Haitian and Jamaican Men

Just cuz Errol mash up ya feelins dun mean day all bad!:lachen:

right....nah baddah blame hall of di man dem cause' YOU a fantisize bout' island bway and u get one and a do hall of di wife dem tings, and him a see you a fooly fooly and a run way leff ur rahtid...:lachen:

Last edited:
Look all men have issues! Even though we are speaking of Haitian and Jamaican Men! I have dated in the past 1 Jamaican man and til this day we are and always will be very good friends! Haitian men I never had been granted the opportunity to date them however when I was 12 and the young man from Haiti was 14 boy did he French Kiss me! I never been kissed that way ever since! The Haitian men that I do deal with are really true gentlemen and I love and enjoy it! Nothing sexual just friendship and it is very beautiful!:grin: They are my friends and they spoil me! Spoil me better than some African American Men! What I mean by spoiled just some very deep thought! not Deep th*** converstations:lachen:
Also, this Haitian Man is my business partner and he is so cool!:yep:

Now African American Men have their flaws all men do! I hear the sterotypes about Haitian men however, I am just friends and do ask them the sterotype questions and make beautiful conversations out of them! These men from Haiti and Jamaica have their opinions and thoughts of African American women! So, what I do is try and to dispose of these Myths! :yep:

I have known some of these men from these countries to very hard workers.

In the past 3 days I have been asked out by 2 Haitian Men and 1 Jamaican Man. I told a few of my friends about this. The both of them stated that Jamaican men are violent and Haitian men are posessive. I am now concerned about going out with any of them. But I am a rebel I am still going to setup a date with all of them. Have any of you found these theories to be true or the complete opposite?

I think this is a great post!
:waytogo:

right....nah baddah blame hall of di man dem cause' YOU a fantisize bout' island bway and u get one and a do hall of di wife dem tings, and him a see you a fooly fooly and a run way leff ur rahtid...:lachen:
Gyal ya no dis dem problem!:yep: Dem wan be Mrs Errol, so dem rush up and help de immigrant quicker dan dem men day see der whole life. Wan get mad because him tek opportunity and run:lachen:

Errol, Sean and Patrick taint no different from Tyrone, Rashid, and Tony.:nono:

Gyal ya no dis dem problem!:yep: Dem wan be Mrs Errol, so dem rush up and help de immigrant quicker dan dem men day see der whole life. Wan get mad because him tek opportunity and run:lachen:

next time guh find Ray Ray fi mesmorize over....AND leff Damian bombaclit alone......before mi haul out mi good good cutless fi unnu rassclit...... :lachen:

a joke...chill...

Last edited:

:blush::lachen::lachen::lachen: CRAZZYYY

NE ways, if you keep attracking abusive cheating no good men in your life, you need to self evaluate and ask yourself why. Dosen't matter if he's Jamaican, Haitian, African, American, etc.

next time guh find Ray Ray fi mesmorize over....AND leff Damian bombaclit alone......before mi haul out mi good good cutless fi unnu rassclit...... :lachen:

a joke...chill...
I got a stereo-type fi ya. Why do all Jamaicans like sharp knives? We always trying to cut somebody:lachen:

My husband is Haitian and he is an exemplary man. Exceptional in every way. I only wish more of my sisters could experience what it is like to be with a man like him. I find myself trying to do better in every aspect of my life for myself (always) but also because he is the kind of man that deserves an equally wonderful partner in life.
Don't go by stereotypes. Judge for yourself.

Please!!!:nono: Keep in mind EVERY group of people has some stereotype attached to them. With this in mind go on the date and have your regular precautions in play like you would for any other first date. Have fun!

Don't buy into that my ex fiance was Jamaican and Vincy and was the sweetest thing I have ever known. He was not anymore jealous or possessive than any other man. Matter of fact he was even less cause the boi knew who and what he was and was confident in what he had. So just assess the person for yourself and not let anyone else sway you with their stereotypical perceptions.

My husband is Haitian and he is an exemplary man. Exceptional in every way. I only wish more of my sisters could experience what it is like to be with a man like him. I find myself trying to do better in every aspect of my life for myself (always) but also because he is the kind of man that deserves an equally wonderful partner in life.
Don't go by stereotypes. Judge for yourself.

This is what I want.:rolleyes:

... If we listened to every stereotype we'd all be single :spinning:

Ain't that the truth. I've dated Haitian men, men from Dominica, AA men and they all have their issues and good points. All were jealous and called me too much at some point (yes i have issues). my sister and friends have dated Jamaican dudes and they were faithful.

All nationalities have their good and bad parts. It depends on the person. See for yourself.

