Hairveda products are amazing!!

I've been on the Hairveda site at least a million times today. I noticed in the blog that BJ says when the vatika frosting comes back there will be a sale. We all better be ready cuz that stuff will probably back order bc of the demand. I've asked for samples to help me make some decisions. After all is said and done I will most likely order: vatika frosting, whipped cream, green tea herbal butter, and one of the oils.

Did you sign up for her emails? Click on subscribe in the left hand corner (at the bottom of the menu) and enter your information so you will know asap :grin:

Thanks, I thought if I just registered for the forum that was enough. Better go sign up for the e-mails now :)!

foreal, you guys are pissing me off. im not ordering until the vatika frosting is available. i actually dont need any products for at least a couple of months. AAAAAAAAND i just re-upped at shescentit.com. but im so dag on pressed to smell like creamy orange and get the vatika frosting. so i think everyone needs to shut up about the products until i can order, agreed?
Psst....go ahead and order now and order again later. You wont regret it.
Did you sign up for her emails? Click on subscribe in the left hand corner (at the bottom of the menu) and enter your information so you will know asap :grin:
Thanks. I didnt notice that.

I'm wondering what some of you that currently use the products would recommend as a daily moisturizer? My hair is extremely dry and thick. It seems most moisturizers sit on top of my hair rather than penetrating and mosturizing and having some type of lasting effect. Vatika frosting? Whipped cream? I want to be sure bc if it is vatika frosting that stuff will be on backorder the day it comes out so I plan to be waiting (I'm a night owl) and plan to order as much as my pocketbook can tolerate.
The Whipped Cream is a great moisturizer. The Vatika Frosting would be more for sealing and it is great stuff:lick:.

Pokahontas--Thanks for the input and for starting this thread. I am hoping Hairveda is just what I need!

Last edited:
Has anyone used the Methi Sativa Protein Tea yet? If so, how are you using it being that BJ said you do not need to use heat with this. Thanks.

i cant wait to get that package of goodies. although i really wanna try the deep conditioner, i am really looking forward to the moist condition pro. it sounds like it will remind me of aphogee 2 minute conditioner. and i cant wait to mix the avosoya with my conditioners.

Okay I broke down and ordered. I was trying to wait until the Vatika Frosting was out again but couldn't. When I went back on the site and noticed it said the whipped cream was going out on the 26th because of demand I started to worry. I want to use some of the products to replace some things I have that are not working for me. So I didn't want to be stuck with nothing. I also did something I never do. I ordered two of everything and I never even tried these products before. Besides the prices are unbelieveable!

So I ordered:
Whipped Cream
Avosoya Oil
Moist Condition 24/7

When Vatika is back I will order that and towards the end of the year the Green Tea Herbal Butter.

Why do I feel like I'm at a AA meeting???

Everytime I use the Almond Glaze I fall in love all over again:mmmchocolate:. That stuff is no joke for braid/twist-outs!! For anybody that wants super shiny, beautiful deep waves this will do it.

I tried the moist 24/7 co this morning for my cw and really like it. I have got to try the mask b/c my hair really needs a good deep conditioner.

Shikakai Shampoo Bar
I bought that bar and I love it but it has a distinct odor. Am I the only one that notices this?

You definitely aren't the only one :nono: A lot of women have commented on the scent before. I keep mine in a ziploc under the sink when not in use. Otherwise it'll funk up the place. Smells kinda like need to drink more water, too much ammonia pee or something. Stinky.

Everytime I use the Almond Glaze I fall in love all over again:mmmchocolate:. That stuff is no joke for braid/twist-outs!! For anybody that wants super shiny, beautiful deep waves this will do it.

I don't even remember this .. . .baaack to the website. I can twist mine out ya know!!!

:rolleyes: Enabler!

**Zawaj goes to place another order.**

:lachen:
Sorry. :kiss:
You definitely aren't the only one :nono: A lot of women have commented on the scent before. I keep mine in a ziploc under the sink when not in use. Otherwise it'll funk up the place. Smells kinda like need to drink more water, too much ammonia pee or something. Stinky.
I noticed this smell also.

The hydrasoft spritz is the bomb, it instantly softens my natural hair and detangle with ease and I start with very dry rough hair (due to being lazy) and it really makes it soft, it is a little sticky for me so I add extra water.

The hydrasoft spritz is the bomb, it instantly softens my natural hair and detangle with ease and I start with very dry rough hair (due to being lazy) and it really makes it soft, it is a little sticky for me so I add extra water.
I just ordered a little bottle, I might need a jug if it's that good! :laugh:

Okay I broke down and ordered. I was trying to wait until the Vatika Frosting was out again but couldn't. When I went back on the site and noticed it said the whipped cream was going out on the 26th because of demand I started to worry. I want to use some of the products to replace some things I have that are not working for me. So I didn't want to be stuck with nothing. I also did something I never do. I ordered two of everything and I never even tried these products before. Besides the prices are unbelieveable!

So I ordered:
Whipped Cream
Avosoya Oil
Moist Condition 24/7

When Vatika is back I will order that and towards the end of the year the Green Tea Herbal Butter.

Why do I feel like I'm at a AA meeting???
Girl we aren't at an AA meeting, we in the middle of the liquor store with this thread ordering products we know we don't need but we know we have to have! LOL :rofl:

I can't explain how much I love my products. I can't wait for my wash day tomorrow because I get to use more products!!!! This is such a shame....

I am going to place an order for this, as well. My tresses are extremely dry right now no matter what I put on them.:wallbash:

Back