Hairveda products are amazing!!

The moisture conditoner 24/7 is very good for cw it smells wonderful and it makes your hair very soft and moistured .I would reccomend it

Yeah but does any of these products help with your hair growth? :rolleyes:

I don't know about if it makes the hair grow, I just started using it this week, but I have the type of hair that will slap you down if you don't come at it correct!

I wanted something that would help me manage my hair as it grows. My hair is getting longer and as you can see in my siggy it is not something for the faint of heart.

Hairveda helped me the past few days with manageability and I really needed this with deep conditioning, softness, putting my hair in styles, without losing so much hair.

My ends are very curly and I would make a great candidate for dreads because it will dred up something fierce with a quickness.

Hairveda in the last 4 days is helping me with that. For me that is what I needed and Hairveda has succeeded so far my expectations. Besides the incredible scents that are in these products.

I have the sitrinilla deep condish, the vatika frosting, the hair lotion and some samples of her butters.

Still working through what I will use and when I will use it, but I am pleased as punch Hairveda so far is wining the WHCWC (World Hair Care Wrestling Championship Fight) against The Beast! (aka my hair) :grin:

I am a poster child for Ayurvedic products so I wasn't concerned with the base of her products because I knew they would work, I was just looking for how well would they work and they are working very very well in the manageability area.

I like what is happening so well that I am cleaning out my cabinets of EVERYTHING I no longer want or will ever need. That is a HUGE testiment.

As

Yeah but does any of these products help with your hair growth? :rolleyes:

I don't know about if it makes the hair grow, I just started using it this week, but I have the type of hair that will slap you down if you don't come at it correct!

I wanted something that would help me manage my hair as it grows. My hair is getting longer and as you can see in my siggy it is not something for the faint of heart.

Hairveda helped me the past few days with manageability and I really needed this with deep conditioning, softness, putting my hair in styles, without losing so much hair.

My ends are very curly and I would make a great candidate for dreads because it will dred up something fierce with a quickness.

Hairveda in the last 4 days is helping me with that. For me that is what I needed and Hairveda has succeeded so far my expectations. Besides the incredible scents that are in these products.

I have the sitrinilla deep condish, the vatika frosting, the hair lotion and some samples of her butters.

Still working through what I will use and when I will use it, but I am pleased as punch Hairveda so far is wining the WHCWC (World Hair Care Wrestling Championship Fight) against The Beast! (aka my hair) :grin:

I am a poster child for Ayurvedic products so I wasn't concerned with the base of her products because I knew they would work, I was just looking for how well would they work and they are working very very well in the manageability area.

I like what is happening so well that I am cleaning out my cabinets of EVERYTHING I no longer want or will ever need. That is a HUGE testiment.

You may want to check Hairveda's site to see if they mention any of the products help with growth.

I understand that. But I thought that these Ayurvedic oils and powders would increased hair growth. That's the only reason why I am interested in using them. However, I usually get wary of companies or businesses that start making products that are "ayurvedic" or "natural". It's like I feel they are capitalizing on a certain market.

I understand that. But I thought that these Ayurvedic oils and powders would increased hair growth. That's the only reason why I am interested in using them. However, I usually get wary of companies or businesses that start making products that are "ayurvedic" or "natural". It's like I feel they are capitalizing on a certain market.

Go to her site, there are some products she says promotes growth.

Mine are in the city; it's just a matter of gettin' 'em from the post office. Ay yi yi, meant to have 'em mailed to a residence, dang. :-(

I like what is happening so well that I am cleaning out my cabinets of EVERYTHING I no longer want or will ever need. That is a HUGE testament

My, it certainly is and I am pleased to read such. Eagerly I am awaiting mine. I will most probably use up what I have (or give away to unenlightened girlfriends, ha ha); but I feel what you wrote.

Can't wait to get my conditioners! I'm all about conditioners these days. I ordered the sitrinilla mask and 24/7 conditioner.

I've have not Tried the stirnila but i can vouch for the moisture 24/7 its a very good conditioner

I must admit when I opened the Sitrinilla two things hit me the first was the texture. It looked like Royal Crown Grease (for those of you who are over the age of 35 you know what I am talking about) but within seconds the scent waft up to my nose and I was like okaaay. Not sure how this product is going to work but the scent is drawing me to try it.

