Votes: 18 6.2%
  • Now Chlorella Powder

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Vitamin Shoppe Super Chlorella

Votes: 34 11.7%
  • Other Chlorella brand

Votes: 45 15.5%

• Total voters
I'm on day 2 of the chlorella, ladies... and I have jumped in with both feet! Yesterday, I made a green smoothie, threw about 2g per serving in along with some other good green stuff. It was my first green smoothie, so it wasn't too appetizing - I got about half a glass down. Today I just mixed 2/3gs chlorella with OJ - that was better - still tough (the smell bothers me), but I finished it.:lachen:

I also mixed some Chlorella with water and used it as a mask. My face was so tight after half and hour, I added some of my moisturizer, and will wear it to bed, hope my pillowcase isn't green tomorrow, lol

I'm taking it for general health, to replace any other supplements and to hopefully help with my acne. Anyone had results with acne?

I hope to get up to 10g/day, but I need to figure out a better way to drink it so that it's :lick:

Welcome Sohoapt to the chlorella party!:yay:

Okay so I was gonna get some ofdline but it was so expensive to even ship so I figured- check GNC on base and well they do have Natural Brand Spiriluna and this stuff called Wakunaga of America Kyo- Chlorella Antioxidant....does anyone know this brand and is it of any good? I surely don't want to pay an arm and a leg for shipping for something I can find here in town.

My cycle started a few days earlier and was super heavy the first day...it was also BRIGHT RED!!! (I know, tmi but someone may benefit from reading that :look:). Also, the second day was remarkably lighter. I think my cycle will be over in 3 days instead of 5-6). YAY!!!

Ya know! Aunt Flo stopped by nearly on time (29th day) and day 2 was heavy for me as well. I should say heavier than normal. She alternates her visits every month so month 1 she stays for 4 days and month 2 she stays for 3 days. This last visit was a 3 day visit but day 3 was super light.

I'm liking this visitation!

Okay so I was gonna get some ofdline but it was so expensive to even ship so I figured- check GNC on base and well they do have Natural Brand Spiriluna and this stuff called Wakunaga of America Kyo- Chlorella Antioxidant....does anyone know this brand and is it of any good? I surely don't want to pay an arm and a leg for shipping for something I can find here in town.

Okay so I checked the local health foods store natural Pantry and they sell all sorts of Chlorella- phew! Now I can go get some before I go to my meeting. I can't wait to reap the benefits!! :) I'll try to keep updates in my fotki-I'll TRY.lol!:grin:

Okay so I checked the local health foods store natural Pantry and they sell all sorts of Chlorella- phew! Now I can go get some before I go to my meeting. I can't wait to reap the benefits!! :) I'll try to keep updates in my fotki-I'll TRY.lol!:grin:

Have you tried Vitacost.com? Their shipping is always $4.99 for any order and their pricses are really good. Check it out.

I've been taking Chlorella and Spirulina on an off for a while. More on than off now that I got a great tip, that works for me, on Vitacost (where I ordered these items): I add a piece of lemon to the smoothie also. World of a difference for me!!!! I really had a hard time stomaching these powders before that.

Thanks for the topical tip. In these financial times I am so cherising all these multi-tasking tips.

My iherb order still hasn't arrived :wallbash: Good thing I went and got some more Sun CHL to tide me over...

wow, thats strange. they usually deliver within 4 days!!

i think customs may have you order, this may result in you being charged by customs!!

heres a little tip: keep your orders under £20
*(they cannot charge you that way!)

sometimes i make several under £20 orders just to avoid being charged customs!!

wow, thats strange. they usually deliver within 4 days!!

i think customs may have you order, this may result in you being charged by customs!!

heres a little tip: keep your orders under £20
*(they cannot charge you that way!)

sometimes i make several under £20 orders just to avoid being charged customs!!

Oh nooooo! What do I do BA?

I finally have my Chlorella!! And I'm ready to finally join you guys!

(10 minutes later)

...Now that tasted nasty, but I'll do it!

Last edited:
Hey Ladies,

Just checking in. Still hanging in there with the CHL/SPRL but I am hovering between 4-6 grams depending on if I can get it in each day. So far so good, hair is growing nicely, I just had it trimmed and pressed so that I can track growth but now trying to get the hang of wrapping my hair at night. You can check out my signature picture to see where I am now. Can't wait till next month when I go home and introduce the "green goodness" to my family!

I've been taking Chlorella and Spirulina on an off for a while. More on than off now that I got a great tip, that works for me, on Vitacost (where I ordered these items): I add a piece of lemon to the smoothie also. World of a difference for me!!!! I really had a hard time stomaching these powders before that.

Thanks for the topical tip. In these financial times I am so cherising all these multi-tasking tips.

Welcome back trinigul. Hope you'll be more consistent now that you have your tips!:yep:

Update: Had my third dose of CHL yesterday - I'm already having fresh breath when I wake up, light green no. 1. and clearing of acne with my home-made CHL masks (just CHL powder and spring water worn overnight). I had a large cyst on my chin and after two nights worth of masks - it is invisible and a third of it's original size.

Really feeling the antibacterial effect of CHL, and hoping to toss my antibiotic in 8 weeks or so! :grin:

Welcome Chiba_revolution!:grin:

There are plenty of ways to make it taste better if you have the powder you can always use juice and water!

Thank you! I tried it with orange juice and let go of my nose too quickly. Leaving me to taste the concentrated version of my potion that was lingering at the bottom :barf:. Was sort of creeped out how it clunge to my spoon but I think I was just paranoid lol.
I'll keep you updated of my progress, I'm using this for my hair, my skin and my energy levels.

I think i had some detox effects finally!!!

