Hairveda products are amazing!!

when i first got my green tea butter it was like a butter. it was solid but not hard. this last time it was like liquid so idk.

I had it in the fridge when I posted, and I took it out about an hour later and it was firm so I put it on my dresser.

Well I checked it again 5 minutes ago and it's a liquid again. I guess that's just the way it is, which I don't like.
But the almond glaze seems great so far.

I told yall that one day I would post a pic of my Hairveda stash. I finally figured out how to post pics in a thread. Whew these pics are detailed. I think I see a hair. Sorry about that. This is my front closet next to the bathroom. I think I might see some dirt on the wall too. Ignore.

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

Oh yeah I realized that's not all. I have two 16 oz bottles of Moist 24/7 and a tub of Shea Aloe Mousse (now whipped clouds).

*digging in the crates moment*

Was doing hardcore spring cleaning...came upon a box of items that I had packed away when I moved...

lo and behold...found a quarter of a jar of ole skool Hairveda Almond Glaze from when BJ first opened the site!

I greased my scalp and sealed my pigtails with it and me like for that purpose...keep in mind this is beeswax free.

I'm thinking about asking her if she can make the old school version again as well. I would definitely start buying again.

*digging in the crates moment*

Was doing hardcore spring cleaning...came upon a box of items that I had packed away when I moved...

lo and behold...found a quarter of a jar of ole skool Hairveda Almond Glaze from when BJ first opened the site!

I greased my scalp and sealed my pigtails with it and me like for that purpose...keep in mind this is beeswax free.

I'm thinking about asking her if she can make the old school version again as well. I would definitely start buying again.
Old school version? So she changed it? My last batch of AG was from black friday but I didn't know there was a change.

Is the green tea butter supposed to be a liquid? I don't know if it's because I live in TX, but the texture of it is kind of gross and I spilled some when I opened the jar.
It's not even that hot here yet, but I'll see if it firms up.
It definitely shouldn't be liquid. Mine is thick/creamy/fluffy soft. I can hold the jar upside down and it dosen't move, even in hot weather. Wonder what happened.

Shay I'ma need you to resize those pics first of all. Second, I say got damn! OCD-ish? :lachen: That is hilarious. You look like you're selling the stuff on the side. PJ-ism @ it's finest. I'm so proud of you! *tear*

Shay72, I can't breathe! Please adopt me and do my hair with all that Hairveda stuff! LMAO

I received my order today, but BJ forgot 2 items *crying* I hope she sends it soon. I also received shea butter, almond butter, and mango butter from Texas Natural Supply. Its going to be a long night in the shower. Hope nobody has to go to the bathroom today! LOL

Shay I'ma need you to resize those pics first of all. Second, I say got damn! OCD-ish? :lachen: That is hilarious. You look like you're selling the stuff on the side. PJ-ism @ it's finest. I'm so proud of you! *tear*
Girl you are a MESS!:lachen:

Shay:
Are you really still purchasing? Jesus might come before you use up all that stuff you already have....:yep:

Y'all know a sale is coming up right? TBA, but it's coming. I just seented something :look: :sekret:

Another BIG SALE!

Its time to award you all with some of our great offers!

This time around we'll have some of our customer favorites on sale!

Vatika Frosting
Whipped Gelly
Green Tea
Whipped Clouds!!

Sale to be announced soon!

Oh Lord please help me...:thud:

Shay, I'm in disbelief now:lachen: I was staring hard at your pics trying to understand WHY you did order this much of each item :lachen: PJ-ism at its finest, huh? :spinning: But I ain't mad at you, that's good stuff :yep:

Another BIG SALE!

Its time to award you all with some of our great offers!

This time around we'll have some of our customer favorites on sale!

Vatika Frosting
Whipped Gelly
Green Tea
Whipped Clouds!!

Sale to be announced soon!

Oh Lord please help me...:thud:

GREAT
Of course this happens a week after I order my stuff LOL

I am not in love with the whipped clouds :perplexed I don't like the smell or texture. I guess I expected it to have the same consistency as Shescenit.com's shea butter. But I'll use it anyway and mix it with something else.

I JUST GOT MY FIRST SHIPMENT OF VATIKA FROSTING!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO USE IT....I HAVE SOME PRODUCT IN MY HAIR ALREADY, I'M TEMPTED TO WASH IT JUST SO I CAN PUT SOME FROSTING IN MY HAIR....IT SMELLS SO DEVINE!!!:lick::lick::lick:

Old school version? So she changed it? My last batch of AG was from black friday but I didn't know there was a change.

Yup....I was an ole skool Hairveda user, 2007.. :giggle:

The current version ingredient list reads: Sweet Almond Butter, Sweet Almond oil, Ricinus communis Seed oil, Beeswax, L. Laurate, Copernica Cerifera Wax, Fragrance. 4oz.

My old 2007 version reads: Pure Almond Butter, Nature's Jelly, Almond Oil, Glycerin, Fragrance.

I may try the new one to see the difference. I don't know about the beeswax on the edges though..seems like it would cause blockage...

Last edited:
GREAT

I am not in love with the whipped clouds :perplexed I don't like the smell or texture. I guess I expected it to have the same consistency as Shescenit.com's shea butter. But I'll use it anyway and mix it with something else.
I didn't order the new one because I have two jars of the SheaAloe (same thing, old name) that I don't like for the same reasons. That and the Hydrasoft spritz are the only two things I do NOT care for.

You're asking too much right now. I just learned how to use photobucket and how to put pictures in a post so maybe next time. You know I thought I was a baby pj until I took those pics. Now I'm all bored so I'm buying a bunch of other stuff too. The last time my mom came to my place she was like "Wow...at least it's organized."

Shay72, I can't breathe! Please adopt me and do my hair with all that Hairveda stuff! LMAO

I received my order today, but BJ forgot 2 items *crying* I hope she sends it soon. I also received shea butter, almond butter, and mango butter from Texas Natural Supply. Its going to be a long night in the shower. Hope nobody has to go to the bathroom today! LOL
You know we don't share Hairveda.

Girl you are a MESS!:lachen:

Shay:
Are you really still purchasing? Jesus might come before you use up all that stuff you already have....:yep:
:funny:

:lachen:I can see Shay trying to pack all that stuff on the chariot and it would be swingin low, for real!
:giggle:

Shay, I'm in disbelief now:lachen: I was staring hard at your pics trying to understand WHY you did order this much of each item :lachen: PJ-ism at its finest, huh? :spinning: But I ain't mad at you, that's good stuff :yep:
I guess I'm in the pj society now!

GREAT

I use the Whipped Shea Aloe Mousse (new Whipped Clouds) as a moisturizer for my body. I use Avosoya as an oil for my skin. I can always find a way to use it.

I didn't order the new one because I have two jars of the SheaAloe (same thing, old name) that I don't like for the same reasons. That and the Hydrasoft spritz are the only two things I do NOT care for.
I used to LOVE :lick: hydra but now I'm like oh okay.

i hope that when i do the big chop her products will work for me. if anything i know i will always use the vatika frosting, cocoasta oil, and maybe the whipped cream. the conditioners may work on my natural hair too.
im trying sooooooooooo hard not to big chop yet but its killing me.

i was just wondering if any ladies from the uk have tried to order this?

ETA- never mind i couldnt resist ordering anyway

Last edited:
Back