Votes: 18 6.2%
  • Now Chlorella Powder

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Vitamin Shoppe Super Chlorella

Votes: 34 11.7%
  • Other Chlorella brand

Votes: 45 15.5%

• Total voters
Ok, i'm beginning to look younger :yay: when i look in the mirror i smile as i see the 18 year old me!
i went to see a chinese herbalist yesterday and had a full body assessment.
He asked my age, i told him 25 he was in shock :eek:
he says i do not look a day older than 16!!!
(Looks like mommys and grannys anti-aging gene is kicking in!)

:yay: i'm just so so pleased, as i was feeling tired, run down, ugly and frumpy as i have had a hard last year. but i'm feeling so so much better now.

The dark eye circles i developed have lightened up immensely!! :yay:

I have lost a dress size, my belly (baby)fat has decreased so much.
my eyes are crazily white, my teeth too (i heard chlorella is a good mouth wash)

my skin is extra beautiful (all over) some days i do not put on any moisturiser at all!!! :look:

i'm really reaping the chlorella benefits and have never felt better!!

i love to do gardening, walking, playing constantly with my two babies, going to baby groups, swimming etc etc

DH and I went to a day spa the other day, it was bliss.
They have algae wraps that smell like chlorella and spirulina, it was heaven!!!
I'm planning to go back for 2 days soon.

I'm loving life right now and have so much more energy, i'm competing with the energiser bunny.
I have 5 hours sleep and i feel so refreshed!!
I even like housework now :giggle:

no more sluggishness, :yep:

I LOVE BEING GREEN :rosebud: :yay: :rosebud:

Congrats to you, wish I had known about these when I was 25 you have a great head start.

How your thanking yours?? Pills Powder?? How much?

You went to Bliss are you in the ATL??? Bliss here is at the W.
I have not been in a while you are making me think about it. :yep:

I'm on page 440 (reading backwards), I am looking to see how this stuff tastes (just curious gonna drink it anyway). I'll order some today, I'm in thanks to all you wonderful ladies who are sharing your successes.

Thanks.

A new convert, LOL

Welcome to the chlorella party Lovin Locks!:weird::dance7::clap:

If you find a green goodness drink or one of the others you really won't taste it. There are suggestions for drinks to mask the taste in post #1 and #2. Make sure to read them because they contain the quick start guide! Please don't forget to vote as well for the type of chlorella that you purchased.

Ok, i'm beginning to look younger :yay: when i look in the mirror i smile as i see the 18 year old me!
He asked my age, i told him 25 he was in shock :eek:
he says i do not look a day older than 16!!!
(Looks like mommys and grannys anti-aging gene is kicking in!)

:yay: i'm just so so pleased, as i was feeling tired, run down, ugly and frumpy as i have had a hard last year. but i'm feeling so so much better now.

The dark eye circles i developed have lightened up immensely!! :yay:

I have lost a dress size, my belly (baby)fat has decreased so much.
my eyes are crazily white, my teeth too (i heard chlorella is a good mouth wash)

my skin is extra beautiful (all over) some days i do not put on any moisturiser at all!!! :look:

i'm really reaping the chlorella benefits and have never felt better!!

i love to do gardening, walking, playing constantly with my two babies, going to baby groups, swimming etc etc

DH and I went to a day spa the other day, it was bliss.
They have algae wraps that smell like chlorella and spirulina, it was heaven!!!
I'm planning to go back for 2 days soon.

I'm loving life right now and have so much more energy, i'm competing with the energiser bunny.
I have 5 hours sleep and i feel so refreshed!!
I even like housework now :giggle:

no more sluggishness, :yep:

I LOVE BEING GREEN :rosebud: :yay: :rosebud:
TO the bolded: I KNOW! IT's insane. It's like one day you look like you, and the next thing you know, you're looking years younger out of no where. I didn't intend to look like a teen (I'm 30 this year) but I do. There's a restaurant that has a bar in it. I like to go there because they actually have a cheap lunch special (I don't drink at all...don't laught at me yall it's just the way I am) so anways....they CARD me to get in there. And they hold my license up to the light to make sure that it's a real one, like really scrutinizing it. I would be angry if the implications weren't so cool. In addition to the lottery ticket thing I told you ladies about several weeks ago. Carded for a lottery ticket. Hysterical. I was waiting to see when other ladies would pop in with some similar observations because I know it says on different chlorella sites that women have been known to shave years off with the chlorella.

