Votes: 18 6.2%
  • Now Chlorella Powder

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Vitamin Shoppe Super Chlorella

Votes: 34 11.7%
  • Other Chlorella brand

Votes: 45 15.5%

• Total voters
I am still going strong with my CHL ladies, I've incorporated half my daily dose into the egg shake I'm now having in the AM, and my skin is improving daily! Softer, clearer, dark spots fading. Between the CGF in CHL and the wheatgerm oil and all the good stuff in my other shake ingredients, I'm well on my way to beautiful skin!

Greeting Ladies, I've been following your thread and have been taking source natural for 2 months. I was taking 5 pills a day and recent took the recommended 10 but had totally opposite effect. I took 5 in Mon morning then 5 that night and itch like crazy. Well I did not know what was wrong because I have eczema so I assume it was something I put on my skin. So only took 5 Tues because I forgot but Wed I did the am/pm 10 pills that day and itch like crazy. Now reading the thread you say it's detox but unfortunately I itch/scratch like crazy so what would you recommendation? I increase the dosage because I was not getting the movement everyday. But with irritable bowels syndrome it might be the chlorella just won't move me.

I have noticed that my skin is softer
althought he acne is still there but it seems to be getting better with the enzymes
I have also noticed that I wasn't going like I thought I would go, but since starting on the spurlina I'm going like crazy, not diarrhea, but 2-3 times a day.

it's time for my CHL update....
I've been taking CHL for about 6 weeks now up to about 12 grams a day. The only other thing I take is about 1000 mg of magnesium.
( to keep things moving). My hair growth is still down to a CRAWL but I've seen enough other benefits to make CHL a keeper.

The biggest thing so far is my cycle. It had been getting VERY heavy since last year. Well this last time it went from 5 days with the first 3 being out of control with flow to 3-4 days with MUCH lighter flow.

Next on my list is the overall health. I just feel stronger. We had a stomach bug come in and knock down DH and one of my little ones. That one passed me by and I am glad (after watching what it did to DH).

it's time for my CHL update....
I've been taking CHL for about 6 weeks now up to about 12 grams a day. The only other thing I take is about 1000 mg of magnesium.
( to keep things moving). My hair growth is still down to a CRAWL but I've seen enough other benefits to make CHL a keeper.

The biggest thing so far is my cycle. It had been getting VERY heavy since last year. Well this last time it went from 5 days with the first 3 being out of control with flow to 3-4 days with MUCH lighter flow.

Next on my list is the overall health. I just feel stronger. We had a stomach bug come in and knock down DH and one of my little ones. That one passed me by and I am glad (after watching what it did to DH).

Sounds like you have some good results. Hang in there on the hair results. Its working where it needs to first. It'll get there.

Greeting Ladies, I've been following your thread and have been taking source natural for 2 months. I was taking 5 pills a day and recent took the recommended 10 but had totally opposite effect. I took 5 in Mon morning then 5 that night and itch like crazy. Well I did not know what was wrong because I have eczema so I assume it was something I put on my skin. So only took 5 Tues because I forgot but Wed I did the am/pm 10 pills that day and itch like crazy. Now reading the thread you say it's detox but unfortunately I itch/scratch like crazy so what would you recommendation? I increase the dosage because I was not getting the movement everyday. But with irritable bowels syndrome it might be the chlorella just won't move me.
You might need to take something to get you moving. If you're not moving w/ the chlorella you could be too high too soon for your body. I'd drop back down to the five and increase by one every couple of weeks. You may be one of the ones who has a very sensitive body and you don't want to overdo it! Slow and steady and you'll still get there!:yep:

You might need to take something to get you moving. If you're not moving w/ the chlorella you could be too high too soon for your body. I'd drop back down to the five and increase by one every couple of weeks. You may be one of the ones who has a very sensitive body and you don't want to overdo it! Slow and steady and you'll still get there!:yep:
Luckiestdestiny, I'll do that thank you.

This is my 2nd week trying the chlorella. The first week. I just took 5 pills a day (1g). This week I upped it to 10 pills (2g). I got constipated. so yesterday I went down to 7 and I know have diarrhea. I think I will skip taking them today and try 5 pills tomorrow.

