Hairveda products are amazing!!

I'm doing the same thing. I have a lot of stuff to order. I'm getting rid of my store bought products that have yucky ingredients that do not work for my hair.

eta: I changed my mind. I'm going to order some products now.

I totally understand. I thought I could hold off and not place an order, but HairVeda was calling my name.:yep:

That's great news!I wonder how long it'll be available before it's on back order lol

I've been wondering the same thing lol. Hopefully she'll be making plenty in anticipation of a hairboard takeover! You know how we do!

The almond glaze is FAAAANNNTASSSTICCCC....for slicking edges.especially when wet....the whipped jelly is awesome for slicking edges too. It holds like a gel...but its not a gel. Im a slicked edges fanatic so these products are two thumbs up....as for the strinilah condtioner..IF U AINT GOT STRINILAH. UR MISSING OUT BIGTIME. That conditioner beats out my salerm wheat germ mask. It was so moisturizing it was scary..really. i save for after protein treatments or when i havent dc'ed in a while. i didnt have to moisturize for 2 days!!!...the shealoe didnt do anything for my hair shaft...but i think it will do wonders on dry ends. Cocasta oil i use during the colder months for sealing. and vatika frosting i use to seal my ends...i have to put it in the fridge now cuz its just a big jar or melted oil. Lol....The whipped cream was the only thing that didnt work for me....i think i want the moisture 24-7...and cant wait for her new showcase of products in the fall-winter

Girl they don't know,I don't think they ready!!!Seriously I've never had a DC make my hair feel like butter it brought hope back into me airdrying

i love the cocasta oil but does anyone use the avosoy oil?

I use it,I add it mainly to my shampoo,a lil to the condish.Mostly I use it for sealing in my moisture and soft glorious skin after my shower.Just like the cocasta moisturizes and not just seals your hair,I feel the avosoy does this for my body.

i oredered the cream rinse, the avosoya oil, 2 sitrinillas, the almond glaze, and the moit condition pro.

i will use the avosoya as a hot oil treatment and mixed in my conditioner. but i will continue to use the cocasta oil as my daily sealant.

I just got mine today and am very excited because I have a co-wash day tomorrow when I get to try some of my products. I don't try the blunt of them until Saturday!!!!

i oredered the cream rinse, the avosoya oil, 2 sitrinillas, the almond glaze, and the moit condition pro.

i will use the avosoya as a hot oil treatment and mixed in my conditioner. but i will continue to use the cocasta oil as my daily sealant.

I wanna try the creme rinse so bad:lachen:! Let us know how it works out, I'm trying to be good but I have the urge to hit the order button!

I'm wondering what some of you that currently use the products would recommend as a daily moisturizer? My hair is extremely dry and thick. It seems most moisturizers sit on top of my hair rather than penetrating and mosturizing and having some type of lasting effect. Vatika frosting? Whipped cream? I want to be sure bc if it is vatika frosting that stuff will be on backorder the day it comes out so I plan to be waiting (I'm a night owl) and plan to order as much as my pocketbook can tolerate.

I'm wondering what some of you that currently use the products would recommend as a daily moisturizer? My hair is extremely dry and thick. It seems most moisturizers sit on top of my hair rather than penetrating and mosturizing and having some type of lasting effect. Vatika frosting? Whipped cream? I want to be sure bc if it is vatika frosting that stuff will be on backorder the day it comes out so I plan to be waiting (I'm a night owl) and plan to order as much as my pocketbook can tolerate.

The baggy cream seems to be working for me and I have had a battle with dryness.

I used it yesterday and this morning I did not have time to do my daily cowash, so I was ready for a battle when I took my braids down, but not so.

Braids came down with relative ease and my hair is soft to the touch. No crunchiness at all. Don't know what she is putting in this stuff but it is holding, at least on my cottony mass of wonderfulness. It is truly taming the BEAST!!!

The baggy cream seems to be working for me and I have had a battle with dryness.

I used it yesterday and this morning I did not have time to do my daily cowash, so I was ready for a battle when I took my braids down, but not so.

Braids came down with relative ease and my hair is soft to the touch. No crunchiness at all. Don't know what she is putting in this stuff but it is holding, at least on my cottony mass of wonderfulness. It is truly taming the BEAST!!!

