Hairveda products are amazing!!

I just ordered the stirillinah DC and I'm very excited, but when are the rest of her products going to be available, does anyone know?

I wouldn't be surprised if she waited until next week to resume selling the other products, since she's expecting this week to be quite hectic with all these orders. :yep: Phew! That's a long sentence :look:

I love ya'll ladies, but a girl had to sleep last night and I wake up at 6AM and the jugs were GONE!!!!! You ladies were not playing, LOL.

I only ordered 2 jars of vatika frosting, I'm not very heavy handed, how long do you think this will last me?

i just made my orders

i'm a first time hairveda user

i ordered both the sitrinillah and the vatika frosting

at first i wasnt going to purchase the vatika frosting
but i came here and someone just HAAAAAAAD to say that it smelled like vanilla.

excitement

I love ya'll ladies, but a girl had to sleep last night and I wake up at 6AM and the jugs were GONE!!!!! You ladies were not playing, LOL.

I was sooooooo upset about that too! Last night when I went on the site none of the jugs available! Daggone PJ's!!!:rolleyes: I took that as a cue and went ahead and ordered whatever she had left.

Whaat??? Gone, MJ?? PHEW, glad I ordered some already; so I took the opportunity to order/try the Frosting. I know I am so feeling the citrussy smell of the Sitrinillah. I just got on-line and I was like, "Yikes, the sale is onnnn." I was snoozing at midnight BJ (as if she's on line here; girlfriend probably lying on da flo somewhere neck deep in boxes, peanuts, jars, smellin' all that good stuff and thankin' the Lord for his bounty.

Hey, wonder why BJ's d/cing that size, the large tub? From what lil I know about product packaging, I am sure storage that large size boxes and boxes of jars to fill order takes up muy space. But, humph, the way yaw'll talk about it, she could get another space, go buy a condo or sumptin, just for Sitrinillah, yeah, the Siti House or something like that . . ..

Last edited:

I was sooooooo upset about that too! Last night when I went on the site none of the jugs available! Daggone PJ's!!!:rolleyes: I took that as a cue and went ahead and ordered whatever she had left.

Someone said they tried to get a tub @ 12:10 and they were already sold out :look:. Glad I got my 2! It should last a good while.

Whaat??? Gone, MJ?? PHEW, glad I ordered some already; so I took the opportunity to order/try the Frosting. I know I am so feeling the citrussy smell of the Sitrinillah. I just got on-line and I was like, "Yikes, the sale is onnnn." I was snoozing at midnight BJ (as if she's on line here; girlfriend probably lying on da flo somewhere neck deep in boxes, peanuts, jars, smellin' all that good stuff and thankin' the Lord for his bounty.

Hey, wonder why BJ's d/cing that size, the large tub? From what lil I know about product packaging, I am sure storage that large size boxes and boxes of jars to fill order takes up muy space. But, humph, the way yaw'll talk about it, she could get another space, go buy a condo or sumptin, just for Sitrinillah, yeah, the Siti House or something like that . . ..

I'm sure she has her reasons for discontinuing the big one. I'm just curious to see what's coming up next...she's one of my fave people w/some of my fave products, so I expect to be very happy with whatever changes she makes.

I am now awaiting the arrival of Dulcis Cream 4b Moisturizer and the Protein Deep Condish cuz I need a good protein condish not a treatment for my arsenal.

Umm, I don't see any products? Where am I going wrong????

www.hairveda.com right?
I didn't even get the email. :ohwell::ohwell::perplexed

ETA: STUPID ME!!!!!!!!!!! DIDN'T THINK TO CLICK ON SALE... smh....

Last edited:
I'm thinking shortly after the sale is over. Something tells me she had to brace herself for the relaunch of Vatika Frosting. I'm hoping by the end of this week or early next week if Thursday is too soon :look:

I got 2 of the 41 oz tubs of SitriNillah:lick: but I need to restock a couple other things. Okay, off to bed. I'm literally still woozy in the head from my excitement.

OMG! You got 2 of the 41 oz tubs. You were not playing girl :lachen:! I got one tub and I was contemplating that may be to much.

I ordered 1 tub 41 oz:lick:
4 Vatika Frosting:lick:

OMG! You got 2 of the 41 oz tubs. You were not playing girl :lachen:! I got one tub and I was contemplating that may be to much.

I ordered 1 tub 41 oz:lick:
4 Vatika Frosting:lick:

Not a'tall. It's one of my staple conditioners and two should last me a really good while. The 8 oz goes far because it doesn't take a lot and if you're a PJ like me and use something different every DC anyway, it should actually last you a couple months! According to my estimations, if I don't give anyone any, those 2 41 oz jars should last about a year. I do plan on giving some to my sis and ma though. That's one thing I like about her stuff- IT LASTS!!

I can't wait for my stuff to get here. I took advantage of the sale. I've been dying to try vatika frosting. My hair need moisture now more than ever. I will try the other products in the future.

Just received my SitriNillah, Whipped Cream, Whipped Shea Aloe and Hairveda's Almond Glaze :grin:

Shoot, I forgot to get the oil...Hairveda, here I come! :up:

ummm still waiting on my products. lol i need to sit back and chill i am just an excited ball of mess.

does anyone use her vatika frosting and the dubar vatika oil? do you think they compare? because they bassically have the same ingre. in them.

I wanna know this too. And does it work the same way as coconut oil being it's the main ingredient?

Are these products available all the time? I went onto the website to look at what products are sold and it's basically nothing but general info on there.

Are these products available all the time? I went onto the website to look at what products are sold and it's basically nothing but general info on there.
she's not saling the other products yet until she gets the sale shipment out i guess. but im sure it'll be back up by next week.

ummm still waiting on my products. lol i need to sit back and chill i am just an excited ball of mess.

does anyone use her vatika frosting and the dubar vatika oil? do you think they compare? because they bassically have the same ingre. in them.[/quote]
i have decided that the dabur vatika oil will be used as a pre poo. and the vatika frosting will be my sealant, i will be going back and forth between that and the cocasta.

I love hairveda and I want to expand and try some of her other products. I just found out that I missed the one day sale. My feelings are hurt :sad:

Good news and bad news. I'm trying to use up my Carol's Daughter stuff before I can fully move on to HairVeda. I'm doing a little mixing and matching. Anyways my never been opened jar of CD Some of Magurite's (sp?) Magic had gone bad. So I have a very small jar of CD Healthy Hair Butter that will get me through until HairVeda opens back up so I can order some of that green tea healthy hair butter. I might as well order some almond glaze too. Hope she opens up before October so I can order and stick to my plan of buy nothing until Jan '09.

I just got my Vatika frosting today at work and my co-workers are passing by my office asking me what kind of cake I am eating cuz it smells really good!! LOL
I have used her other products in the past but this is the 1st time I have ordered the frosting.

I just got my Vatika frosting today at work and my co-workers are passing by my office asking me what kind of cake I am eating cuz it smells really good!! LOL
I have used her other products in the past but this is the 1st time I have ordered the frosting.

You ordered from the sale and got your products already? I'm jealous.

Back