HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends/Scalp Sealing Challenge 5/1/11- 8/31/11

IDareT'sHair There was a list of fragrances on her website, but for some reason, the site isn't working any more. :confused:

I also looked at the scent options for the Garden Oil and Scalp Elixer and chose from some of those.

tiffers Nah....I think Imma leave them scents alone.:lol: And go for what I know.:look:

The Hello Sugar and the one Brownie recommended.:grin:

I'll just use whatever she sends (like I been doing).

I'm scurrrrred I won't like them.:lol:

I sprayed on some My Honey Child Natural Hair Humectants (pur. water, glycerin, honey, blk cumin seed oil, macadamia oil, pumpkin seed oil, and walnut oil). Let that marinate for a long while. I'm about to wash and I'll add a little of my ceramide mix in there somewhere.

Oil rinsed with castor oil

Moisturized with Isha Cream and sealed with Garden Oil (I culd no longer resist tempation :lol: )

Massaged Claudie's Elixer into my scalp

Oil rinsed with castor oil. Love it! Soft, detangled hair. Cowashed, DCed, and put in Kimmaytube leave-in (avg, lil AOHSR, KCKT, evoo). Then sealed with castor oil.

rinse out henna paste
oil rinse with maka infused rice bran oil
argan oil on ends and edges
apply small amount of conditioner, gel and twist hair

I haven't used any oils in my hair for years! I see the difference of using and not using. Everyone in this forum teaches me soo much about hair and I'm ready to start nursing mine back to health!!! :-D

Hey Ladies!

Moisturized with Afroveda's Ginger Root Pomade and Sealed with EVOO. Will do this twice today.

Will continue this out all week.

Oil rinsed with a mix of castor oil, sunflower oil and Garden Oil. :infatuated:

Sealed my leave-in with castor oil.

Gave my scalp some lovin' with Claudie's Elixer. :drunk:

tiffers Exactly those Clouds are wonderful and very, very moisturizing and smell like a Million bucks. It smells sooooooooo good.:lick:

I just have the Mango Cloud, but she is sending me the Avocado Cloud which Brownie518 gave a really good review.:yep:

They're only 4 ounce Jars, so I know I'll blow straight through them:look:

IDareT'sHair Okay, would you say the Cloud is more moisturizing than Claudie's stuff?

What's the consistency? It it creamy? Oily? Buttery?

I gotsta know these things! :lol:

I will be posting pictures in September. I have not posted pictures in a while because I hate short hair :cry3:

8/6 I did a pre-treatment of egg, mayonnaise, honey, and evoo before shampooing and conditioning with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa line.

8/7 I did a pre-treatment and scalp massage of vatika oil overnight before conditioning with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa. (I'd like to mention that I added about 2 capfuls of evoo to my conditioner.... which reminds me-- I need to add tea tree oil to my Trader Joe's products.

8/8 Pretreatment and scalp massage of evoo mixed with tea tree oil overnight before conditioner washing.

Today: Pretreatment and scalp massage of evoo mixed with tea tree oil before washing and roller setting.

Oil rinsed with WEN Lavender Oil. Um, not too sure how I feel about oil rinsing with it, but I need to use it up cuz I've had it for over a year.

Sealed with Garden Oil and massaged Elixer into my scalp.

Back