HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends Sealing&Scalp Oiling 9/1 - 12/31 2011

Oiled scalp today with my homemade herbal oil mix, then applied Allways Super Lite Indian Hemp on top. Massaged in. Combed out all the shed hair, then sealed ends with castor oil/shea butter pomade. Back in a bun she went.

Greased my scalp & massaged with Qhem's Amla Nourishing Pomade, Horsetail Butter on the length of my hair, and sealed with SSI's Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer.

castor sunflower olive oil pre-poo
Giovanni Smooth as Silk shampoo
Joico body luxe conditioner
acv rinse
apply castor oil to edges and ends
braid to dry

[USER=118875 said:
IDareT'sHair[/USER];14473639]@winona

Hey Lady! Hope things are "Good" Thanks for checking in with us.

We know you're super busy these days.:grin:

OMG Nursing School aint no joke:grin: I have always done well in school pretty easily but I am working my tail off now to get the same results:spinning: Throughout the week it is hard to remember I have hair to do because I truly dont even think about it until Friday and then it is like Oh My :look:. Thank goodness I can at least keep up with the basics Wash, Dc, Leave In, Seal once a week. I try to enjoy my hair on the weekends with a rollerset of some sort (curlformer, mesh, rod, ect) and this has been working so far. I am going to get a classmate to help me put in crochet kinky twists on Sunday and then I wont have to really do my hair for the next month because mid terms and finals :blush: I cant even believe that my first semester is about to be over:yep: I cant wait to sleep on a normal schedule for the holidays:rolleyes:

mahanarayan/castor oil rinse with Joico body luxe conditioner
apply kesavardhini/mustard oil to edges and ends
single braid and went swimming this morning ... time to wash hair again ;)

oil rinse or pre-poo (i might have to use a shampoo) with a mixture of wheat germ oil, cocoveda oil and vatika frosting, pop on a plastic cap and a du-rag and off to the gym i go.....will finish my routine when i get back home.

My oil stash is finally getting smaller since i start oil rinsing......

castor sunflower olive oil rinse
Giovanni SAS shampoo
Joico body luxe conditioner
acv rinse
apply castor sunflower olive oil to edges and ends
braid to dry

Applied my Ovation/Emu oil mix to my scalp, then applied Tiivia sulfur oil over top of that. Soaked my ends with EVOO and baggied up for the night.

Started another ayurvedic oil infusion: shikakai, amla, brahmi, neem, henna and maka powders in castor, almond and sesame oils.

just washed and deep conditioned with joico shampoo and moisture balm, oiled with ovco and sealed with shea butter..imma put in some big twists so i can rock a chunky twist out this week.:drunk:

Oiling scalp/sealing ends with HV almond glaze after moisturizing with QB BRBC. A lighter combo with my semi straight hair. Much lighter than QB AOHC or SM Curl Smoothie and castor oil.

My hair was a little on the dry side after I did a cassia treatment today. So before bed I applied Claudie's Satin moisturizer to my scalp, length, edges, and ends. Then I went over the ends again with Elasta QP mango butter, and topped that off with grapseed oil. I'm wiggin this week so I dont care if my hair is a little oily. Also applied a bit of clove essential oil to a thin area along my hairline.

Just moistened with a mix of water,glycerine, aowc and wgo then sealed with evco and evoo!

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using SPH-M820-BST

Back