Having disagreements with your SO

Charlotte

When you have a disagreement/agruement with your SO are you able to be intimate later that evening when your still angry and pissed off?

How are you able to mentally separate the two and still be passionate/initmate? :rolleyes:

I guess it is easier if you're married, because if you're committed to staying together you know you'll eventually work things out. I would imagine it is more difficult with a BF because you don't feel like giving him the goods because you don't like him at the moment and you don't even know if you'll still stay together tomorrow.

When you have a disagreement/agruement with your SO are you able to be intimate later that evening when your still angry and pissed off?

How are you able to mentally separate the two and still be passionate/initmate? :rolleyes:

:nono:,,,,even if I choose to participate in the act, my mind is a million miles away. The mental aspect plays a huge roll in intimacy for women, as for me it's more physical (There was a thread on that a while ago).

However, If both people are silently calling a truce and it's a make-up sex type deal....then yes. But if nobody is willing to back down from their stance, I can't enjoy intimacy with my DH.

Short answer: NO. It rarely happens, but when it does, neither one of us feels amorous toward one another. When the storm passes, though...it's always the best ever!

Back