HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends/Scalp Sealing Challenge 5/1/11- 8/31/11

Oil rinsed with a mix of sunflower and WEN Lavender oils.

Moisturized with Hairveda Acai Phyto and sealed with Garden Oil.

Massaged Elixer into my scalp.

My hair is so loving me for using all of these oils. :spinning:

I've noticed that unlike other growth aides that I've tried, Claudie's Elixer doesn't leave my scalp feeling dry, tight or flaky. I think it's because of the ceramides. It moisturizes and nourishes the scalp more than the others.

Oil rinsed with a mix of sunflower/castor/WEN Fig

Sealed with castor oil and massaged Elixer into my scalp.

Oil rinsed with Silk Dreams Nourish.

Sealed with Nourish topped with PRE and massaged Claudie's Elixer into my scalp. :thumbsup:

Massaged Tiiva's Growth Oil in today and came home and Cleansed.

Will use: DB Pumpkin Seed Exlir today with my Leave In.

And Will Moisturize with Hairitage Avocado Clouds and Massage with Tiiva Oil.

Oil rinsed with Nourish :lick:

Moisturized with Silky Soft Leave-In, sealed with Nourish :lick: and massaged Claudie's Elixer into my scalp. :woot:

Mixed sunflower oil into my dc...

Oil rinsed with sunflower and WEN Fig oils...

Sealed with Garden Oil...

Massaged Claudie's Elixer into my scalp...

*happy dance*

I still love doing oil treatments. It's really helping my hair in this dry climate. I don't even remember the last time I used a silicone for shine. My hair doesn't need it with all the natural stuff I've been using.

I am low on funds so I am probably going to be using EVOO as an oil treatment for a LONG time... But I keep eye-ing Silk Dreams Nourish... :(

I just put some Camille Rose oil on my scalp and massaged it a bit. Then I oiled everything with JBCO. Letting that sit before I wash later on

Here I was trying to limit my Oil Stash, but I honestly think it has grown.:blush:

I have alot of 'different' oils from when I first started. And alot of oil mixes.

I am really enjoying them too.:lick:

I`m still going pretty strong in this challenge -- since my last post I`ve decided to go natural and am transitioning from about NL hair. My hair is a lot more dry, so sealing with oils has been one of my focuses.
Purchased a soft dry bonnet today, and presently using it for a HOT using my Proclaim 7 Olive Oil, coconut oil, JBCO, Eucalyptus mixture. I`ll try to remember to post an update.

Last edited:
I'm loving oils so hard right now. I've never used oil so much in my life, but the hair is happeh... a little on the oily side, but happeh nonetheness. :lol:

IDareT'sHair I had a soft bonnet dryer back in the day and used the hell outta that thing until it broke. :sad:

It was only like 25 bucks and I loved dc'ing with it because all of the heat was concentrated on my head. *wipes a stray tear* Ah, memories.

tiffers Chile.....Happeh Ain't the Werd for it.:lol:

I have neva' had such a Greasey Head. But I'm loving it.:lick: And by me PS'ing nobody knows what's going on underneath but me.:look:

I started this thread to Use Up some Oils....Now my Oil Stash is Larger than ever.:nono:

Hopefully, Fall & Winter Oilin' will take care of that.:grin:

IDareT'sHair Now we both know that when Fall comes, your oil stash is gonna be even bigger than it is now. :lachen:

Have you tried mixing oil with your deep conditioner? I just tried it for the first time today and oh my gawd. Insane softness! I mixed oil with my cowash conditioner and leave-in too. :lick: :lol:

I'm an oily mess right now. :giggle:

@tiffers No, Imma really try hard not to Haul any more Oils.:nono:

I just got the: Sapote Oil and the Loc Oil from PuraBody Naturals. Imma try to make them the last two Oils I buy for Fall/Winter.:perplexed

I should be good on Oils.:yep: If I 'reup' on anything, it would probably be EVOO.

I still love doing oil treatments. It's really helping my hair in this dry climate. I don't even remember the last time I used a silicone for shine. My hair doesn't need it with all the natural stuff I've been using.

I am low on funds so I am probably going to be using EVOO as an oil treatment for a LONG time... But I keep eye-ing Silk Dreams Nourish... :(

Angelicus get iiiittttt!!!!!! its the best!!! I am in love w the nourish oil. been using it 2x a day for the past 3 days just cuz I can.

Back