HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends/Scalp Sealing Challenge 5/1/11- 8/31/11

Which one did you use?

I used Hairveda Deep Cleanse Shampoo for Clarifying and I really like this one. My porosity have been off for awhile now, and I couldn't figure it out and this is what I needed especially since I have been using grease. I don't think cowashing was getting all the petroleum out my hair.

oil rinse with mustard/rice bran/tea tree oil
VO5 passion smoothie conditioner, detangle with shower comb
apply Jamaica Mango & Lime locking gel to edges & ends
braid hair to air dry

Sealing the ends of my micro 2 strand twists with grease. I like it so far and it feels like the ends of my twists won't tangle.

Oil rinsed with Garden Oil

Used Isha Cream (in Ambrosia) and sealed with Garden Oil.

Massaged Claudie's Elixer into my scalp.

:grin:

Under the Dryer. I used some kind of Oil (I think it was Safflower Oil from BFH). I have it in a Small Applicator Bottle (Pointy Tipped) with No name.:yep:

I will Moisturize with Claudie Isha and Seal with something. Maybe Safflower or Pequi Oil.:yep:

I think I'm becoming addicted to sealing my ends with grease. :lol: I can't wait until Friday until I can do it again. :grin:

I applied my oil mix to my scalp this morning and let it soak in. I have a new habit now... I give myself a scalp massage, while I'm driving to work, using my free hand. Odd, but its working out pretty good. And I don't get as bored so I do it longer. Let's see if I see different results at the end of August.

Dc'd with BFH banana & Avocado Deep Mask sealed with Garden Oil

Cowashed with BFH Pistachio Cream Conditioner sealed with Garden Oil

Moisturized with Isha Cream and massaged Claudie's Elixer into my scalp.

Can ya'll tell how much I love my Garden Oil? :lol:

I'm trying to use up a few of these BFH conditioners that I don't care for and Garden Oil helps add a little flair. :drunk:

@An_gell Thanks Angel!:grin:

This thread has definitely given me a whole new appreciation for the Power of Oil. Before they were lurking under my Cabinet :nono:

and I was like: :perplexed "Why did I buy this stuff?"
And how long is it gone take me to get rid of it.

Since this thread, I see how useful & beneficial Oils can be in your overall Regimen.

Moisturized with Isha Cream and sealed with Garden Oil

Massaged Growth Elixer into my scalp.

:drunk:

pre poo w/coconut oil, after I deep condish with Hairveda we love green conditioner, I sealed my ends w/shea oil :)

oil rinse with coconut/almond/gingelly oils infused with brahmi and maka powders
co-wash/shower comb detangle with mane n tail
co-wash/shower comb detangle Trader Joe Nourish spa
wrap in turbie twist to keep moist
probably wear a puff for swimming in the morning

Sprayed an H2O/AOHSR mix on my hair, topped that with Hairveda Whipped Ends Hydration and sealed with Enso Softening Serum.

*trying to preserve my beloved Claudie products*

@tiffers Chile how low are you on Claudie? :lol:

And what are you getting? Imma Get:look::

1 Isha
1 Large Quinoa #1
1 Daily Balancing Hair Cream
1 Mango Rinse

I think that's it. And I've e-mailed her my order as well. Imma try that Jamaican Punch Brownie518 was talmbout.

IDareT'sHair I'm really low, T. :cry3: Got about half of my Garden Oil and a few dollops of Isha. :cry:

I'm ordering:

Leave-In Conditioning Mist in Jamaican Paradise

Normalizing Conditionerin Pearberry

Satin Daily Hair Moisturizer in Island Mango and Coconut

Quinoa Coffee Hair Cream # 1 in Strawberries & Champagne

Deep Moisturizing Conditioner 8 oz in Mango Kiwi

Isha Cream in Hello Sugar

Garden Oil in Pineapple

I had to restrain myself from ordering more. :look:

IDareT'sHair LMAOOOO!!! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I know Imma end up regretting at least one of the choices, but they sound so good! Apparently I haven't learned my lesson yet. :lachen:

hay ladies, how u all doing ?

did a pre-poo with hemp oil last night .... lawks my hair loved it. was actually the first time pre-pooing within this.

have to continue.

Decided to switch over to using this Horsetail bar on my scalp instead of Claudie's Elixir. I think I may ultimately alternate. One month I use one and next use the other. Used the horsetail bar the past two nights. Basically finger parted my hair and slid the bar down each part.

Back