Hairveda products are amazing!!

ummm still waiting on my products. lol i need to sit back and chill i am just an excited ball of mess.

does anyone use her vatika frosting and the dubar vatika oil? do you think they compare? because they bassically have the same ingre. in them.

Chebaby--I'm trying to wait patiently too. I have cleared out space for what I got coming and what I plan to order. Who knew I would ever get this excited about hair products?

Chebaby--I'm trying to wait patiently too. I have cleared out space for what I got coming and what I plan to order. Who knew I would ever get this excited about hair products?
OMG yes! i cleaned off my dresser and made space according to where the conditioner and butters and such would go. i thought i was crazy:lachen:. i cant wait until my products come, even though i wont even use them until next sunday because i am going to get my hair done this saturday.

What Hairveda Product Is Good For Your ENDS? Happy Hair Growing!
green tea hair butter is the best. but you can also get the shealoe butter. the whipped baggy cream is good for moisture too, i love this cream.

I received my products yesterday. Omg, they smell so good. I tried the Whipped Cream moisturizer and the Cocosta Oil to seal and I like the way my hair feels with it. I will probably be alternating the Whipped Cream and S-Curl for moisture. I'm still waiting for the sale so I can get me some Vatika Frosting.

i got my products saturday and i am very pleased. i ordered the amala creme rinse, 2 sitrinillas, almond glaze, moist condition pro, and a free sample of the moist condition 24/7. oh and i also got the avosoya oil.

eta: i havent tried anything yet except for a little avosoya oil. i like the smell but it seems too light to be a sealant for my hair and my hair is very fine. oh and i did try the almond glaze on my edges and i am in love.

Last edited:
No, mjeffers but I was just looking on the website and had problems subscribing. Thanks for the heads-up!!!!!:grin:

Does anyone know the shelf life of these products?(Especially sitrinillah)I have my Shescentit conditioners that I barely use now and realized they had a 6 month shelf life.Is sitrinillah and the other Hairveda products like this?

Does anyone know the shelf life of these products?(Especially sitrinillah)I have my Shescentit conditioners that I barely use now and realized they had a 6 month shelf life.Is sitrinillah and the other Hairveda products like this?

You'll end up loving the products so much, you'll run out esp. the sitrinillah.

You sound like me....I also just bought the poo and con from Giovanni's Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture line yesterday (plan on putting it to the test a lil later this week)...I have a good feeling that I will like it...

The Aubrey HSR is also on my list of things to buy, right after I get some glycerin.

I REALLLLLY wanna buy a jar of that Sitrinillah (sp?)!!! It's soooo tempting!! And all of these good reviews about how good it smells isn't making it any easier! :rolleyes:
Okay this is so OT, but how did you do that pretty roller set on natural hair!!! That's beautiful!!!!

I just want all ya'lls peoples to know ya'lls wrong for tempting a recovering PJ...<sniff> I can quit any time I want ... <sniff> :sick:

You'll end up loving the products so much, you'll run out esp. the sitrinillah.

:lachen:I had to laugh because you're right.I love the products so much I stock up so I won't run out anytime soon.(Which is why I'm asking this question:lachen:)I already have two 41 oz size sitrinillah and a small one I haven't even finished using which is why I'm asking this question cuz if Hairveda is anything like Shescentit w/ the shelf life I'm screwed unless I sell or come up w/ creative ways.Girl Hairveda is not new to me I have a separate arsenal for these products.:grin:

There is a smaller size (8 oz?)and a jug, according to the email, the jug is going on sale and it's the last time they're selling sitranillah in that size.

Thanks girl! I wanted the 8 oz. I guess I'll just buy it whenever the site goes 'live' again.

:lachen:I had to laugh because you're right.I love the products so much I stock up so I won't run out anytime soon.(Which is why I'm asking this question:lachen:)I already have two 41 oz size sitrinillah and a small one I haven't even finished using which is why I'm asking this question cuz if Hairveda is anything like Shescentit w/ the shelf life I'm screwed unless I sell or come up w/ creative ways.Girl Hairveda is not new to me I have a separate arsenal for these products.:grin:

The shelf life on most of BJ's products is 1 year. Check her site for more specifics, I think under FAQ.

Me too! Well I initially ordered 3 then I remembered it was only seasonal so then I went back in and ordered 2 more.

200803191927.jpg

BUT FOR RIGHT NOW, THESE SHOULD DO ME :grin:

I ordered another jar of Vatika Frosting and an extra jar of Sitri. masque. Hopefully, this will last me. I'm done ordering for awhile.

I just ordered the stirillinah DC and I'm very excited, but when are the rest of her products going to be available, does anyone know?

I just ordered the stirillinah DC and I'm very excited, but when are the rest of her products going to be available, does anyone know?

I'm thinking shortly after the sale is over. Something tells me she had to brace herself for the relaunch of Vatika Frosting. I'm hoping by the end of this week or early next week if Thursday is too soon :look:

I got 2 of the 41 oz tubs of SitriNillah:lick: but I need to restock a couple other things. Okay, off to bed. I'm literally still woozy in the head from my excitement.

Back