Have you ever made your Boo Cry?

bermudabeauty

I was reading a thread yesterday about how a man put it down on his girl and she shead tears. So how many of you ladies have made your man cry? I know I personally brought tears to my boo's eye by taking him on a trip downtown:blush:. It of course boosted my ego but I also couldn't help but:lachen:a lil bit. So what about you ladies?

omg...dat used to be sucha major problem of mine. da dudes use freakin cry rivers. i couldnt stand it. I'm not really that emotional and have a dont care swag and they just to be such babies. its so aggravating. but thank God ive upgraded....eeew...

No one's ever made me cry (in that way) and i don't think i've done that to anyone either. I need to step my game up - LOL. Yes, BB i think i need a tutorial

When I went to visit my SO Labor Day Weekend, we were laying in bed holding each other (clothed). He was smiling,staring at me with so much love in his eyes. Then I saw a tear roll down his cheek.:cupidarrow:

Yes

2 men have cried because of me
I only witnessed one though....the other one I will just go on his word.

Yea I did. My very recent ex. The first time I heard him scream and saw tears rolling down, i have to tell you, i was freaking out mentally. That's the first time i ever heard something like that. and that happened a few times after that too. That;s the best he ever had. And I know his *** is thinking about that right now and masturbating at the same time.. Sorry for the language guys.
:hide:

Yea I did. My very recent ex. The first time I heard him scream and saw tears rolling down, i have to tell you, i was freaking out mentally. That's the first time i ever heard something like that. and that happened a few times after that too. That;s the best he ever had. And I know his *** is thinking about that right now and masturbating at the same time.. Sorry for the language guys.
:hide:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:Bestblackgirl.....I like your style. PM me with a tutuorial lesson on how you did that there! :yep: LOL

I didn't know that actually happened in real life :blush::perplexed: I must be doing something wrong! Lol! Those of you who have, feel free to PM me with tips anytime :grin:

Please copy me on that pm.

I used to say that I would marry any guy who could bring me to tears in bed. My ex made me cry during an average round - it was weird like I had a psycholigical breakdown moment, started crying then laughing at myself crying - he was stunned and upset thinking that I wasn't ok. I had to quickly reassure him so he would get back to work.

I have made two men cry - I moved away from one and I baked the other one a birthday cake that looked exactly like the Atlanta Braves caps he always wears for his 21st bday

You're talking about making men cry during SEX, right?

To answer: Hell nah! Ya'll got some power coochs! I've never heard of a women making a man cry!

Feel free to PM me on tips! :grin:

LOL you girls are crazy.. I'll PM you bermuda about that, once i figure out what or how i did it. Cause I dont even know. give me a couple of days. sorry B

I've never made a man cry during sex, but I've made both of my exes cry. It was their fault though. They shouldn't have treated me like that.

Back