Hmmmmmmm

niknakmac

so yesterday morning i couldn't find my phone. X had already left for work but left his phone. I saw it and decided to call my phone. Now he has left his phones a million times before and I have never gone through it, however he leaves for work at about 5:30-6:00am. So i grab his phone and see that he recived a message at like 5:45 "morning babe, give me a call when you get a chance. I also have some information on that property". So now i scroll b/c A who is calling u babe and why are they calling/texting at 5:45 am. I see another message from the same person "i guess i won't be seeing you again tonight". WTF I have no idea who this chick is according to X its business. I'm not feeling it why is a supposed professional acquaintance calling you babe and calling you at the crack of dawn and why is she concerned about seeing you? Not feeling good about this at all.

You know the answer to this one already in your mind. You just need your heart to catch up to it.

I am wishing the best for you in whatever you decide to do. Sounds like you have made up your mind in your post. You used the letter X.

Take care of yourself.

Who is X? A husband or a boyfriend? Either way, your gut instinct is probably right. Men are so sloppy. Good luck with that and I hope you get to the bottom of it.

NEVER EVER DOUBT YOURSELF!! You saw for yourself what was going on and you know what he's told you. I know you're in shock, but everything you need to know is right in front of you.

The more you try to make sense of it, the more you doubt yourself of what you saw and you'll make excuses for it. So start packing up your stuff and figure out your next steps.

Good luck and we're here if and when you need us!! Remember if it doesn't make sense and makes you go "Hmmmmm", then it probably isn't right. I'm sure he'll flood you with tons of crap when you approach him on it too, but don't fall for the okie doke!

Thanks ladies, I already told him to kick rocks. Pretty much sucks though. This happened yesterday morning. I couldn't even look at him last night, i've never in my life felt like that.

Thanks ladies, I already told him to kick rocks. Pretty much sucks though. This happened yesterday morning. I couldn't even look at him last night, i've never in my life felt like that.

:sad::sad:I'm sorry to hear that... i know exactly how you feel... i bet he made a million excuses too... and its pretty obvious she knows about you... such trash these men run off to

Yes he has made a ton of excuses then tried to turn it around on me talking about why am i going through his phone. I think that was the point that i was like are you for real? He forgets his phone all the time I have had to drop it off for him at work numerous times and I have NEVER gone through his phone. So when he brought that up I was done. The message had just come in and was still on the display.

And you should not have to feel like that again, but I assure you if you do not give heed to this warning it will happen again!

Cut your losses and move on. Don't allow him to block the blessing of your next relationship or make you jaded because of his indescretion.

You deserve better. Much success to you.

Yes he has made a ton of excuses then tried to turn it around on me talking about why am i going through his phone. I think that was the point that i was like are you for real? He forgets his phone all the time I have had to drop it off for him at work numerous times and I have NEVER gone through his phone. So when he brought that up I was done. The message had just come in and was still on the display.

TYPICAL. I'm sorry this happened to you...he wants to go sneaking around, let him go talk to the bloody chick calling him BABE. He'll try to come back, trust me...don't let him back in. *HUGS*

A man should never make you feel the way you prob. do now!!!! One time, my ex's phone lit up (it was a Blackberry) and the message on the screen said, "I miss you too baby." I asked him ab it and what did he do? Put a password on his phone (and ended up forgetting the psword, which is how I found out since he had to borrow my phone to call the phone company). I stayed...like a FOOL...and he hurt me bad. It hurts now, hun, but this hurt won't take as long to heal as if you let him continue to cut you.

I wish you all the best!!

Back