HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends/Scalp Sealing Challenge 5/1/11- 8/31/11

Hi Hair Hotties!:giggle:

Sitting here doing a Hot Oil Treatment with EVOO. Will also use Pure Argan and Hairveda's Cocosta Oil today.

Hey Oil-Divas!:wave:

Good Evening.

Moisturized with BeeMine Luscious and will Seal with Hairveda's Cocosta Oil:love:

@Lita

Can you give me a brief review of the Enso Blue Malva Lotion? Mine came today.:grin:

I haven't been in here in the past few weeks. Couldn't do the HOTs with the Zen Detox. But that's over now so tonight I will use the CD Lisa's Hair Elixir and do a HOT and a quick shampoo.

It's been a minute since I've used it so its going to have to be quick. I remember it was potent. Put in on and rinse it off - :lol:

:welcome3:

13StepsAhead

This is a good place to Use Up Your Oils. How will you been using them and what all will you be using?

mostly oiling my scalp, sealing and oil rinsing. I'll be using a combination of all of the oils in my stash (rice bran, grape seed, babassu, apricot kernel and vatika frosting). right now I'm using my oil infusion for my scalp and a mix of rice bran, grape seed and apricot kernel for sealing and rinsing.

Hey Oil-Divas!:wave:

Good Evening.

Moisturized with BeeMine Luscious and will Seal with Hairveda's Cocosta Oil:love:

@Lita

Can you give me a brief review of the Enso Blue Malva Lotion? Mine came today.:grin:

IDareT'sHair The Blue Malva is thick creamy & a little goes a long way..It has really helped with shedding & hair fall/With the weather being really warm it locks in moisture,The first thing I notice after a fresh wash it gives excellent slip & softness..

*I still use my leave-in on top & a Ceramide to seal...

Happy Hair Growing!

Dampen my hair with water BF Castor cream...Sealed with sesame seed oil...

Happy Hair Growing!

Applied my oil mix to my crown area and gave my self a scalp massage and took out my twist. Then gave myself a HOT with CD's Lisa's Hair Elixir. About 1/2 way through I realized I was applying it like I was applying relaxer.... trying to get it on before it started burning :lol: That stuff is crazy. I like the way it works but its way too strong for me. I only have 1 more use and I'm done.

I sat under my heat cap for 15 minutes, shampooed, buffered, rinsed with tea mix and then conditioned. I rinsed in the shower and that hair elixir was burning the mess out of my eyes. And then I got some in my mouth. :nono: I was just having a rough time.

But my hair and scalp feel really good.

Oiled scalp with JBCO/peppermint/teatree oil mix. Moistured with plain water (I'm on call and forgot my usual mix @ home :() and then sealed with my beloved hempseed. Will be baggying overnight.

Did a warm mixture with my JBCO, Coconut Oil, and Proclaim 7 oil -- oil rinsed with that before deep conditioning with AO HSR. Air drying overnight, we`ll see how my hair looks tomorrow!

Hi ladies! I oiled my scalp this morning with some CG mixed greens. Now I am sitting here with a mixture of cassia, onion pwd, fenugreek, HV cocasta oil, and coconut milk on my hair. I am going to leave this on for a couple of hours and then rinse it out with some cheap conditioner.

Hi ladies! I oiled my scalp this morning with some CG mixed greens. Now I am sitting here with a mixture of cassia, onion pwd, fenugreek, HV cocasta oil, and coconut milk on my hair. I am going to leave this on for a couple of hours and then rinse it out with some cheap conditioner.

Why the onion powder? I have a huge bag of it :look:

Why the onion powder? I have a huge bag of it :look:

Gurl I had to go look back through my hair books..lol!! Onion juice is good for hair loss and it's suppose to stimulate growth and has inositol and silica in it according to Riquette Hofstein's "Grow Hair Fast" book. I don't know if I'm getting the same benefits, but I use the powder form because I like to mix it into my ayurvedic pastes when I make them. As embarrassing as it is to admit, but when I first started trying to grow my hair out I use to take onions and cut them and rub them on my scalp, but I wasn't consist enough to know if it did anything. I was loosing lots of hair due to uncontrolled psoriasis so I was desperate to try anything. I also use to chop it up and put it in my giovanni TTT shampoo, now I really liked this it had my scalp tingling for about a good hour. lol!!!

Back