I think Luckiest posted alot of good information on the first page of this thread. I have experienced several health benefits i believe from using chlorella, such as improved vision, energy and a stronger immune system. It also helps my hair grow faster and eyelashes and improves my skin. I use to take 3 grams daily . I think that worked well for me because i am pretty petite and am health conscious anyway. I recently upped it to 6 grams. There are testimonials all throughout this thread of how it has helped ppl in different ways. ;) HTH

Thanks, I wanted to see what benefits everyone else was having too, its just such a LOOOOOOOOOONG thread to read through to ascertain the benefits that everyone got.

But thanks for your testimony :yep:

hola! after poring over about 200 of the 444 pages here, doing my own research, and PMing with luckiest and barbiedollhair, i'm one of the newest members to the chlorella party. i ordered my source naturals powered chlorella over the weekend and hope to receive it sometime this week.

i'm hoping to see improvements in my nails and hair, as well as my skin, blood pressure and immune system. i'm tired of being sick all the time. wish me luck.

Change your settings so you can view 40 posts per page. I see 112 pages.

so about what's the average time it takes for people to get results? i have been taking it a week now, i think it may have eliminated my tooth pain i was having every day but i'm not really seeing much happening or detox symptoms and i'm green.

I am new to the chorella thing and it has been a week. I remember reading on the thread that someone tried to take it with coffee and I wanted to post what I found below:
You can take chlorella any time of the day, although the best time is usually small doses throughout the day. Try to avoid taking chlorella before or after a coffee or soft drink, as these types of drinks are not good for you digestive system.

This is also a good tip for me because I am a coffee lover too.

I am new to the chorella thing and it has been a week. I remember reading on the thread that someone tried to take it with coffee and I wanted to post what I found below:
You can take chlorella any time of the day, although the best time is usually small doses throughout the day. Try to avoid taking chlorella before or after a coffee or soft drink, as these types of drinks are not good for you digestive system.

This is also a good tip for me because I am a coffee lover too.

Thanks for that important reminder.

I think Chlorella helped me lose weight.:wallbash: (I didn't want to lose) I was thinking about stopping but I like some of the other benefits I get with Chlorella. I think I'm going to try BronzeBombshell's egg cocktail and see if that helps with weight gain.

Okay ladies, I'm way too lazy to read through alllllll of these pages :lol: But because of you all, I've been taking Source Naturals chlorella for about 1 1/2 months now. The first month, I was taking the recommended 10 tabs. Now I've upped it to 15. Each month I'll up the dosage 5 tabs until all of my bottles are gone (I have 5 months worth! :shocked: Wanted to make sure I didn't run out :lol: )

Okay, so I usually can't see my eyelashes without having mascara on, even when my face is wet :perplexed Well, I looked up from washing my face and I could actually SEE my eyelashes! They're definitely longer! :yay:

One thing though, my eyes have been watery ever since starting chlorella. Does anyone else have ongoing watery eyes and blurry vision? I was expecting it to go away, but it never did :ohwell:

I think Chlorella helped me lose weight.:wallbash: (I didn't want to lose) I was thinking about stopping but I like some of the other benefits I get with Chlorella. I think I'm going to try BronzeBombshell's egg cocktail and see if that helps with weight gain.

That sounds like a good bet. !:yep:

Okay ladies, I'm way too lazy to read through alllllll of these pages :lol: But because of you all, I've been taking Source Naturals chlorella for about 1 1/2 months now. The first month, I was taking the recommended 10 tabs. Now I've upped it to 15. Each month I'll up the dosage 5 tabs until all of my bottles are gone (I have 5 months worth! :shocked: Wanted to make sure I didn't run out :lol: )

Okay, so I usually can't see my eyelashes without having mascara on, even when my face is wet :perplexed Well, I looked up from washing my face and I could actually SEE my eyelashes! They're definitely longer! :yay:

One thing though, my eyes have been watery ever since starting chlorella. Does anyone else have ongoing watery eyes and blurry vision? I was expecting it to go away, but it never did :ohwell:

Yup. Ride it out. It's another detox thing. IDK why it does that, but others have had that problem. I didn't have blurry vision but I'm thinking it's just from the watery eyes that you're having that. It will go away but you've only been on it a month and also at a low dose. Give it time. Congrats on the results.