When I put it in my hair, again I am thinking this looks just like Royal Crown Grease but oh the smell, anyway I slathered it up there and I did not have to use much. Now you all have seen the beast.

pixel.gif

I had earlier that day put in a Henna/Indigo mixture so you know the hair was rubbery feeling. No worries, I then put the sitrinilla on and got up under my hair dryer for 30 minutes. Rinsed (which I was surprised at how easy it came out with just water) and was seriously amazed how soft it felt. I then used the baggy cream for detangling and the cocoshikaki (sp?) oil on the ends and the edges of my whole head.

The shots below are the very first time I have been able to wear my hair in this type of style and not only that I did not have to worry about the pain and agony of dealing major tangles on dry hair when preparing to go to bed.

No joke. This is my look after henna/indigo and Hairveda. I purposely didn't use any other products including my daily spritz, castor oil mixture and my beloved Afro detangler.

If these products do anything to help with growth that is all gravy to me, I just wanted something to help me manage 'The Beast'. I think I am going to go after the whole line especially the 24/7.

Hello my name is Mscocoface and I am the new unoffical spokesperson for HairVeda.:yep:

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the Watika Frosting will be available? I went to her website today and it wasn't listed.

She says on her website that the Vatika Frosting is "only available in Late Fall/Winter & Early Spring." If you sign up on her forum you can check for updates. She is definitely the type not to leave her customer's hanging. I can't wait 'til it's available - I'm buying a lot!! :lick:

im still loving the cocasta oil but now im using shescentit's seyani butterinstead of the green tea butter. i love them both.

Okay this site is like crack! I'm a newbie and as soon as I think I have everything I need for my regi I find something else I "need". I'm a pj from way back so I have to be careful. I will be checking the hairveda site on a daily for the vatika frosting! Thank goodness the cc are put away I'm only dealing with cash/debit or I would be in trouble.I'm off to check out shescentit (sp?) ;)!

I can't wait to try these products:

Cocasta Shikakai Oil
Sitrinillah Masque
Moisture Condish 24/7
Whipped Cream
Whipped Gelly
Almond Glaze

Thanks alot ladies for introducing me to HairVeda.

I finally ordered these products this morning and I am soooooo excited. I can't wait to get my hair goodies.:yay::bouncy::yay:

I really want to order but im holding off until the Vatika Frosting is back!
Than i will make my purchase:look:

I think she's going to be running some kind of special when it returns too :yep:. I still have almost a whole 8 oz. jar left from my late spring/early summer order, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for specials :grin:

I think she's going to be running some kind of special when it returns too :yep:. I still have almost a whole 8 oz. jar left from my late spring/early summer order, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for specials :grin:

That's great news!I wonder how long it'll be available before it's on back order lol

I really want to order but im holding off until the Vatika Frosting is back!
Than i will make my purchase:look:

I'm doing the same thing. I have a lot of stuff to order. I'm getting rid of my store bought products that have yucky ingredients that do not work for my hair.

eta: I changed my mind. I'm going to order some products now.

Last edited:
The almond glaze is FAAAANNNTASSSTICCCC....for slicking edges.especially when wet....the whipped jelly is awesome for slicking edges too. It holds like a gel...but its not a gel. Im a slicked edges fanatic so these products are two thumbs up....as for the strinilah condtioner..IF U AINT GOT STRINILAH. UR MISSING OUT BIGTIME. That conditioner beats out my salerm wheat germ mask. It was so moisturizing it was scary..really. i save for after protein treatments or when i havent dc'ed in a while. i didnt have to moisturize for 2 days!!!...the shealoe didnt do anything for my hair shaft...but i think it will do wonders on dry ends. Cocasta oil i use during the colder months for sealing. and vatika frosting i use to seal my ends...i have to put it in the fridge now cuz its just a big jar or melted oil. Lol....The whipped cream was the only thing that didnt work for me....i think i want the moisture 24-7...and cant wait for her new showcase of products in the fall-winter

Back