Hairveda products are amazing!!

yes they are for relaxed and natural. i have been transitioning for 11 months and my hair loves her products.

After reading tons of reviews about these products and driving BJ crazy with questions and comments as well as saving all the money during the last two months of non hair purchases....

I have decided to bite the bullet and purchase some of these products.

Now this is the hair it is going into... Y'all wish me luck, better still prayers will be accepted at all times!

Hairveda vs. The BEAST!!!!!! :lachen:

HairHighlightsandHenna003.jpg

Updates027-1.jpg

APictures002A.jpg

AfroPuffShots002.jpg

WARNING: There will be no placing of bets during this fight! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I just did an absolutely amazing moisturizing conditioner with Hairveda Sitrinillah, raw honey, and Hairveda Vatika Frosting. Not only did it smell heavenly, but my hair feels incredibly moisturized. This will remain my staple DC mix for a while.:yep:

It is bookmarked and I will be buying this week. The prices are wonderful!! One item that I want is backordered but gonna try these products out and see how they work for me. Still trying to find my staple products....:grin:

After reading tons of reviews about these products and driving BJ crazy with questions and comments as well as saving all the money during the last two months of non hair purchases....

I have decided to bite the bullet and purchase some of these products.

Now this is the hair it is going into... Y'all wish me luck, better still prayers will be accepted at all times!

Hairveda vs. The BEAST!!!!!! :lachen:

HairHighlightsandHenna003.jpg

Updates027-1.jpg

APictures002A.jpg

AfroPuffShots002.jpg

WARNING: There will be no placing of bets during this fight! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

:bouncy: I am over here crackin up. But from these post everyone has on here Hairveda is going to tame that beast:lachen::lol:

:bouncy: I am over here crackin up. But from these post everyone has on here Hairveda is going to tame that beast:lachen::lol:

Girl, I hope so. I love ayurvedic products so this is right up my alley. My hair is getting thicker and thicker and I am telling you this week I have had some serious fights to beat this stuff into submission.

Keep Hope Alive!!!!!!!

Well alllright, Misssy. Talk about a glowing endorsement. They oughta make you a spokesperson for doing this, humph.

I'll check 'em out. (As if I need more stuff, lol). :grin:

Okay, here's what's in my cart:

Whipped Cream

Green Tea Herbal Butter

CoCasta Shikakai Oil

Can't wait to smell this stuff. Sounds lucious.

Thanks for sharing Princess.

Ijust did an absolutely amazing moisturizing conditioner with Hairveda Sitrinillah, raw honey, and Hairveda Vatika Frosting. Not only did it smell heavenly, but my hair feels incredibly moisturized. This will remain my staple DC mix for a while.:yep:
:rolleyes: You mixed all of this together and deep conditioned this way?

my hair came out a crunchy HAM today after i used keracare foam wrap lotion. my ends were terrible so i moisturized my ends with green tea butter and sealed with cocasta oil. my hair feels so good right now. but im still going to deep condition this weekend.

My cart is:

Amala Shampoo with Shikakai Extract
SitriNillah Deep Conditioning Masque
Moist Condition 24/7- Our Daily Moisturizing Conditioner
Moist Condition PRO-
Whipped Cream -Ends Hydration
Whipped Shea Aloe Mousse
CoCasta Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil

I think that is enough for now:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

ETA: Ordered.....

Last edited:
Mine ordered and on the way according to her e-mail yesterday. Yippeee [clapping hands gleely - is dat a word????]

Thanks alot........ Now I have to go order. Didn't wanna do it but you all forced me into it!! Again, Thanks.

I just had to add.......I know it's silly, but I have to confess.... I've notice alot of members using "Whipped Cream". I was like huh????? Actual whipped cream being used in the hair. I was wondering how is whipped cream is going to help with healthry hair growth. As a newbei I just sat back and waited to see how others would respond. And no, I didn't use whipped cream in my hair....... At some point I was turned on to Hairveda and viewing their products, low and behold, there was "Whipped Cream". There I confessed. whewwwwwwww I feel better now. I ordered it and get wait to get!!!!

Just placed my Order for Whipped Shea Aloe Mousse and Whipped Cream

yeah yeah i know they are closed until the 25 but I could wait..

You ppl will not turn me into a PJ :nono:

:rolleyes: You mixed all of this together and deep conditioned this way?

Yup...sure did! Sitrinillah mixes well with so many natural additives. The Vatika Frosting melts nicely in the jar under warm water and mixes well too. Then just add raw honey. Pure moisture!:yep:

I just had to add.......I know it's silly, but I have to confess.... I've notice alot of members using "Whipped Cream". I was like huh????? Actual whipped cream being used in the hair. I was wondering how is whipped cream is going to help with healthry hair growth. As a newbei I just sat back and waited to see how others would respond. And no, I didn't use whipped cream in my hair....... At some point I was turned on to Hairveda and viewing their products, low and behold, there was "Whipped Cream". There I confessed. whewwwwwwww I feel better now. I ordered it and get wait to get!!!!

I was so HV-focused, I had to read this a few times and then it hit me. I know she didn't think we were using whipped cream...like what you put on ice cream. But....yup....that's what you meant! That's hilarious!:grin:

I just ordered Methi Sativa Protein Tea, SitriNillah Masque, Whipped Cream, and CoCasta Shikakai Oil.

I am wondering how is the Moisture 24/7 working as a cowash. I will eventually get Almond Glaze also.

I can't wait to try these products:

Cocasta Shikakai Oil
Sitrinillah Masque
Moisture Condish 24/7
Whipped Cream
Whipped Gelly
Almond Glaze

Thanks alot ladies for introducing me to HairVeda.

:look: Yeah I admit it....... but who was I to question. You guys are the Pros. I was thinking
I was so HV-focused, I had to read this a few times and then it hit me. I know she didn't think we were using whipped cream...like what you put on ice cream. But....yup....that's what you meant! That's hilarious!:grin:

Back