Hip–Tailbone Length (HL–TBL) 2015-2016 Challenge!

I'm pretty sure it's all in my mind...but it seems like my hair stopped growing.

I should measure it. But maybe I'm watching it too much. :ohwell:

Yeah Sis...it's all in your mind. Your hair is growing! Everytime I look at my dark brown dusty roots compared to my jet black (colored) length; I'm like dangggggggg! My hair grows super fast. I haven't colored my hair in around 6 months and I swear I have at least 5 to 6 inches of new growth.

The first week of fall, I will do my seasonal routine.

Roller set with a mix of my magnetic and French rollers.
Flat iron the roots on low heat (300)
Seasonal trim

Wear it straight for a few weeks. The first wash after all of the above will be coloring my roots! I missed my summer color session due to being in that sew in, but I'm back on track!

I'm also fully stocked on products and ready for the rest of summer and fall!

Yeah Sis...it's all in your mind. Your hair is growing! Everytime I look at my dark brown dusty roots compared to my jet black (colored) length; I'm like dangggggggg! My hair grows super fast. I haven't colored my hair in around 6 months and I swear I have at least 5 to 6 inches of new growth.

I'm still at 30 inches since May! :shocked: Idk...im drinking a beer and handlind a measuring tape...so i may be off lol :drunk:

Either way...i need to trim an inch off...i want healthy ends....hopefully i'll be a full Hip Length by next Spring and then i'll be satisfied :lol:

THAT'S ALL I WANT!! :whyme: :lachen:

I'm trying to get back to oiling my ends regularly. I always seem to forget. :nono:

The first week of fall, I will do my seasonal routine.

Roller set with a mix of my magnetic and French rollers.
Flat iron the roots on low heat (300)
Seasonal trim

Wear it straight for a few weeks. The first wash after all of the above will be coloring my roots! I missed my summer color session due to being in that sew in, but I'm back on track!

I'm also fully stocked on products and ready for the rest of summer and fall!
Why do you flat iron only the roots?

Yea I remember back in 2014 she was going thru an iron deficiency issue that was causing major shedding. It damaged her hair. Then she disappeared. I went thru the same issue with my pregnancy. I wasn't taking my iron pills (still not) and it caused major shedding. I'm glad she conquered it.

Back