He a student and I'm staff.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
He a student...

He's a student that comes to my office about once a month or twice a month to get advice on student issues we flirted ones and I think he's feeling me, but I'm a staff, we about the same age, give or take a year or two. I'm shy, what would you do?

Last edited:
i wouldn't take it any further. you are in a position of authority here and your relationship with his is supposed to be strictly "business". assuming, you work in an educational institution that forbids student-staff relations then you're not only risked this job but also future jobs.it doesn't matter if you're the same age or near the fact is that you're staff and he is not. if where your working does not have a problem with these relationships; it still would not be something that i personally were to peruse. mainly because you are seemingly at quite different stages in your life.

Re: He a student...

He's a student that comes to my office about once a month or twice a month to get advice on student issues we flirted ones and I think he's feeling me, but I'm a staff, we about the same age, give or take a year or two. I'm shy, what would you do?

Not be a Boop Boop.

Focus on keeping my job instead of losing it.

You aren't the one who was contemplating being a jumpoff with the live-in are you? Queen...what do you take for a daily multivitamin...Drama? Leave that crap alone, there are too many sexual harrassment suits involving co- workers and you are staff?

Come on and stop entertaining thoughts of the drama! You are worth more than the drama! Why do you even think about these crazy scenarios...what's really going on precious? You are too beautiful for this simple sh*t!

You aren't the one who was contemplating being a jumpoff with the live-in are you? Queen...what do you take for a daily multivitamin...Drama? Leave that crap alone, there are too many sexual harrassment suits involving co- workers and you are staff?

Come on and stop entertaining thoughts of the drama! You are worth more than the drama! Why do you even think about these crazy scenarios...what's really going on precious? You are too beautiful for this simple sh*t!

:look::look::look:

:clap:

I think her threads are hypothetical give or take a few.

The hypothetical ones are the ones that lead to the real ones...

"Red flags" -----> "He lives with his baby mama"
"Would you date a coworker?" ------? "He's a student and I'm staff"

You won't let me be positive will you? :lachen:I was trying to ignore the LHCF red flags :yep:.

Sassy b4 Classy - you got a llooooottta issues girly! Becareful not to lose your job, and becareful what you post while at work too.

Oh..my bad. If they are hypothetical I'm tripping. If they aren't, girlfriend got some soul searching to do!

I was just trying to be positive :grin:. I don't know if they are hypothetical or not :yep:.

Oh my GOD! that sounds so sexy lol. Don't get me wrong but you can sooo roll play with that lol.
Don't mind me girly.... That's a tough prob you're facing. I guess if he's legal than it will be o.k.

Oh my GOD! that sounds so sexy lol. Don't get me wrong but you can sooo roll play with that lol.
Don't mind me girly.... That's a tough prob you're facing. I guess if he's legal than it will be o.k.

Don't you dare send her off! LOL! Ain't nothing sexy about ruining her career over some LUST! Call it what it is! Some potential, thought out, hot lustful sex! lol!

Oh snap. No you didn't :lol:

Imma have to steal this.:look:

These are very interesting threads I post, I hope people can learn from all of them, or put advice to them to help other people who have these situations but were too shy, or nervous to ask. I don't post them just for me, I post them for anyone who is in these simliar situations, but were to scare to ask for advice off-line.

Some people can't go to their families, friends, or who every for advice, and that's why I'm glad there are forums like this to help people get advice they can't get no where else.

So please keep the opinions coming!

Is there a policy at your school (im hoping a university) :look: that forbids this kinda thing?

If not,I say go for it.I dont see the problem.

Ummm... men do this **** all the time. And have little to no qualms about it. OP, I say dooooo yoooouuu!!!

What kind of "student issues"? If you are helping him with emotional issues then I would say no, because that would not be helpful or healthy for him. If it's "issues" like what class to register for, I wouldn't say that it would be unhealthy to be with him...but I still think it's kind of pointless to pursue and I wouldn't even bother.

Ummm... men do this **** all the time. And have little to no qualms about it. OP, I say dooooo yoooouuu!!!

:look: that's a poor justification for having a relationship with a student. i can only hope you're joking. never mind what some dumbass men are doing; if she gets caught then that's not only her job gone but her career is finished also. she'd never be able to get another job in education.

:lachen::nothingfunny::thatsall:

As for the OP
:badidea: Be classy not sassy in this scenario.

Back