What Is With Some These Men..

Thats not to say even if he was with his ideal he wouldn't cheat. But hey, its whatever.

I hear what you're saying but lets be real here..if a man loves the Beyonce or Gabrielle Union esque types but is with the total opposite and is constantly pursuing and chasing others wouldn't you wonder why is he wasting her time and hurting her?

I get it but damn that's terrible I feel like you made your choice now live with it and leave me alone. I'd rather be single than be with someone who isn't close to my ideal physically. Shallow but it's the truth.

I think someone can not be your ideal but you can still find them irresistable, it's when you don't find yourself attracted to them which causes problems. I'm sorry, men are too crazy to be playin around with. I don't care what anyone says.

I hear what you're saying but lets be real here..if a man loves the Beyonce or Gabrielle Union esque types but is with the total opposite and is constantly pursuing and chasing others wouldn't you wonder why is he wasting her time and hurting her?

I understand why many would think that, but the issue is not regarding his 'type' but that he is a cheater:ohwell:. The bottom line is this is a man who is cheating with his woman and wasting her time. Whether it be a model, an actress, a beauty or an ugly is beside the point:ohwell:.

I think someone can not be your ideal but you can still find them irresistable, it's when you don't find yourself attracted to them which causes problems. I'm sorry, men are too crazy to be playin around with. I don't care what anyone says.

ITA. "Type" is overplayed, imo. People end up realizing they have a connection with someone they wouldn't have considered their type all the time. But you can still be genuinely attracted to someone who isn't your usual "type."

I also firmly believe in not messing with people's feelings. People think it's fun and cute to string people along, but :nono: I try never to be mean when turning someone down, but I also try to be really upfront about whether I'm seriously interested. I think not being forthright about one's lack of attraction/serious interest is disrespectful itself.

If these are married men trying to get with you because their wife isn't their "type", then, you should take anything they say to you regarding their wife with a grain of salt. Men lie to get what they want. Most likely these men are telling you what you want to hear to make it easier for them to get the draws. These men married their wives because that's who they wanted to marry. Plain and simple. Divorces are easy to get and if homie didn't want to be there he would be out.

Don't fall for the okie doke, sis. Those dudes are just gassing your head up.

If these are married men trying to get with you because their wife isn't their "type", then, you should take anything they say to you regarding their wife with a grain of salt. Men lie to get what they want. Most likely these men are telling you what you want to hear to make it easier for them to get the draws. These men married their wives because that's who they wanted to marry. Plain and simple. Divorces are easy to get and if homie didn't want to be there he would be out.

Don't fall for the okie doke, sis. Those dudes are just gassing your head up.

I'm not and this just a general observation not anything personal (even though I gave an example).

This thread reminded me of that ESPN analyst that cheated on his wife with a woman that most would deem "unattractive":

steve_phillips--300x300.jpg

STEVE'S GIRLS: Steve Phillips is hoping psychological treatment will save his marriage to beautiful wife Marni (above) after his affair with co-worker Brooke Hundley (Iinset).

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/item_ef99mpRjz6lAtxnT7zufkO#ixzz1A7x9VGx3

No compared to the wife she is very plain but his chick probably could suck the chrome of a 57 Chevy Tailpipe.

This thread reminded me of that ESPN analyst that cheated on his wife with a woman that most would deem "unattractive":

steve_phillips--300x300.jpg

STEVE'S GIRLS: Steve Phillips is hoping psychological treatment will save his marriage to beautiful wife Marni (above) after his affair with co-worker Brooke Hundley (Iinset).

Back