Height and hair length...

InsertCleverNameHere

We all know that the taller you are the longer it will take you to get to brastrap, waist, etc. I just want to see how many taller vs. shorter ladies have reached collarbone, brastrap and waist.

1. How long is your hair?
2. How tall are you?
3. To what degree do you think your height has affected your hair length?

about 5-7 inches (I measure from root to tip)
Im 5'6
From hair line to ends brastrap length for me would be about 24 inches. It wont know if height will effect me or not just yet

I'm 5'9" and my hair is almost brastrap. Knowing it'll take longer for my hair to reach great lengths makes me /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif but knowing that I'll have A LOT MORE HAIR than average makes me /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ETA: Last time I measured, my hair was 22 1/4" after my last touchup. I have atleast 2 inches of newgrowth....I'm hoping to be brastrap by my next touchup.
pray.gif

I am 5'3 and my hair is neck length. Since I am just starting my hair growth journey I can't tell you how it has affected my growth.

1. How long is your hair? about 15 inches
2. How tall are you? 5'7
None I have a very short torso /images/graemlins/tongue.gif I am about 2-3 inches from bra-strap

[ QUOTE ]
2. How tall are you? 5'7
None I have a very short torso /images/graemlins/tongue.gif I am about 2-3 inches from bra-strap

[/ QUOTE ]

with long giraffe legs right? My torso isnt short, but in comparison to my legs it lookks that way /images/graemlins/grin.gif

1. How long is your hair? 21.5" (from hairline)/18.5"(from crown)
2. How tall are you? 5'10.5"
3. To what degree do you think your height has affected your hair length? Based on the numbers I've seen I don't think there's a large divide. Sure it will take me longer, but not that much longer (my big arse head is a larger handicap!). Maybe it's b/c I'm all legs /images/graemlins/look.gif. I'm 0.5-1" from arm-pit now @ 18.5". I need to tack on 2.5-3" to be @ bra-strap (not top of brastrap, but BRASTRAP), so that's 21-21.5" or so. I never measured to my waist, since that's my goal. My goal of 24" even, puts me under the bra-strap and at lower back, but now at or below elbow.

I am 5'8 and maybe a half.

About 24 inches was bra strap for me. I am currently 28 1/2 inches and 30 inches will be waist length for me.

I hope that answered your question.

I am 5'7 with a Loooonng Torso, my hair is brastrap (1" from midback)
My height has affected my length because it took a lot of length to get to brastrap. I started growing my hair from shoulder length and it took 2+ years to get to brastrap!

1. 20 inches (measured hairline to ends)
2. 5'5"
3. My neck is somewhat long so I think that has an affect on my hair length, but brastrap length for me is 25 inches (measured hairline to brastrap).

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2. How tall are you? 5'7

[/ QUOTE ]

with long giraffe legs right? My torso isnt short, but in comparison to my legs it lookks that way /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep thats me /images/graemlins/rofl.gif Frog Body, haha

[ QUOTE ]
I'm 5'9" and my hair is almost brastrap. Knowing it'll take longer for my hair to reach great lengths makes me /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif but knowing that I'll have A LOT MORE HAIR than average makes me /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This corresponds with my own measurements. I'm 5'9" too and my hair would have to be 23" to reach from the top of my head to my brastrap. But from my nape-to-brastrap is only 14" so that area of my hair is already there. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I have a rather large head and a long neck and torso, so it just may take forever...

When my hair was really long (about 3 or 4 inches past bra strap) my girlfriend's hair appeared to almost be at her waist. The irony was we had the same length in inches. She's 4'10 and I'm 5'7. It's amazing what a difference height plays.

One other thing that makes a difference is neck length. I have a long neck, where as some of my friends don't. Their hair reaches their shoulders when mine only reaches my collar bone, but mine is still longer, inch wise.

I'm 5'5". My hair is 21 1/2 inches long hairline to ends; It lays at the bottom of my shoulder blades. Brastrap for me is 24 inches. I've got a short torso and I'm ALL legs so I think it might be easier for me than someone else my height. BUT, I'm also very busty and I think my brastrap lies lower on my back than others'. I've seen some brastraps that lie at the bottom of the shoulderblades - where my hair is now. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I'm 5'11.

My hair is currently 17" (root to ends) but I have a long neck, a long torso, and even longer legs. Bra-strap for me would be 26.5".

I'm 5'4"
Bra-strap for me= a mere 21 inches
Waist length= 30-31 inches
I have somewhat of a loong torso...especially between my shoulder blades and waist.

There was a similar thread about this- I'll bump it so you can see the responses there too! It was called "From bra-strap to waist...how much?" or something like that...

I'm 5'6"

Brastrap for me is 23.5-25.5 inches depending on the bra.

I am at 24 inches so I'm brastrap on most bras.

I have a long neck almost 5 inches so it takes away from a lot of the length.

Midback length on me is about 27" inches so I have a good three inches to go.

Waist length is 2 inches from midback making it 29".

I think if I weren't as tall and had such a long neck my hair would look a lot longer.

i'm 5'7"
and i don't know how long my hair is now, the length in my siggy has been there since before i texturized. so can somebody help me out with how long it is? everything on me is long. long neck, long torso and long legs

Back