Also I normally look a little tired around the eyes because of Grave's and whatever other auto thing is going on that the docs are trying to figure out, but I now look refreshed, and just youthful.

I definintely agree with you Blaque*Angel and I am happy that you are having such wonderful results. This stuff is just the best in more ways than one.:grin:

BTW chlorella as a mouthwash, I read that it is good at helping to develop healthy gums too so I mix a little in water and swish with it at night. Why not?

Just stepped over to e-Bay to purchase this is what I saw:

Yaeyama Chlorella 200 mg Source Naturals - $10.00

I don't know how many pills that is though. At 10 pills per day (their recommendation) this may or may not be a good deal?? I've asked the seller how many pills there are.
IDK I think source naturals was on sale at whole foods for $13.00 after shipping it may be best to just go over and purchase the pills there. In addition at least you know where THEY are coming from. This seller could or could not have an imitation.

I'm in!

I just purchased my Source Naturals Yaeyama tablets from Amazon, and they will be here on Tuesday! I got 600 tabs for $14.43, and I subscribed to have the same package delivered every 30 days (I have Amamzon Prime, so free shipping).

I am very excited about this, because I have a slight thyroid problem, constipation, and I have been suffering from acne off and on for about 7 years now, so I'm really looking forward to relief from these problems. The hair growth will be a very nice side benefit.

Thank you so much for all the info, luckiestdestiny...

So, I've started taking Chorella. It's been a week and things have been looking green these days :sekret: I dont know if i should be worried!

So far my eyes are bright and I'm buzzing with energy. The only problem is I shouldnt take it at night; I cant sleep :ohwell:

I'm really trying to stick with it ! I cant usually take supplements because my skin breaks out :nono: MSM, biotin, omega 6-9 etc....results? ACNE! So lets hope Chorella stays a good health strategy in my diet :yep:

I just ran out of my Source Naturals Yaeyama Powder and I got crazy growth from it!

Does anyone know where I can get again at a cheaper price than $33.00 it is the 16oz by the way

I almost had a heart attack when my period was two days late. I forgot that some of the ladies said that their periods came late so when mine was two days late this time around I was having a fit. I took three pregnancy test and hit my husband upside his head at least twice. My period is always on time and the times that it was not on time were the times that it did not come for at 9 months. I love my children but I am done having children for the time being. It was not until my period came (two days late) that I realize that it was probably the chlorella. Just a reminder to those who are starting chlorella.

Welcome to the chlorella party Lovin Locks!:weird::dance7::clap:

If you find a green goodness drink or one of the others you really won't taste it. There are suggestions for drinks to mask the taste in post #1 and #2. Make sure to read them because they contain the quick start guide! Please don't forget to vote as well for the type of chlorella that you purchased.

Oh yeah, I did read that. I put a bid in some on e-Bay this a.m. It was one of those auctions where you name a price so I'm waiting to see if seller accepts or not. If he/she did not, then I'll walk up to our local Food Co-op and see what's on their shelf.

From reading the poll here I am opting for the first or second though, the one with Yaema (or something like that) in the name, from Japan.

Will post after purchase fer sure.

LL

Okay, so I've been taking 2 tablespoons of chl for the last few days.

My face has been breaking out for the last few weeks since i began. I dislike this immensely. The zits are really big and ominous. :perplexed . Though they seems to clear up after a day or two, then another arrives.:ohwell::nono:

I've always had clear skin and I just feel so self-conscious - the waistlength cocktail had my already clear skin g-l-o-w-ing. I realize this is detox, but i'm ready for it to be over. enuf already.

This means i'm taking 24 gms!?! tomorrow i'll reduce to 1 tblspn, maybe my body can take it better. I think I leaped from 4 gms or so in tablets to 24 gms when i got the powder, so i'll back step a little, no a bunch.

Last edited:
I'm in!

I just purchased my Source Naturals Yaeyama tablets from Amazon, and they will be here on Tuesday! I got 600 tabs for $14.43, and I subscribed to have the same package delivered every 30 days (I have Amamzon Prime, so free shipping).

