Have you ever tried the 30-Day Coloring Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrazzledFraggle

I know this is gonna seem like my mind is in the gutter after the coloring post-drip thread and ummm....that other false alarm at school thread...:look:

Ah shucks not sure I should post this but whatever....:lol:

I don't know who started it exactly...it's been repeated by doctors, pastors, pinterest, etc. but the theme of course is to have sex with your DH for 30 days in a row. I looked for a thread on this but didn't see one.

DH and I tried this about two years ago and let me tell you we did it rain or shine and sometimes there was a lot of rain...figuratively....like we did it even if we were tired...we laughed...we almost cried...but we got it in before we went to sleep no matter what.

It was interesting because although we thought it would be funny to try it...it actually bonded us...I mean you'd think that doing it like it's a chore would kill the entire experience but it gave us something to talk about and forced us to be creative. The ability to laugh at each other's exhaustion and encourage participation on a daily basis was really quite fun and funny.

Anybody try it?

I didn't post a link to a source but if you google it you'll see it everywhere.

Last edited:
I read this somewhere some years ago in a magazine I think, except the couple did it for a year, valentines day to the next valenties day. They said it really bonded them as a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back