HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends Sealing&Scalp Oiling 9/1 - 12/31 2011

Did a quick scalp massage with sulfur pomade, moisturized with Oyin's Juices & Berries, then sealed with Oyin's Coco-Mango Afterbath oil. My hair smells fruity.

Oiled my scalp with brahmi pomade,kbb sweet ambrosia milk to moisturize,sealed with rice bran oil....

Happy Hair Growing!

Got my hair relaxed then braided right back up to go under my wig. Oiling my scalp tonight with JBCO and emu.

I canNOT wait to get out of these braids so I can start oil rinsing again. I got about 3 more weeks to go. I decided I am not going for my usual 8 weeks. I also have a hankering to buy some new oils.

Ms.T, I want emu oil, black cumin seed, pumpkin seed, broccoli seed, pomegranate seed and amla oil. I been browsing sites all day, but haven't allowed myself to hit the PAY button yet. I love oils! :love3:

Thanks! IDareT'sHair since I decided I will doing less braid installs next year, I have the sudden urge to buy stuff to try. :nono: And I been a good girl of late (welllll minus the qhemet purchase :look:). But I want oils and butters and puddings and all kinda sintin'. But the oils I been browsing sound so yummy!

Oiled my braids and scalp with JBCO and emu oil. Then I remembered I had some Surge Ultra Max cream so I applied that to my scalp too.

Massaged scalp with sulfur pomade, moisturized with Oyin's Juices & Berries, sealed ends with more pomade. This thread is keeping me very diligent with my moisturizing and sealing.

Oiled my scalp with my usual castor/JBCO/neem/teatree/vitE oil mix. The sealed the length of my braids with the hempseed/grapeseed/avocado oil mix.

Oiled my scalp with brahmi pomade,moisturize with kbb,sealed with walnut oil...

*Hair is nice & soft/getting little thicker...

Happy Hair Growing!

Moistened my hair with my spray mix of mostly water, glycerine, acv, and avocado oil then sealed with she and wgo

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using SPH-M820-BST

Back