Hairveda products are amazing!!

Sure did!! I know I was surprised when it showed up at my job today along with my order of hydratherma naturals products

I am soooo excited about these products :dance7:. I received my first order a week ago and after using these products, my is soooooo soft and moisturized.:yep::yay::yay:

I can't wait until my Vatika frosting gets here.

My Hairveda goodies:
DSCF0221.jpg

My hair after one use of HairVeda Products (I just moisturized my hair and threw it in a flexi 8 clip).
DSCF0187.jpg

hahaha.

maaan i want my stuuuuuuuuuuuffffff

i came home and saw that my mother got a package from somewhere and i was hating on the inside.

WHERE'S MY PACKAGE?!?!

patience...patience...

I ordered the 24/7 moisturizing product. This is the first time I have ever used a whole product line on my head.

All I am using is this (Hairveda products) and my Ayurvedic powders for now.

i wish i would have waited and got my stuff, but i got so much stuff coming in now, some oils, and mt:wallbash: plus im bout to throw some braids in my hair

I just got my vatika frosting today:spinning::drunk::yep::lick:. It smells so good and it really does smell like frosting. I keep opening the jar and putting some on my hand to smell. If I keep it up it'll be gone by tomorrow:grin:. I'm gonna use it tonight to seal my ends. Between this and the aquolina hair perfume I'm in scent heaven.

After about an hour of opening it the smell still lingered around the office. Oooh I cant wait til my SO comes over:grin:

I just got my vatika frosting today:spinning::drunk::yep::lick:. It smells so good and it really does smell like frosting. I keep opening the jar and putting some on my hand to smell. If I keep it up it'll be gone by tomorrow:grin:. I'm gonna use it tonight to seal my ends. Between this and the aquolina hair perfume I'm in scent heaven.

I am soooo excited about these products :dance7:. I received my first order a week ago and after using these products, my is soooooo soft and moisturized.:yep::yay::yay:

I can't wait until my Vatika frosting gets here.

My Hairveda goodies:
DSCF0221.jpg

My hair after one use of HairVeda Products (I just moisturized my hair and threw it in a flexi 8 clip).
DSCF0187.jpg

Your hair look healthy and fabulous, which products are these pictured?

Your hair look healthy and fabulous, which products are these pictured?

Thank you!!

Products on 1st row: Almond Glaze, SitriNillah Deep Conditioning Masque, Whipped Gelly.

2nd row: Whipped Cream, Cocasta Shikakai Oil, and Moist Condition 24/7.

I usually do not rave about too many products, but these are remarkable for my hair. My hair is very thick and VERY DRY. These products have kept my hair moisturized, soft and smelling delicious.

I am so grateful that I found these products.

Thank you!!

Products on 1st row: Almond Glaze, SitriNillah Deep Conditioning Masque, Whipped Gelly.

2nd row: Whipped Cream, Cocasta Shikakai Oil, and Moist Condition 24/7.

I usually do not rave about too many products, but these are remarkable for my hair. My hair is very thick and VERY DRY. These products have kept my hair moisturized, soft and smelling delicious.

I am so grateful that I found these products.
in your siggy i see your staples, how do you use what you just bought and your powders, b/c i just ordered most of those powders and want to try this, but i am also waiting on MT and i think that it might be too much

I am excited to hear that the Hairveda products work on extremely dry hair because that is what I have. Right now I am doing some mixing and matching but I am hoping that Hairveda becomes my mainstay with minimal other products needed.

yeah um, i done bout had enough with all the product arrival alerts. i was already all anxious for the sale. now im feenin for my frosting to get here. I was so disappointed that i wasn't able to order everything at the same time. i can't wait until the store is open again. After I purchase everything else, im on a no hair product purchasing challenge til Jan 09.

the reason im REALLY REALLY excited is because of the scents. i love products that work but I stan for products that work and smell deelish. I'm already in love with sweetcashews conditioners and i just got gods flower's growth lotion that smells like vanilla cake batter yesterday. lol my daughter LOVES it. after she smelled it last night she begged me to put it in her hair. this morning she asks me to use it again. the entire time we're in the car she was smelling her braid. i know she's gonna LOOOOOVE the sitrinillah and the vatika frosting. lol im so excited!

yeah um, i done bout had enough with all the product arrival alerts. i was already all anxious for the sale. now im feenin for my frosting to get here. I was so disappointed that i wasn't able to order everything at the same time. i can't wait until the store is open again. After I purchase everything else, im on a no hair product purchasing challenge til Jan 09.

the reason im REALLY REALLY excited is because of the scents. i love products that work but I stan for products that work and smell deelish. I'm already in love with sweetcashews conditioners and i just got gods flower's growth lotion that smells like vanilla cake batter yesterday. lol my daughter LOVES it. after she smelled it last night she begged me to put it in her hair. this morning she asks me to use it again. the entire time we're in the car she was smelling her braid. i know she's gonna LOOOOOVE the sitrinillah and the vatika frosting. lol im so excited!

:ohwell::yep: I hear you on this whole 1st paragraph!! Well, except for the no buying thing til Jan '09. There are a few more things I "need" and I'll be done hopefully til SPRING :look:. I wasn't home all day yesterday and the whole time I was wondering if I received any packages. Sadly, nothing was there when I got home :sad:. There's always today!

Oooh I can't wait to receive my products!! I hope I receive mine soon. I'm waiting on:

Almond Glaze
Cocasta Shikakai oil
Sitrinillah conditioner
Vatika Frosting

:ohwell::yep: I hear you on this whole 1st paragraph!! Well, except for the no buying thing til Jan '09. There are a few more things I "need" and I'll be done hopefully til SPRING :look:. I wasn't home all day yesterday and the whole time I was wondering if I received any packages. Sadly, nothing was there when I got home :sad:. There's always today!
What? Am I reading this right? She is not taking anymore orders until Jan 09!!!:blush: Please say it ain't so!!!

((siiiiiiiiiiiigh))

where oh where are my hairveda products
oh where oh where can they beeeeeee

lol.

i also ordered henna recently
so, i'm hoping they arrive around the same time

i'm hoping i get everything by friday
because i have a lot of hair work to do on the weekend
and i need to re-do my twists. dangit!

yeah um, i done bout had enough with all the product arrival alerts. i was already all anxious for the sale. now im feenin for my frosting to get here. I was so disappointed that i wasn't able to order everything at the same time. i can't wait until the store is open again.

I totally agree with you, I am so jealous of the product arrivals, especially b/c we're in the DC area with BJ. But I'm being patient.

Secondly though, I contacts BJ and asked her about not being able to add other products to our sale order and she said when my order was ready, she would contact me about adding the other products and I could all have them shipped at once. She would just send another invoice through Paypal, but they would ship at one time. Hopefully she didn't forget.

She may be sending them out according to when the order was received.

Got my mailing confirmation email early this morning!!! Should be here tomorrow or Friday. Just in time, I'm due for a leche de coco treatment and wanna try mixing some into my SitriNillah:lick:

Back