Have you ever been Nervous to Straighten your hair??

I think people with looser curls like Whimsy and TaraDyan have to be more cautious.

I think ladies like you should always straighten via rollersets so that you dont risk having an inconsistent texture:yep:

I think people with looser curls like Whimsy and TaraDyan have to be more cautious.

I think ladies like you should always straighten via rollersets so that you dont risk having an inconsistent texture:yep:

I agree. This is what happened to me. Some of my hair became bone straight and would not revert, some of my curls became waves and other curls stayed curly.

i was nervous for a quick second. then i got over it, realizing that i straightened my hair for most of my transition with no heat damage. ♥

OMG I can completely relate! Since I stopped using heat on my hair I almost dread the day that comes where I do use a flat iron for the first time! I'm so not even used to them anymore....the idea seems even weird. Like I'm just so paranoid I'm going to set my hair back into a regression or something, and that's the last thing I want after trying so hard. :( I was originally supposed to straighten my hair first of May to check the updated length of my hair, but I have chickened out and decided to postpone it until June 1st instead. Even though I miss my straightened hair I just am so paranoid. :perplexed

I used to be...the more I do it, the less scared I am.

Which could be bad...lol

There's always still that heartracing few minutes after I wash out a flat iron job waiting for the curls to bounce back.

I am nervous to straighten my own hair because it is thick and I may get lazy and start to rush. So I just don't straighten my hair, but it is mostly because I am lazy.:look::spinning::drunk:

Update: Whimsy Lied :rofl: I seriously logged on just to see if you went through with it and my wish came true :look:...the results are beautiful :love:

Back