I am very excited about this, because I have a slight thyroid problem, constipation, and I have been suffering from acne off and on for about 7 years now, so I'm really looking forward to relief from these problems. The hair growth will be a very nice side benefit.

Thank you so much for all the info, luckiestdestiny...
Welcome Mstar!:dance7: Glad to see you're joining the party! Please remember to take your thyroid medicine. I know I will have to take mine for life (after radioactive iodine) but I take chlorella to help with the other symptoms (Grave's disease also attacks the eyes for instance as it is autoimmune) and I'm hoping to heal my body overall. Welcome again.

My face has been breaking out for the last few weeks since i began. I dislike this immensely. The zits are really big and ominous. :perplexed . Though they seems to clear up after a day or two, then another arrives.:ohwell::nono:

I've always had clear skin and I just feel so self-conscious - the waistlength cocktail had my already clear skin g-l-o-w-ing. I realize this is detox, but i'm ready for it to be over. enuf already.

This means i'm taking 24 gms!?! tomorrow i'll reduce to 1 tblspn, maybe my body can take it better. I think I leaped from 4 gms or so in tablets to 24 gms when i got the powder, so i'll back step a little, no a bunch.
You need to drink tons of water and eat clean (at least most of the time) to help the chlorella clear out the toxins faster. Water is the key. HTH:yep:

thanks for this Br*nze. I realized that I am probably taking way too much of this. I jumped right in and started taking a big heaping tablespoon with my shake. I didn't have any detox symptoms until almost 2 months in. But now, I have cystic bumps on chin, jawline and my neck. I thought it was cacao powder I was adding to my shake (I think it was also contributing to skin issues), but I think it is more of the chlorella detox.

So I wrote all of that to "say," I am cutting back too! :spinning:

And thanks Luckiest about the tip on water. I drink tons of it, but guess I'll just increase that too. I also eat "clean" already and will continue doing so while cutting back on my overall chlorella dose.

Congrats to you, wish I had known about these when I was 25 you have a great head start.

How your thanking yours?? Pills Powder?? How much?

You went to Bliss are you in the ATL??? Bliss here is at the W.
I have not been in a while you are making me think about it. :yep:

i am taking the powder, 2 tablespoons once a day.

no, i went to the herbalist in England, as that is where i'm based :)

And thanks Luckiest about the tip on water. I drink tons of it, but guess I'll just increase that too. I also eat "clean" already and will continue doing so while cutting back on my overall chlorella dose.

Yeah. IF you've already done everything you can, you may have to cut back a little as you could be detoxing too fast. It doesn't matter how slow or fast you increase because we'll all get there, but should listen to our bodies and increase slowly (or fast) accordingly. Also if you've increased too much too fast, it's definitely wise to cut back until your body gets acclimated before slowly adjusting from there.:yep:

TO the bolded: I KNOW! IT's insane. It's like one day you look like you, and the next thing you know, you're looking years younger out of no where. I didn't intend to look like a teen (I'm 30 this year) but I do. There's a restaurant that has a bar in it. I like to go there because they actually have a cheap lunch special (I don't drink at all...don't laught at me yall it's just the way I am) so anways....they CARD me to get in there. And they hold my license up to the light to make sure that it's a real one, like really scrutinizing it. I would be angry if the implications weren't so cool. In addition to the lottery ticket thing I told you ladies about several weeks ago. Carded for a lottery ticket. Hysterical. I was waiting to see when other ladies would pop in with some similar observations because I know it says on different chlorella sites that women have been known to shave years off with the chlorella.

Also I normally look a little tired around the eyes because of Grave's and whatever other auto thing is going on that the docs are trying to figure out, but I now look refreshed, and just youthful.

I definintely agree with you Blaque*Angel and I am happy that you are having such wonderful results. This stuff is just the best in more ways than one.:grin:

BTW chlorella as a mouthwash, I read that it is good at helping to develop healthy gums too so I mix a little in water and swish with it at night. Why not?

i would think i was exaggerating if it was not happening to me :lachen:i wonder what makes it anti-aging? the CGF?

