HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends Sealing&Scalp Oiling 9/1 - 12/31 2011

Applied butter to my scalp, and a different butter to my ends. Realized I like 'dry' butters better than wet ones. Sealed my edges and ends with JBCO before cross wrapping for the night. I'm gonna have to steam and DC tomorrow. My hair is still dry from the cassia.

mahanarayan/castor/olive oil rinse
acv final rinse
castor/sunflower/olive oil followed by eco custard on edges and ends (swim tomorrow)

We are really doing good with this Challenge!

I am so Proud of everyone.

Keep Up the Good Work Ladies.....We'll Bling Our Way into 2012:love::love:

I'm about to put some Claudie's Elixir on my scalp and some of my ceramide mix on my length. I ended up not washing this morning so I'll do it tonight.

Brownie518

I'm outta Exlir.:sad:

brace yourselves ... she's about to set it off ...

defcon_1.gif

choctaw Hush!:giggle:

I ain't gettin' none.:blush:

I have plenty of Camille Rose. It's actually very nice. And I do have Claudie Garden Oil.

I don't have your skills. I be done made a Royal Mess tryna' Infuse something.:lol:

Spritzed my hair and sealed with Sunflower butter. i didnt get a chance to wash my hair this weekend, but I am really looking forward to a nice oil rinse this weekend

Applied butter to my ends, and JBCO to my front hairline. Covered all of that with a thin layer of grapeseed oil.

Currently retwisting my hair using Qhemet's Amla & Olive Heavy cream on the length and castor oil concentrated on the ends.

It's getting cold out so it's back to wigs and my beloved oils for greasing my scalp. Need to stock up on some Qhemet amla pomade and their twisting cream. Those products should help me get through what will probably be a really cold winter.

Tonight: Massaged in some Hairitage Hydrations Castor Oil & Shea Butter Growth Treatment (Castor Oil Infusion) Mixed with Mega-Tek

mahanarayan/castor/olive oil pre-poo
Giovanni Smooth as silk shampoo
Joico body luxe conditioner and detangle with shower comb
diluted acv rinse, final rinse with water

apply latest eco custard mix to soaking wet hair with denman brush: eco styler clear, smooth n shine curl activator, evoo, sunflower oil, lecithin, sesame oil, Shapley MTG, aloe vera gel; enough scented body oil to kill scent of MTG

twisted hair and set on brown paper bag curlers. took them down today for a blinging moist curly fro.

very little manipulation/styling: use few strokes of boar bristle brush to smooth sides back, insert tortoise shell combs to sweep sides away from face, use large afro pick to lift top and back but do not pull pick through curls.

Back