In the past 3 days I have been asked out by 2 Haitian Men and 1 Jamaican Man. I told a few of my friends about this. The both of them stated that Jamaican men are violent and Haitian men are posessive. I am now concerned about going out with any of them. But I am a rebel I am still going to setup a date with all of them. Have any of you found these theories to be true or the complete opposite?

awww what ugly sterotypes!!!

my man is Jamaican, jamaican men are known to english ladies (well the ones i' maround) to treat their women WELL especially financially. my friend had a jamaican man and he treated her child (from a previous) like a little princess he would drop over £80 daily to help her raise her child, put food o nthe table, take her places...

my man treats me lovely, not just financially, (he doesnt fling money in my hand - which i dont expect anyway) he takes me out places, clubs, cinema, resturant. we stay in watch dvds, have a laugh...

one thing, i do agree is that its more so Jamaican men who are slightly possessive - not all though - some dont worry about there woman like that

my jamaican man is adamant i stay with him and him only, he asks whos texting me at times and if its a man. but i thinks thats typical of most men feeling their girl ya know

if its any consolation they are wonderful fathers, they will fight TOOTH AND NAIL if ANYBODY hurts you, emotionally or physically!!!! believe me if you support them they will support you 100%!

they arent fickle - they love girls with personality - looks do not MATTER

they are affectionate and liek you to feel comfortable

my man always gets me packs of chocolate if i come over and wine.

when i passed university with flying colours,. hes the ONLY one out of my family, friends etc who was overly excited - he bought me a big bottle of champagne and made me feel special!!!!!!

dont know about any ones elses jamaican, but mine is the best!

i guess its good to know the sterotypes just because. but obviously you shouldnt ruke them out because of it. with that said, i have heard that jamaican men are violent and cheat, but thats not really the only reason why i prefer to avoid dating them. my dad is jamaican and hes never been violent to my mother, neither have most of the men in my family.

I have personally come across many many Jamaican men and although some were quite decent the majority I found to be dog ****

a lot tend to be quite arrogant/aggressive/jealous

some have threatened to shoot/kill me if I ever cheated on them..........I've had mostly bad experiences w/ men from the yard

my man once remarked that if i ever cheated the worst ting i could tink of would happen to me...

LOL, my DH's mechanic is named Errol!

As for Haitian and Jamaican men, some of them are dogs straight from the pound. Some are not. Play it by ear. Men are men and will only do what you allow them to. Every ethnicity/race has stereotypes and people that will live up to them. Good luck!

awww what ugly sterotypes!!!

my man is Jamaican, jamaican men are known to english ladies (well the ones i' maround) to treat their women WELL especially financially. my friend had a jamaican man and he treated her child (from a previous) like a little princess he would drop over £80 daily to help her raise her child, put food o nthe table, take her places...

my man treats me lovely, not just financially, (he doesnt fling money in my hand - which i dont expect anyway) he takes me out places, clubs, cinema, resturant. we stay in watch dvds, have a laugh...

one thing, i do agree is that its more so Jamaican men who are slightly possessive - not all though - some dont worry about there woman like that

my jamaican man is adamant i stay with him and him only, he asks whos texting me at times and if its a man. but i thinks thats typical of most men feeling their girl ya know

if its any consolation they are wonderful fathers, they will fight TOOTH AND NAIL if ANYBODY hurts you, emotionally or physically!!!! believe me if you support them they will support you 100%!

they arent fickle - they love girls with personality - looks do not MATTER

they are affectionate and liek you to feel comfortable

my man always gets me packs of chocolate if i come over and wine.

when i passed university with flying colours,. hes the ONLY one out of my family, friends etc who was overly excited - he bought me a big bottle of champagne and made me feel special!!!!!!

dont know about any ones elses jamaican, but mine is the best!

I would be concerned about this.

My experience with Jamaican men has not been good at all! I do not think I would ever date one again.:nono:

LOL, my DH's mechanic is named Errol!

As for Haitian and Jamaican men, some of them are dogs straight from the pound. Some are not. Play it by ear. Men are men and will only do what you allow them to. Every ethnicity/race has stereotypes and people that will live up to them. Good luck!

Well said!
ITA! In highschool my friends mother (who is hatian) Told me to never date haitian men because they are cheap and selfish!
Three years later I began dating my current Boyfriend (Hatian) and he is the exact opposite...Also he is not possesive nor has he ever threaten me.

Lack of fidelity and controlling. I just could not take it.:nono::nono::nono:

the fidelity thing ive heard soooo many times

until i catch him, i cant prove nothin

but weve both agreed if either one of us cheats its over (if the other one finds out of corse)

no apology no making up just done

were both too stubborn

I love Jamaican men. My SO/BFF is Jamaican/Trinidian and oh so fine. Possessive to the degree that a man should be with his women. Violent never. Strong willed and principled, all day everyday. I love love love that man.

Both my first real love and my DH, who is my everlasting and undying love are Caribbean men.

As far as the stereotype, naw, not even close to it Polar opposite from the stereotype in fact.

For the most part, men are men. Sure some come with their own cultural hang ups but hey....

Girl, be a rebel, go out those men, give 'em a fair chance.

Back