I have been readng this thread.
If I get the pills how do I start and How do i build up the dose chorella
Post #1 and 2 has a quick start guide to tell you everything you need to get started. You just decide how many you want to take (refer to the quick start guide), and then increase depending on how well you tolerate it. It's safe to err on the side of less and then increase to more. Pay attention to how many mg are per pill 1000 mg =1 gram. So if you're taking source naturals and 10 pills at 200 mg a piece, you know you are taking 2 grams of source. HTH

Post #1 and 2 has a quick start guide to tell you everything you need to get started. You just decide how many you want to take (refer to the quick start guide), and then increase depending on how well you tolerate it. It's safe to err on the side of less and then increase to more. Pay attention to how many mg are per pill 1000 mg =1 gram. So if you're taking source naturals and 10 pills at 200 mg a piece, you know you are taking 2 grams of source. HTH

Thanks
Will it be ok to take with my ALA? It has been working well for my skin.

Use a topical cream to soothe the itchy skin. My daughter has eczema and she takes 1000mg of MSM and 1200mg of chlorella everyday, her skin is awesome, no breakouts, she has smooth skin and old marks are fading away. :yep:

Thanks
Will it be ok to take with my ALA? It has been working well for my skin.
Feel free to take whatever you want. Chlorella's a food. Even in it's powder state it's just freeze dried chlorella without additives and the same with the pill. So just like you can eat broccoli with anything else, you can do the same with chlorella. No worries.

I'm still taking 9 grams a day. I have to sneak and take my pills now :sekret: because my SO is still tripping and gets irate everytime he sees me take Chlorella. :angry2: He's still saying, "I told you before, you're gonna overdose on that ish! Stop taking so much." :swearing:

Me: :rolleyes: "I told you, it's natural. You can't take too much. I know some people that take more than I do."

Him: "Let me guess... Those chicks from that hair site.":rolleyes::wallbash:

Me: :look::yep:

Him: :rolleyes: "Gimme one."

Me::nono::perplexed:wallbash:
I sure hope you gave him one! My husband still won't I had him going good on other things, but he drops off so easily.

My mom still has the blurry eye thing!
She's been on Chlorella two months now, but it is a detox thing!!
I hope it passes for you soon, as it is irritating!

Ok, i'm beginning to look younger :yay: when i look in the mirror i smile as i see the 18 year old me!
i went to see a chinese herbalist yesterday and had a full body assessment.
He asked my age, i told him 25 he was in shock :eek:
he says i do not look a day older than 16!!!
(Looks like mommys and grannys anti-aging gene is kicking in!)

:yay: i'm just so so pleased, as i was feeling tired, run down, ugly and frumpy as i have had a hard last year. but i'm feeling so so much better now.

The dark eye circles i developed have lightened up immensely!! :yay:

I have lost a dress size, my belly (baby)fat has decreased so much.
my eyes are crazily white, my teeth too (i heard chlorella is a good mouth wash)

my skin is extra beautiful (all over) some days i do not put on any moisturiser at all!!! :look:

i'm really reaping the chlorella benefits and have never felt better!!

i love to do gardening, walking, playing constantly with my two babies, going to baby groups, swimming etc etc

DH and I went to a day spa the other day, it was bliss.
They have algae wraps that smell like chlorella and spirulina, it was heaven!!!
I'm planning to go back for 2 days soon.

I'm loving life right now and have so much more energy, i'm competing with the energiser bunny.
I have 5 hours sleep and i feel so refreshed!!
I even like housework now :giggle:

no more sluggishness, :yep:

I LOVE BEING GREEN :rosebud: :yay: :rosebud:

Just stepped over to e-Bay to purchase this is what I saw:

Yaeyama Chlorella 200 mg Source Naturals - $10.00

I don't know how many pills that is though. At 10 pills per day (their recommendation) this may or may not be a good deal?? I've asked the seller how many pills there are.

I'm on page 440 (reading backwards), I am looking to see how this stuff tastes (just curious gonna drink it anyway). I'll order some today, I'm in thanks to all you wonderful ladies who are sharing your successes.

Thanks.

A new convert, LOL

Back