30 Day Challenge- "Just Do it"

This sounds like a lot of fun! I think it's a great thing to do to spice up your marriage. I think if more wives subscribed to this kind of stuff there wouldn't be as much infidelity! I know I plan on being a freak for my husband. :yep:

I did this recently, I bought this white linen dress :look: and didn't wear my delicates, so me and DH were out and he is always feeling on my butt. He feels and he asks me where my panties were, I looked at him and smiled.
When we got back home, he barely got in the door :lachen::lachen::lachen:He was lifting my dress up I am like NEIGHBORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little kids riding bikes and s*it in front of our driveway !:lachen:

:giggle:

Now that's gangsta! :yep: I'm going to have to remember that...

This looks like a great challenge for the married ladies. :yep:

Where are all the married folk? :look:
Not in the relationship forum. I stay out of here, unless someone sends me a direct link to something juicy.:look:

Give nana a break and use something else.:yep:

Let me know how it works out. Don't forget going parking, being playful while at the movies, experimenting in every room in the house and in the back seat of the car (even if its in your driveway).:yep:
Umm what!? This is not my dlewis!?:lachen: Get it girl. :yep:

I did this recently, I bought this white linen dress :look: and didn't wear my delicates, so me and DH were out and he is always feeling on my butt. He feels and he asks me where my panties were, I looked at him and smiled.
When we got back home, he barely got in the door :lachen::lachen::lachen:He was lifting my dress up I am like NEIGHBORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little kids riding bikes and s*it in front of our driveway !:lachen:

I'm always commando in the summer, sundresses...just seems so freeing and well sexy. If I lean over and tell dh that, the look on his face is priceless:blush:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Mr. I, get her.

Not in the relationship forum. I stay out of here, unless someone sends me a direct link to something juicy.:look:

Umm what!? This is not my dlewis!?:lachen: Get it girl. :yep:

Gotta keep him interested.:lachen:

I'm always commando in the summer, sundresses...just seems so freeing and well sexy. If I lean over and tell dh that, the look on his face is priceless:blush:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Oh thanks for the bump. I forgot about this thread. And it's funny because my church went in on sex and marriage just recently AGAIN.

Alright married ladies, come on:yep:

Back