Hairveda products are amazing!!

I am going to place an order for this, as well. My tresses are extremely dry right now no matter what I put on them.:wallbash:

It is pretty good except to me it can be a little sticky but it is so good to detangle,I still have to use my s-curl over it to keep my hair soft all day without having to spritz again, But she has a product for Natural 4b in the works so we will be waiting for that, at least I know I will:grin:

It is pretty good except to me it can be a little sticky but it is so good to detangle,I still have to use my s-curl over it to keep my hair soft all day without having to spritz again, But she has a product for Natural 4b in the works so we will be waiting for that, at least I know I will:grin:

I saw this on the site, too....you and me both b/c my tresses need moisture stat:yep:

still waiting for my package. i cant wait till it gets here. my hair needs a lot of moisture right now. my ends arent as soft as they usually are.

Can't wait for mine either! I am about to run out of the oil I use for my hair--not Hairveda. I don't want to buy more (I'm trying I really am!) so I plan to use EVOO until my stuff gets here.

I got my order of Whipped Shea Aloe Mousse and Whipped Cream last Thursday...

I'm in Love with them both.. but mainly the Whipped Shea Aloe Mousse...

It's kinda terrible but I have enough cool stuff I'm using now to keep me occupied until my Hairveda gets here. I'm loving the Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture I got from T.J. Maxx. I got a new all natural shampoo ... I can't think of the name but a I wrote a review about it yesterday, it's made with black cocoa butter. I have an order of Aurbery HSR coming, never tried that, heard great things about it. I know I didn't need the Hairveda :naughty: but ya'll made me want it. I think I'm done shopping for the rest of the year now... I'm staying out of the "you gotta try this threads" from hear on out....:rolleyes:

Just checked the Hairveda website ladies. BJ's getting ready for a sale in the next 7 days... on VATIKA FROSTING & SITRINILLAH DEEP CONDITIONING MASQUE!!! Woo-hoo!!

:band2::yay::weird::clapping::woot::bouncy:

It's kinda terrible but I have enough cool stuff I'm using now to keep me occupied until my Hairveda gets here. I'm loving the Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture I got from T.J. Maxx. I got a new all natural shampoo ... I can't think of the name but a I wrote a review about it yesterday, it's made with black cocoa butter. I have an order of Aurbery HSR coming, never tried that, heard great things about it. I know I didn't need the Hairveda :naughty: but ya'll made me want it. I think I'm done shopping for the rest of the year now... I'm staying out of the "you gotta try this threads" from hear on out....:rolleyes:

You sound like me....I also just bought the poo and con from Giovanni's Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture line yesterday (plan on putting it to the test a lil later this week)...I have a good feeling that I will like it...

The Aubrey HSR is also on my list of things to buy, right after I get some glycerin.

I REALLLLLY wanna buy a jar of that Sitrinillah (sp?)!!! It's soooo tempting!! And all of these good reviews about how good it smells isn't making it any easier! :rolleyes:

still waiting on my package...i know im impatient but what can i say? next month im going to order the 16oz bottle of cocasta oil(im afraid i may run out of the bottle i already have and not be prepared even though i have an avosoya on the way) and im going to order another whipped creme because that stuff is the bomb on wet and dry hair and even more moisturizing when mixed with the green tea hair buttter.

Just checked the Hairveda website ladies. BJ's getting ready for a sale in the next 7 days... on VATIKA FROSTING & SITRINILLAH DEEP CONDITIONING MASQUE!!! Woo-hoo!!

:band2::yay::weird::clapping::woot::bouncy:

Oh LAWD! I know I've been checking my e-mail and the site all day. Now I know I have to watch like a hawk bc that ish is going to sell out quick:burning:!