Yesterday I was hacking (tmi) all day. I mean muscus flying on the ground around me lol because I had so much in my throat and nose. YAY!!!

ok payday is coming and im finally going to buy chlorella! im stuck betwween purchasing; earthrise capsules, the 4oz chlorella powder, and source naturals capsules. any ladies have the 4oz of powder? if so how long does that last? TIA

So I think I'm going to start taking spirulina in conjunction with my chlorella. I am going to place an order for it today and start it hopefully on Monday when I return from Dallas.

I am starting to understand why so many of you take higher dosages. I'm currently taking 5g and I feel great, sugar craving at almost at 0, energy is starting to rise, and hunger is very low. I had to make myself eat. Don't get me wrong I was hungry but I just didn't feel like eating.

6g can only get better! I will continue to increase!

Your hair looks good, HairHustla...:yep::yep::yep:

Hey Ladies,

Just checking in. Still hanging in there with the CHL/SPRL but I am hovering between 4-6 grams depending on if I can get it in each day. So far so good, hair is growing nicely, I just had it trimmed and pressed so that I can track growth but now trying to get the hang of wrapping my hair at night. You can check out my signature picture to see where I am now. Can't wait till next month when I go home and introduce the "green goodness" to my family!

PGirl checking in at 9gs CHL Powder. Life is good. Back pain is still gone. My hair is approaching APL quickly and I know CHL will get me there. I'm green and Mom and Dad are too. Mom is detoxing still and Dad loves being regular (LOL). Oh and my cat is green too. She gets her CHL with yogurt and a little honey. Loves it. I did some reading online and it is safe for pets. The protein is very beneficial for animals especially if they are sick or aging. She is middle aged and she plays like a kitten now.

We are all happy over here :grin:

PGirl checking in at 9gs CHL Powder. Life is good. Back pain is still gone. My hair is approaching APL quickly and I know CHL will get me there. I'm green and Mom and Dad are too. Mom is detoxing still and Dad loves being regular (LOL). Oh and my cat is green too. She gets her CHL with yogurt and a little honey. Loves it. I did some reading online and it is safe for pets. The protein is very beneficial for animals especially if they are sick or aging. She is middle aged and she plays like a kitten now.

We are all happy over here :grin:
Glad mom and dad are going green too!

As for the animal....I am already on board. I read that somewhere too. I need to start posting everything I'm doing but sometimes I forget. My mom has two dogs (a mini dauschund and a beagle hound) and I have one (a minidauschund). I suggested she give them chlorella daily after reading about it and I make sure Cookie gets hers too (she's my dauschund). I have to hide Cookie's really good in cheese or she'll spit it out. (As you have a cat, she probably loves the taste) Mom says her dogs love the taste (go figure). One of them, smidget, is really old...like Green Mile Mr.Jingles old (If you saw the movie you'll get the reference. The one with Tom Hanks:lachen::lachen:). Anyways, my mom every year insists he's ten. She's done that for ten years. I know she knows better but she says she doesn't want him to HEAR his real age:spinning:. Technically it's working because that dog is 20 and he's still going strong. So I told her to give him Chlorella and then I decided that her other dog and mine should also get it.

He's walking around like a middle aged dog now from what she tells me.:look: She says there's more pep in his step.

Cookie who is already the energizer bunny has even more energy to get into stuff. She's constantly doing stuff and running a round getting into "situations"! I swear I love that dog but she's exhausting (she's three so she has ample energy to get stuck in the bathroom...the door closes and then she barks madly at it, but then she'll go in and do it AGAIN. I mean come on! Take a hint and leave the bathroom alone. I have to make sure to close it because there she'll go and inevitably she'll close the door some how and then get hysterical and start barking. And of course I don't always remember so I run down thinking she's hurt, but no she's just in that darn bathroom That's only the tip of the iceburg.:rolleyes:)

You can tell I love animals.:yep:

Go chlorella!

I think i had some detox effects finally!!!

Yesterday I was hacking (tmi) all day. I mean muscus flying on the ground around me lol because I had so much in my throat and nose. YAY!!!
Yay! You're so cute! lol

HairHustla your hair is fantastic! Way to grow!

Update on my powdered chl: I tried drinking it w/ water yesterday and it was horrible! I was gagging to finish it! :sad: So...I guess I'll have to stick to drinking it with some watered down juice. I don't think I could deal w/ smoothie right now. :nono:
I noticed that I have late night cravings, now, whereas last week I could barely eat. :ohwell:
I am now @ 9 grams and I think I'm gonna go up to 10-11 grams for a couple of months, then I'll decrease it for a little while.
Last night I did the honey mask w/ chl and it is weird but it felt like the powder was..."alive" :look: Although I applied the mix all over my face, I noticed that the chlorella concentrated on my pb areas. i.e. the ones where I have a lot of scars and my few pimples. This stuff is amazing! I woke up to a soft skin (which is usual w/ the honey mix), but my scars were also hydrated and fading. I have taken before pics, so I will keep track of it and show you the results in two weeks...just remind me, I might forget to post 'em, lol :look:.
Let me get some overdue sleep now. See you!

Hi ladies,
I think I'm going to join you all. I'm going to get my CHL tomorrow. I'm new to the forums as a subscriber. I've always read the boards.

Tracey

Hi greenies,
I am so glad that everyone is posting their different experiences. I am noticing things, but its hard to tell if its the chlorella. For me, I am taking 4g chlorella and 6g spirulina. I having been taking this dose for about a week. I started officially April 2nd. My forehead is itchy and irritated. I have gotten a couple of breakouts. It seems like I am always hungry. I will continue to be green, but I am very impatient. I am waiting for results that I can equate soley to my "greeness". But I'm not ready to jump ship yet.

But I am happy for those with GREAT result. YEAH!

Back