How do I get rid of my boyfriend's mother.

Lemme get this straight. You have no job, career, nada. No goals, nothing. So basically, you have nothing going for yourself in terms of the future, and this boy tells you that if you don't move with him, he won't give you any money? Did I read that right?

What kind of work does he do that he can afford you not to work. Why would you want to be the type of woman, with no goals, to be dependent on a man, especially one who is still suckling from his momma's tits?

I have a daughter your age. I wish she would come n tell me she moving to go shack with some boy who offers nothing....no pot to piss in and a window to throw it out of.

Have a plan or plan to fail. I hope I read this wrong.
But I wanna be a gold digging good for nothing, can't you tell? :sad:

@hunnychile
Take the advice from this thread that was helpful and KIM. And keep us updated. No use in going back and forth with folks. Live your life and be happy. You didn't post anything in this thread that made you sound like a gold digger and there is nothing wrong with a guy who cares for you handling the finances. You do not have to explain yourself to anyone. Some women prefer to be completely independent financially. Some have their careers completely figured out at 18. And some don't. It's okay. All you can do is be you, continue to be beautiful and happy, and do your best. And you can't be anyone but you. And you can't please everyone.

@hunnychile
Take the advice from this thread that was helpful and KIM. And keep us updated. No use in going back and forth with folks. Live your life and be happy. You didn't post anything in this thread that made you sound like a gold digger and there is nothing wrong with a guy who cares for you handling the finances. You do not have to explain yourself to anyone. Some women prefer to be completely independent financially. Some have their careers completely figured out at 18.

You're the best as always. :yep:

I don't really have a trusted "older woman" in my life, so I value hearing from ladies who have the wisdom I dont.

No matter what dude says, the woman gets the least out of a live-in arrangement. He gets the perks of having a wife without the responsibility. Since you are young and un encumbered you may go through it just for the life experience as long as you have. Plan b c d. Most people I know with long term live ins never married infact dude ends up marrying the first chick to come along after the break up.

Work on your career and savings if you do decide to go.

Back