Have you ever cried at a wedding?

No, not at a wedding but when my BFF got married I was a bridesmaid and when we found her wedding dress and she tried it on I started crying because she was so beautiful. I was actually surprised at myself.

I cried at my best friends wedding. What was funny is that I spent most of the day keeping everyone else from crying. I soon as I would see the 'ugly cry' face I would tell them jokes about what the 'Bridezilla' :lol: put us through. Then, while I was walking towards the altar I saw the groom's sister walking her dad down the aisle (his mother had passed away) I broke like a twig. It was only for like 20 seconds though, then I sucked it up :giggle:

...I didn't think I would get emotional.

I'm one of those overly emotional people that cries for every happy moment. I used to get clowned on for crying when the couple gets married at the end of the show My Fair Wedding considering I don't even know who those people are.

yep...cried at both weddings i was in...as soon as the grooms started crying..it was a WRAP

I cried at my aunt's wedding when I was in 6th grade. This was because she was moving out and I would no longer have a ride to and from school every morning.

Moving from a ride to the school bus was not fun :nono:

I cried HARDDDDDDDDD when the youngman( Billy) who has a short leg and slope head got married. Why? Because he overcame so much as a child and adult. The woman that married him overlooked his physical appearance and helps him so much.

A short leg....mmmmhmmmmm...I didn't grab no shoes or nothing jesus

No, but my aunt got married a couple of weeks ago and lots of people cried. She was married for almost 40 years to her last husband and found a new love.

Last edited:
Yes, I cried at my friend's wedding. Both her parents refused to attend, but she had support from other family members, her uncle gave her away, so looked so beautiful!

A wedding I went to last month had me in tears...and everyone else too. It was the groom's vowels. They were so heart warming that even the groomsmen were fighting back tears. At the reception all the wives were giving their husbands the side eye. :lol: The groom put all men to shame!

Back