and working with my MIL. Tees and leggings or jeans, lounge pajamas, warmup pants, or caftans all other times around the house. Shorts and tees, A-shirts or camis when it's hot.

I usually wear what I wore for the day until bedtime or some cute casual clothes. Since getting married I've upped my game. I don't wear t shirty very often. Usually spagetti strapped tops and shorts, yoga pants, or lounge skirts. I also have a couple of lounge dresses that I will wear around the house. I like to be comfortable while at home and yet still try to be cute. :lol:

I don't tie up my hair until I'm about to get into the bed or until I'm about to actually go to sleep.

when im at home ALONE i tend to be naked. i cannot wear clothes in the house. clothes are the first thing to go as soon as i walk in the door :lol: there is no such thing as pants when im home alone.

Back