He text me first ...part 2!

shetara20

After the first text shocked the hell outta me he decided to text me again today!!! aint that a b***h!?:wallbash:

It said "Hey how r u"

He obvviously didnt get it the first time when i ignored it. My question is what do u think his intentions are???

His intentions are to wear you down.

Can't you have it set up on your phone where you will never receive another text from him again? Like ignore or block his number forever??

Oh well I don't know, if you were with Alltel I could tell you how to block text.

But yeah he's trying to get in your head.

cuz da bama is just now realizing the grass ain't so green on da otha side. Don't respond. Let him continue to play HIMSELF by sweatin you. Chile puleez.... Ignore it. or better, change numbers....

To play you again.

I agree. What's amazing is how little effort, care and thought he puts into what he does. He broke up over a text, just like that, no phone call, didn't try to see you in person. Then waits weeks and sends a lame text, waits a few weeks later and sends a one line, lame text. To get my attention one has to call numerous times, send flowers, etc. He is not worth your time. I am glad you are ignoring him.

Change his name in your phone to Coward, A**hole, Loser, etc. to remind you of the hurt he has caused you.

I thought it depends on your phone not your carrier when you block numbers and text?

My old phone didnt have that option. If you got a nice, advanced phone then it should have that option.

Go through your settings and block the number.

Back