HOW DO U WEAR YOUR HAIR DURING SEX?

tt8

I WAS JUST DISCUSSING WITH SOME OF THE OTHER LADIES ABOUT OUR FAVORITE ADULT LIT MOVIES N OTHER GROWN FOLK SITUATIONS N ONE OF THEM SAID SHE HAD TO GETS HER SEXY BONNET OUT (bonnet, sexy??:perplexed)...
THAT MADE ME THINK HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR MY HAIR DURING SEX...OR BETTER YET, WHAT POSITIONS DO YOU N YOUR MAN, SIDE A@@, SO, OR DH DO TO AVOID BREAKAGE??? (don't get 2 graphic,I dont want them to shut us down)

I make sure the pillow is under my neck (comfortably) and let my head hang alittle or I wrap a silk scarf around my edges and my nape. If it's just a quicky then I don't worry about my hair til after we're done. :blush:

I'm :lachen: cause no one is sharing really they are all waiting for the answers!

I'll go....

Pre-LHCF i never even thought about it unless it was freshly done, but nowwwww! I'm always thinking like daaaammmmmmmnnnnnnn i know some hairs in the back of my head are breaking. :grin: How terrible?!? I shouldn't even be thinking about my hair but i do. so now i try to avoid being on bottom. he likes it...he doesn't even know its because I'm thinking about my hair! hahaha:lachen:

*walks into thread* :sekret: sits at the back and quietly starts jotting down notes :fan:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I just put it in a ponytail usually with a little of the front hanging down in my face. My SO has an amazing ability to lay on/pull my hair no matter what we are doing, let alone during coitus. I try to find the perfect balance between preserving my sexy and preserving my hair from a 280-lb man ripping it out.

Sex is the one time I don't care about my hair, yes, it's THAT good :lick: so I just let it loose and free. I like for him to grab allll up in it :yep:

But then after we finish, I think ''Oh crap'' and put it up in a bun :lol:

Sex is the one time I don't care about my hair, yes, it's THAT good :lick: so I just let it loose and free. I like for him to grab allll up in it :yep:

But then after we finish, I think ''Oh crap'' and put it up in a bun :lol:

I'm with you. If I'm thinking about my hair, something is definitely wrong :look:.

You know how when a lot of people diet they allow themselves one free day to eat whatever they want? Well when I get down, thats my free pass:grin:.

Usually how it was before we "started" seeing how we hardly plan it.... I let go and let the Hair Gods..

Last edited:
:kissing4:, heheh, so how do you ladies keep looking sexy at night, it's all ok when your single but how understanding are your men really? I mean whats the best way to look cute at bed time?

This is funny. I remember my ex one night asking "Do we HAVE to wear the scarf tonight?" and I thought my head is the only one under this bonnet!

Anyway, I say, if I'm thinking that much about my hair at that point (almost never!), I should just pass b/c I'm probably not in the mood anyway.

I just thought though, if we let our heads hand over the edge of the bed, we could use sex as a way to nourish the scalp internally by allowing the blood to flow there...:grin: On 2nd thought, if a looong session, be careful not black out...:lachen:

I'm with you. If I'm thinking about my hair, something is definitely wrong :look:.

Exactly! I don't worry about my hair except I enjoy when it adds to the sexiness! :yep: I rarely cover my hair when we are enjoying each other. My man loves to touch and smell my hair. :yep:

I do enough conditioning and moisturizing and protecting to be very carefree during that time!

HAHA... interesting thread!

i just wear it out. i'm partially texlaxed (unintentionally), so 98% of the time once we're finished, my hair's puffed up from a shoulder length bob into a mini fro, so i just pin it up afterwards.

Doo rag AND a scarf on top tied extra tight. Do NOT touch my hair.

He aint giving me any money to go and get my hair done or to buy hair care products and he aint giving me the time back that it takes to untangle it, moisturize it and re-roll it so i can look presentable again so he can just shutup and be glad he's gettin' some period.

Wasn't it Katt Williams who said that men aren't even interested in that. They could care less if your panties/bra match, or your chipped toenail polish or if u even shaved your legs.

They're just glad to be gettin' some!

I used to wear half wigs or phonyponies so it was cool. Now I have my satin pillow case and and hope that its still under my hair when we're finished. other than that, we usually aren't on the bed anyway, we like those "other positions"
:sandm: Well, not this far, but you get the idea :blush:

Wasn't it Katt Williams who said that men aren't even interested in that. They could care less if your panties/bra match, or your chipped toenail polish or if u even shaved your legs.

They're just glad to be gettin' some!

Honestly, for me it is not really about what he wants. I feel sexier and prettier depending on how I wear my hair, the undies I choose to wear, or how well manicured my nails are (anytime, not necessary when there is some action about to jump off). Sorry, Katt Williams is NO authority on a woman's sexuality with his pansy butt.

:kissing4:, heheh, so how do you ladies keep looking sexy at night, it's all ok when your single but how understanding are your men really? I mean whats the best way to look cute at bed time?

During the work week, I do wear my scarf and he actually likes it. One time me actually asked if I could leave on my conditioning cap while I was deep conditioning. :blush:

Overall I try to wear really pretty scarfs during the week and most times I will put it on AFTER there is any action at all.

But, on the weekend, I don't worry about it most times. I just don't cover my hair at all and I don't think about it.

I never really worried about this until LHCF, but im usually in braids or a sew in so it dont worry but if my hair is out I pile it up on top of my head in a ponytail or bun and hopes it stays( usually doesnt) the other day I had to call a time out because I was actually laying on my hair and I heard it ripping:nono:

Honestly, for me it is not really about what he wants. I feel sexier and prettier depending on how I wear my hair, the undies I choose to wear, or how well manicured my nails are (anytime, not necessary when there is some action about to jump off). Sorry, Katt Williams is NO authority on a woman's sexuality with his pansy butt.

Um ditto on that...lol it's probably very bad but I like to have hair hair bouncing and swinging because it makes me feel sexier and that makes things more enjoyable for everyone. Sex is one of those times I could care less about what my hair looks like :spinning:.

it's usually pinned up or in a ponytail. i used to let it out before my journey and allow them to pull it:blush:

but in recent months i've been putting 'clip on hair tracks'. i wear them so much, sometimes i forget i have them in.

so one nite i gave permission for him to pull it (forgetting for a split second that i have my clip-ons in)....

....it went from 'yea go head pull it......OH NOOOO DON'T....DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING':lachen::lachen::lachen:'....

Back