I 'm looking forward to years on this stuff as i've never experienced so many benefits from a "food!" lol

i also do not drink :lol: i hate the taste of alcohol, but can stomache some baileys or disaporio(spelling) at christmas time :)

how is your weight loss going LD?

I've lost a dress size, but overindulged the last three days (not bad, but a bit more carbs than i would of liked!)

oohy thats good you are using it as a mouthwash too, i'm not yet but my gums and teeth arte doing a lot better than pre-chlorella

Hi BA,

What does a visit like that cost? It sounds intriguing. I don't think I've ever heard of one here. You know they are not in the physician directory for the benefits where I work! :ohwell:
Wonder if I Google it could I come up with one locally??? :rolleyes:

Oh shoot, NM, I see - England. How cool is that?

Last edited:
Hi BA,

What does a visit like that cost? It sounds intriguing. I don't think I've ever heard of one here. You know they are not in the physician directory for the benefits where I work! :ohwell: Wonder if I Google it could I come up with one locally??? :rolleyes:

Oh shoot, NM, I see - England. How cool is that?

hi dear, they start from $20 but that is not a real assessment, just a consultation.

they full body assessment was about $80 and lasted 1.5 hours. every pART of my body was assessed, from my hair strands to my toes :yep:

they then prescribe you the herbs.

it was worth it :)

How long will 100g last, im trying to buy some on ebay dunno whether I should get two 100g tubs or just the one?

Last edited:
i would think i was exaggerating if it was not happening to me :lachen:i wonder what makes it anti-aging? the CGF?

I 'm looking forward to years on this stuff as i've never experienced so many benefits from a "food!" lol

i also do not drink :lol: i hate the taste of alcohol, but can stomache some baileys or disaporio(spelling) at christmas time :)

I've lost a dress size, but overindulged the last three days (not bad, but a bit more carbs than i would of liked!)

oohy thats good you are using it as a mouthwash too, i'm not yet but my gums and teeth arte doing a lot better than pre-chlorella

I was 162-163ish and am now going toward the mid 130's so how's that for weight loss. Granted I do eat right, but I was eating right before. Chlorella has almost doubled my weight loss in the same amount of time as usual. I do have days when I overindulge in sweets, or carbs, but I just do it. I feel like chlorella regulates me so well most of the time, that if I'm craving something, maybe my body wants it for a reason. So I eat it, and then I'll go back to my normal cravings because w/ chlorella I usually don't want that stuff.

Good for you. Losing a dress size is wonderful!

How long will 100g last, im trying to buy some on ebay dunno whether I should get two 100g tubs or just the one?

Not sure what you're trying to order. THe powder? Which brand. You just need to judge by the scoop. Meaning if the scoop is 3 grms and you have a 100g tub, and you'll only take 3 grams a day...You know it'll last about a month and a few days (for example). Judge by how much you're taking a day. I purchased the source naturals big tub. and it lasted almost two months for me. Now that I've increased my dose, it'll probably last 1 1/2 months or so, but I'm not complaining at around $28 bucks. It's the cheapest food source I've ever bought that provides all the nutrients of my regular vitamins. So I just purchase it and no other vitamins, plus my other all natural food choices. HTH

OT: Seriously B*A - are we non-identical twins separated at birth or something?? I hate all alcohol aside from Baileys!!

Last edited:
I have been on the Chorella about two weeks now, and the first thing I am noticing is nail growth. :grin: Just waiting for some other great things to kick in.

Ladies, i had my waistlength cocktail last night to which i added 2 tblspns of chlorella, well, i was up all night with violent vomiting and diarrhea. I will definitely be dropping down to 1 tblspn. I'm off today bcs my stomach is still in knots.

Bronze. Please get some rest and feel better.

I think the 2 tablespoons may have been too much. I do one big one and I feel like I'm having enough detox symptoms as it is. I now have a rash on my neck. But, I am sticking with this chlorella as there is just too much good to be had. I thank you and Luckiest for being great inspirations for attaining health and hair. I definitely going to be slowing down with the powder intake, but still keeping on.

Well I have been taking 3g of Chlorella everyday for one full week and yesterday I just upped to 1 tablespoon (?g) per day. My little (18 yo) cousin started drinking Chlorella yesterday because I told him it will freshen his breath (dude has the worst halitosis which I believe is due to sinuses or something internal)

Back