Hey guys i'm back, and still growin!

Candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Omg!!! Girl i missed you!!!! Geez, you disappeared so abruptly, and we been looking for you, KhandiB, and a few others!!!!! :p Awwww dang man, im so glad to see you back!!!!!!!!! :D

Awww, thanks girl!!! Yeah, its growing..... but the ends are getting a shade thin, so im trimming right before my next set of progress pics. I am hoping after the trim i'll still be somewhere near MBL, but i dunno. I love the Henna though!!! Its def. helped in terms of making my hair "appear" thicker, so let's def. talk about that!!!!

So good to see you back on the board, girl!!! :grin: You've DEFINITELY been missed!!! You're such an inspiration to so many folks, so your absence was felt. Its because of you i hopped on the Biotin, and i havent turned back since. My hair loves that stuff!!!!!!

HHG!!! At the looks of things, you'll be at HL in no time!!!!!

This is too much for me! Candy is back. Kini's updates are coming up soon. I am just happy to see you doing so well Candy. You and Sistaslick's regimens are basically mines now, so it's good to see someone with almost the exact same reggie triumph!:D

Go'on girl! By the way, it's me MizaniMami.:)

wantlonghealthyhair said:
Hey Candy Girl,

How you doing hun?

welcome back love

hey babe, i'm ok ya know?

focusing back on my hair and alternative health!!!

hope the hairs growin nicely

mwah

xx

divinefavor said:
Welcome back, Candy_C!!!! It's so good to see you back on here!!! Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!!!

hey divine!! thankyouuu!

MIZANIMAMII!! hey babes, how are you?

yeah i couldnt stay away 4 long!!! i need to up my hair game, and trust me, when i logged back and saw all you ladies hair i was SOOO SHOCKED you guys have grown so much since i been gone!

KINICAKES! mmm hmmmmmm your hair is twice as long as b4!! what HAVE U BEEN TAKING?!?!?!!? lol dont tell me its the biotin cos iwouldnt be surprised :-)

wat mg/msg are you taking?

what else do u think has contributed to your growth?

Thankyou guys! all your hairs look great, this forum is wonderful, so glad 2 be back. SO MANY MEMBERS NOW ASWELL..woah!

Candy

xxx

Well the Biotin has actually helped TONS in terms of thickness. I mean, im still fine-haired and all..... but my hair actually has a bit of "weight" to it, which is new for me, and im still incredulous about that!!!! :lol: I love that PP Super Biotin man!!! :cool:

But anyway, in terms of growth... I mean, the funny thing is im not getting any extraordinary growth spurts, or anything of the like. Ive just been kinda getting a steady .5" per month, but due to the buns and things that I wear Ive been retaining it all. Unlike many others, i think my growth is pretty steady year round (doesnt seem to increase in the summer or decrease in the winter). I minimize combing (like yourself) and wash once per week. I co-wash MAYBE, but i dont comb when i do. Im still doing the MTG a few times a week.... not sure if thats doing anything anymore really, and im often too lazy to do it. But yeah, i think its just the fact that im consistent with the bunning and so forth, so im able to retain my 6" per year. You know how it goes, girl.... less is more. I keep it conditioned/moisturized, and i keep my hands out of it. And thats about it!

Candy_C said:
KINICAKES! mmm hmmmmmm your hair is twice as long as b4!! what HAVE U BEEN TAKING?!?!?!!? lol dont tell me its the biotin cos iwouldnt be surprised :-)

wat mg/msg are you taking?

what else do u think has contributed to your growth?

Hi Candy_C...

Welcome back! I'm so glad ur back as well. You just don't how much of the advice you've given on this board has helped my hair (I was a lurker for awhile:lol:)!!

Well Hello! Good to see you stopping through, hope you continue to stay and share those hair secrete's of yours, lol :p . Anyway your hair is still lovely.

KiniKakes said:
Well the Biotin has actually helped TONS in terms of thickness. I mean, im still fine-haired and all..... but my hair actually has a bit of "weight" to it, which is new for me, and im still incredulous about that!!!! :lol: I love that PP Super Biotin man!!! :cool:

But anyway, in terms of growth... I mean, the funny thing is im not getting any extraordinary growth spurts, or anything of the like. Ive just been kinda getting a steady .5" per month, but due to the buns and things that I wear Ive been retaining it all. Unlike many others, i think my growth is pretty steady year round (doesnt seem to increase in the summer or decrease in the winter). I minimize combing (like yourself) and wash once per week. I co-wash MAYBE, but i dont comb when i do. Im still doing the MTG a few times a week.... not sure if thats doing anything anymore really, and im often too lazy to do it. But yeah, i think its just the fact that im consistent with the bunning and so forth, so im able to retain my 6" per year. You know how it goes, girl.... less is more. I keep it conditioned/moisturized, and i keep my hands out of it. And thats about it!

PP BIOTIN is a beast!!! i annot handle it, tooooooooooooooooo much hair lol, my ends thickened up like mad, now my hair looks like a bell!

mmm hmm the no-combing thing is helping alot, i love it. no hassle

Candy
xx

Back