Happy 2 YR Wedding Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElizaBlue

Today is Tuesday, June 10th. A full 12 whole days before our 2 yr wedding anniversary.

Yesterday, I filed for divorce.

To be continued...

Whoa, I was not expecting that! I was fully ready to come in here and say congratulations.

I'm sorry this is the way things have ended up, but I'm glad you were able to take the action that you needed to.

What! Oh girl I'm so sorry. I followed your story with him and could feel the love coming through.

Take care of yourself.

I'm so sorry to read this. I recall that the blended family was working out very well.
I hope you are able to maintain a relationship with the kids.

Wow, wasn't expecting that. I was also one who followed your story and was happy that you found the love of your life...

Chile....there are probably no words that can provide comfort right now.

Although I'll tell you this....if you getting together with him was only to provide me with the saying "hung like a barnyard animal" then it was worth it. That is now my favorite compliment to give.:lol: I read that in one of the books you wrote and I was like .....hmmm note to self: table this phrase for later! :look:

But seriously.................. (hugs).

you sometimes have a spin to your story....is there a spin here?
I'm sorry if it really didn't work out.

Damn! I am so sorry. I hate that you are going through this. I don't recall how you two met but I am sending you some +++ vibes. We are here for you. (((HUGS)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back