He is having a break baby...

smwrigh3

They are having twins. Its by a girl he used to know. He found out a month ago but I found out last night after a friend of mine saw photos of them her instagram. I called and confronted and he said he was scared to tell me. But that I deserved to be told face to face he just hasn't had the time.

I respond to him that God makes no mistakes and that life is beautiful thing. I wish him and the mother well on their blessing. He said he wants to fix it... I proceed to tell him to he can go to H3LL and delete my number.

I am 26, independent and on the rise. God has better plan for me than to settle for a man who doesn't know how to committ. He is 26, this makes 3 kids and 2 babymamas. Yea I will pass.

I just praising God that it was not me. That he gave me a warning before he made me an example. I could be STDs or HIV. It hurts but its nothing that time can not heal.

ETA: The is my college boyfriend rekindle over a year ago. I currently work 2 jobs and taking grad classes at Duke. At the time I told him I needed sometime to focus on my exams and it was holiday season and one of my jobs is retail. The girl is in law school. I hope she gets to finish.

Last edited:
It's an epidemic. But I have to say OP, I am tickled silly about the "God makes no mistakes" and "beautiful thing" part right before you told him to go to hell. :lachen:

So sorry lovie you had to find out like that. Keep up the good work in your studies and I am glad you are not in his kids' mother's shoes. I hope she finishes as well.

(((HUGS)))

Wow, I'm so sorry this happened to you.

I'm glad you told him where to go, I would have just added "with gasoline drawers". :look:

I'm glad you don't have the mindset of "We are having a Break Baby".

Good for you OP, keep it moving!

My hat goes off to you. Putting yourself first. Love your whole attitude towards this including wishing the girl well.

I think I remember you talking about him in the past and how he was always so busy with his frat. Is that the same guy? If so I am so proud of you. Back then you kinda worshipped the ground he walked on, now you seem to adore yourself. You sound so strong and positive. Good for you. Yeah I would definitely pass on two baby mamas and three kids. You can and will do better. And you going to Duke? Do your thing girlfriend.

They are having twins. Its by a girl he used to know. He found out a month ago but I found out last night after a friend of mine saw photos of them her instagram. I called and confronted and he said he was scared to tell me. But that I deserved to be told face to face he just hasn't had the time.

I respond to him that God makes no mistakes and that life is beautiful thing. I wish him and the mother well on their blessing. He said he wants to fix it... I proceed to tell him to he can go to H3LL and delete my number.

I am 26, independent and on the rise. God has better plan for me than to settle for a man who doesn't know how to committ. He is 26, this makes 3 kids and 2 babymamas. Yea I will pass.

I just praising God that it was not me. That he gave me a warning before he made me an example. I could be STDs or HIV. It hurts but its nothing that time can not heal.

ETA: The is my college boyfriend rekindle over a year ago. I currently work 2 jobs and taking grad classes at Duke. At the time I told him I needed sometime to focus on my exams and it was holiday season and one of my jobs is retail. The girl is in law school. I hope she gets to finish.

This made me proud! :grin: You obviously have a great future ahead of you and deserve better. Too many fish in the sea (especially in NC) to settle for a man who doesn't know who or what he wants in life.

3 kids, 2 babymamas? You're 26 years young?

501_900.gif

I don't understand unplanned pregnancy! All this birth control in the world and people still having babies.

I think I remember you talking about him in the past and how he was always so busy with his frat. Is that the same guy? If so I am so proud of you. Back then you kinda worshipped the ground he walked on, now you seem to adore yourself. You sound so strong and positive. Good for you. Yeah I would definitely pass on two baby mamas and three kids. You can and will do better. And you going to Duke? Do your thing girlfriend.

Oh yuck! Ain't he too young for all that baggage? Dodged a bullet.

You should be really proud of yourself for how you handled this! I know it had to hurt to find out that way but it's good that you did before you got in any deeper with this creep.

I really feel sorry for the other girl being in law school. She's probably going to have a lot of debt and there are not a lot of jobs out there for new lawyers right now. The law is definitely not a family friendly career. On top of that she's pregnant by a guy who obviously does not care one bit about her or her babies. :nono::nono::nono: It's a shame when smart women get into these situations.

Anyway, you have a lot to look forward to in your career and soon I know you will find a good man since you don't waste any time on the losers.

Ot but lol how do you all do that?

Op glad you found out and glad you realize that is definitely not an ideal situation

I don't understand unplanned pregnancy! All this birth control in the world and people still having babies.

Any STDs aside.......Thank GOD it happened! She'd probably still be with that man but for him getting his side chick pregnant.

Who knows how long he was sleeping with that other chick and how long he planned to keep seeing the two women! By this happening, she can say FOR SURE that he is a loser, a cheater, and a bum! She can cut him loose and not think twice about it. :yep:

You should be really proud of yourself for how you handled this! I know it had to hurt to find out that way but it's good that you did before you got in any deeper with this creep.

I really feel sorry for the other girl being in law school. She's probably going to have a lot of debt and there are not a lot of jobs out there for new lawyers right now. The law is definitely not a family friendly career. On top of that she's pregnant by a guy who obviously does not care one bit about her or her babies. :nono::nono::nono: It's a shame when smart women get into these situations.

Anyway, you have a lot to look forward to in your career and soon I know you will find a good man since you don't waste any time on the losers.

Ditto on the legal field not being family friendly.

OP I wish you all the best!

Good for you OP!

3 kids and 2 baby mommas? You dodged a bullet!

An avg man's financial stability is completely compromised with numbers like those. That meant if you married him, YOU BOTH would be supporting 2 other households in addition to your own.

You should be really proud of yourself for how you handled this! I know it had to hurt to find out that way but it's good that you did before you got in any deeper with this creep. I really feel sorry for the other girl being in law school. She's probably going to have a lot of debt and there are not a lot of jobs out there for new lawyers right now. The law is definitely not a family friendly career. On top of that she's pregnant by a guy who obviously does not care one bit about her or her babies. :nono::nono::nono: It's a shame when smart women get into these situations. Anyway, you have a lot to look forward to in your career and soon I know you will find a good man since you don't waste any time on the losers.
for real. because while he was waiting for the right moment to bamboozle the op :lol: where was his new baby mama at this time? he was already planning to walk away from her? i dont feel sorry for the mom, i feel sorry for those three kids because their dad clearly has no interest in being present in their lives.

Back