Have You Ever Felt You Can't Live Life To It's Potential Without..long Hair

A little, I will admit. I don't think I will look that hot with short hair. I envy other women that can pull it off. I'm in the middle of a potential setback as we speak.

With that said, give yourself a break. There are more important things in life.

I feel you. To be honest, I have a better time styling my hair when it is longer. I had to get my hair cut recently due to a setback and I just did not like how I looked with shorter hair. I went ahead and got braids put in and I will see what my next steps are in the meantime.

I feel you. To be honest, I have a better time styling my hair when it is longer. I had to get my hair cut recently due to a setback and I just did not like how I looked with shorter hair. I went ahead and got braids put in and I will see what my next steps are in the meantime.

Yes, its easier to rock a messy bun on a bad hair day than to try to figure out what to do with short or medium length hair. When I cut my hair short back in the '90s it was so much work keeping it up and not look busted.

I really needed this thread. So many times, I feel like I'm not complete without WL hair. Maybe it's because my hair has never been that long and I'm trying to achieve something that has eluded me for years. I know the frustration so well. I had to cut part of my hair today and was in a deep funk because I'm trying so hard to get my hair health on track and all I can see is that the hair I cut will take at least a month to grow back.

I just had a set back 5 days ago for the second time. I was on my way to MBL and now i am shoulder length. I went into a 3 day depression and became anti-social. I won't lie it felt like my life was over.

AWWWWWWWWW. BABE!
what was your setback?! what did you do

I really needed this thread. So many times, I feel like I'm not complete without WL hair. Maybe it's because my hair has never been that long and I'm trying to achieve something that has eluded me for years. I know the frustration so well. I had to cut part of my hair today and was in a deep funk because I'm trying so hard to get my hair health on track and all I can see is that the hair I cut will take at least a month to grow back.

I think I would look weird with too much hair. A healthy, thriving MB length would do, EVEN that length is questionable. I was almost there APL but it was not how I wanted it to look and it broke off anyways do to relaxing incorrectly on my own

I think I would look weird with too much hair. A healthy, thriving MB length would do, EVEN that length is questionable. I was almost there APL but it was not how I wanted it to look and it broke off anyways do to relaxing incorrectly on my own
I'm the same way, I've had weaves in the past where I know for my bone structure WL would be ill-fitting. I would be content with a really thick and thriving BSL or MBL, but even those are milestones.

I would like to get there. However I do realize I will be the same person, but I just want to get there once since I never made it past shoulder in the past. it has been getting longer since transitioning so I want to make it through.

Back