RATS.................:perplexed I just made a big purchase from them over the weekend. Oh man, the PJ in me has burnt me again. :wallbash::wallbash:

Nonetheless, I look forward to receiving my products and I hope they work as good as everyone claims they do. :grin: Then perhaps I wont be to upset over the money I should have and could have saved from sale.:spinning:

yall are cracking me up with this hairveda addiction....ud think her products have cocaine in them or something..lol.......which reminds me..i gotta get a hit soon of the strinilah conditioner tonite...my hair is feenin!!!

i cant wait to try the almond glaze.
i know it says its a natural grease but is it like a butter?
because if it is then i can use it as a moisturizer.

i cant wait to try the almond glaze.
i know it says its a natural grease but is it like a butter?
because if it is then i can use it as a moisturizer.

It definately feels and looks like grease.When you put in on though,it lays my edges down,smells nice,and makes my hair feel moisturized not coated like a regular grease can.

It definately feels and looks like grease.When you put in on though,it lays my edges down,smells nice,and makes my hair feel moisturized not coated like a regular grease can.

I think I want to add this to my list. We'll see I'm trying to stick to my budget ;) but I have been working on clearing out space bc I just started this journey and I'm trying to develop a regi and I need room for all of this stuff.

Okay, if I calc'd correctly: SALE BEGINS ON MONDAY, SEPT. 8!

I was wondering about the date. I was like 7 days from when? I need specifics, not vague info! I'm on the mailing list (twice) but I need to know if I need to set a reminder for myself. I wonder what time it starts...:look: eastern, central, mountain or pacific time? :rolleyes:

I was wondering about the date. I was like 7 days from when? I need specifics, not vague info! I'm on the mailing list (twice) but I need to know if I need to set a reminder for myself. I wonder what time it starts...:look: eastern, central, mountain or pacific time? :rolleyes:

WOW thats funny but your right, can you only purchase items when there is a sale? i'm confused about how it all actually works?

It starts on the 8th, just go to her site on that date and the sale items will be posted as a sale item. she also sends out emails to a day before to let you know when it starts so you can make your sale purchases. I hope I am making sense to you, as far as times as in central etc. I don't know about that.

Shortee you can purchase products whenever you want, we all love the vatika frosting which is a seasonal item and it is coming back so we are waiting for the sale. I hope I am making sense:ohwell:

It starts on the 8th, just go to her site on that date and the sale items will be posted as a sale item. she also sends out emails to a day before to let you know when it starts so you can make your sale purchases. I hope I am making sense to you, as far as times as in central etc. I don't know about that.

Shortee you can purchase products whenever you want, we all love the vatika frosting which is a seasonal item and it is coming back so we are waiting for the sale. I hope I am making sense:ohwell:

I'm all over it, I'm just a crazed PJ so my mind runs amok when it's something I really want and I'm excited. Thanks though :grin: I've caught a couple of her sales in the past, they never disappoint!

Ok that makes sense, but when I go on to hairveda.com I don't see the product list or any where to add products to a shopping cart. Do I have to PM Billy to order products? Sorry if that's a silly question.

Tia

Ok that makes sense, but when I go on to hairveda.com I don't see the product list or any where to add products to a shopping cart. Do I have to PM Billy to order products? Sorry if that's a silly question.

Tia

She's not taking orders for the next 7 days, so she must have taken the store down temporarily. Once she starts to take orders again, the store link will be up. HTH.

For those that have experienced her sales before will it just be on the two items she highlighted--Vatika Frosting and Sitranillah Mask? Or will they be the most deeply discounted ones but everything else will be on sale too?

For those that have experienced her sales before will it just be on the two items she highlighted--Vatika Frosting and Sitranillah Mask? Or will they be the most deeply discounted ones but everything else will be on sale too?

She's just putting these two items on sale :yep:

hairvedasale-vi.jpg

Thanks tootrendy! I figured I would get 1-2 other things during the sale so I was wondering if they might be on sale too. It doesn't matter. Her prices are so good the sale is a bonus.

Thanks tootrendy! I figured I would get 1-2 other things during the sale so I was wondering if they might be on sale too. It doesn't matter. Her prices are so good the sale is a bonus.

I was just going to say this. With the money you'll more than likely save on the two products, you'll have plenty of room to move and buy other products.

Back