I agree. I highly recommend the Whipped (Baggy) Cream. This line of products might just be the last line I purchase and stick with. I have tried so many things: creams, butters, lotions, potions, the Bible, burnt offerings, sacrificed a couple of innocent sheep :nono:.

Billy Jay's WBC and the SheaAloe Mousse have made me fall in love with my hair all over again! The Green Tea Herbal Butter smells fantastic and as soon as I apply it, my hair fluffs up like a sponge soaking up water. Her Almond Glaze is just a special - talk about laying the hair down!! The CoCasta Shikakai oil is so thick and helps to seal all that moisture in :yep:

I love all of the Hairveda products. I'm going to use this line exclusively until December - along with my Ayurvedic oils and powders - when my 1 year natural anniversary rolls around and post my results.

I've never tried the Vatika Frosting, but plan on stocking up since I have heard nothing but good things about it. I applied the WBC on my hair 3 nights ago and haven't had the need to reapply. Shay72, if you're looking for a daily moisturizer and don't wash your hair as much, this product is good for applying and going about your week as usual. My 4a hair is soft, well-moisturized, and lustrous. You only need a little, so you're also getting good value for your money.

Hope that helps!

foreal, you guys are pissing me off. im not ordering until the vatika frosting is available. i actually dont need any products for at least a couple of months. AAAAAAAAND i just re-upped at shescentit.com. but im so dag on pressed to smell like creamy orange and get the vatika frosting. so i think everyone needs to shut up about the products until i can order, agreed?

foreal, you guys are pissing me off. im not ordering until the vatika frosting is available. i actually dont need any products for at least a couple of months. AAAAAAAAND i just re-upped at shescentit.com. but im so dag on pressed to smell like creamy orange and get the vatika frosting. so i think everyone needs to shut up about the products until i can order, agreed?

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I agree. I highly recommend the Whipped (Baggy) Cream. This line of products might just be the last line I purchase and stick with. I have tried so many things: creams, butters, lotions, potions, the Bible, burnt offerings, sacrificed a couple of innocent sheep :nono:.

Billy Jay's WBC and the SheaAloe Mousse have made me fall in love with my hair all over again! The Green Tea Herbal Butter smells fantastic and as soon as I apply it, my hair fluffs up like a sponge soaking up water. Her Almond Glaze is just a special - talk about laying the hair down!! The CoCasta Shikakai oil is so thick and helps to seal all that moisture in :yep:

I love all of the Hairveda products. I'm going to use this line exclusively until December - along with my Ayurvedic oils and powders - when my 1 year natural anniversary rolls around and post my results.

I've never tried the Vatika Frosting, but plan on stocking up since I have heard nothing but good things about it. I applied the WBC on my hair 3 nights ago and haven't had the need to reapply. Shay72, if you're looking for a daily moisturizer and don't wash your hair as much, this product is good for applying and going about your week as usual. My 4a hair is soft, well-moisturized, and lustrous. You only need a little, so you're also getting good value for your money.

Hope that helps!
You can use the Baggy Cream as a moisturizer by itself? I thought it had to be used with the cocoa oil?

all this whooplah has me wanting to buy this stuff bad

i usually like all the stuff Pokahontas likes also so its even more reason....

i prob will soon enough

moisturize with the green tea butter and seal with the cocasta oil and your hair will amaze you. when i do this i get soft silky and shinny hair. and it really does last.

I ordered
1. whipped jelly
2. cocasta oil
3. sitrin. masque
4. moist 24/7 cond.
5. whipped cream

Hopefully, I'll have good results with these.

You can use the Baggy Cream as a moisturizer by itself? I thought it had to be used with the cocoa oil?

I use it, then seal with either the CoCasta Shikakai oil or the AvoSoya oil, but BJ also says a number of her customers use it for roller sets, leave-ins, etc. Whatever makes your hair happy!! :yep:

I've been on the Hairveda site at least a million times today. I noticed in the blog that BJ says when the vatika frosting comes back there will be a sale. We all better be ready cuz that stuff will probably back order bc of the demand. I've asked for samples to help me make some decisions. After all is said and done I will most likely order: vatika frosting, whipped cream, green tea herbal butter, and one of the oils.

Back