High Protein 3 Month Challenge.....Any takers?

Hidden_Angel said:
not only did i slack off..i forgot i was even doing this challange:lachen:

Why u little........:lol:!!!!!!!! Well, it looks like we do have about 4 days to go. I am seriously thinking about extending it for myself until August 1st because I know my hair is growing really well but I just don't want to be bothered with it right now. I don't know yet but I will keep everyone updated!

WhipEffectz1 said:
Why u little........:lol:!!!!!!!! Well, it looks like we do have about 4 days to go. I am seriously thinking about extending it for myself until August 1st because I know my hair is growing really well but I just don't want to be bothered with it right now. I don't know yet but I will keep everyone updated!

:lachen: You know i need a short summary and an dialy remindered... or ill forget :lachen: ...

well ill do it from MAy first to July then..is that 3 months?

I didn't join in before, but started supplementing with protein earlier in the week because I just wasn't getting enough. I desparately want more thickness, but length would be good too. Will try to take some pics soon.

preciousjewel76 said:
I slacked off for a minute, too. I experimented with a different brand of whey protein powder - Designer Whey French Vanilla. I was looking for a variety of whey protein that didn't have artificial sweeteners. They're hard to find! It seems like most whey protein powders contain lots of sugar or artificial sweeteners:ohwell: . Anyway....

The Designer Whey kinda sucked, but I didn't want to waste it, so I wound up using most of the 2 lb. canister. Took me some time, since I didn't really care for it. Designer Whey didn't have as much protein per serving (or taste!) as my beloved Jay Robb whey powder, though.

I just restocked with my JR whey and I'm back on track.:)

GOOd that ur back on track ...I went to vit shoppe last month trying to get a diff kind of whey protein too without artificial sweetners but the lady that works there advised me to stick with the one that im using since i already like it...anyways i listened to her and bought another tub of my beloved Jay Robb choc. whey protein:)

Hidden_Angel said:
not only did i slack off..i forgot i was even doing this challange:lachen:
u too funny Angel...i do that sometimes too...i completely forgot about the 5 a day fruit challenge...:lol:

I'd like to join the next 3 mo. challenge ending Aug 1. I'll use the picture in the siggy since I just took it last week. I know for a fact I don't get enough protein for overall health let alone my hair. I'll be picking up some protein shake today...HHG!

i'll be joining too from May 1st till August 1st, hair has been doing well, am now on a health kick, can i have carrot juice as well? :p

Back