Hairveda products are amazing!!

*noooo she is not amped up at 3:44 a.m.....*
:look:

ML you better quit!! I had a bout of insomnia...:lachen: Now I have placed about 5 hairveda orders..why am I not on the mailing list?? I just have to go back and stalk the site daily...which is fine with me..

The email said 40-50% off of:
Vatika Frosting
Whipped Gelly
CoCasta Oil
Whipped Clouds
Herbal Green Tea Butter

That's a great sale. I don't really need anything but I'd love some more Cocasta.

Yes, it is.. but this is stuff I already have! That whipped gelly lasts me forever.. I can only use a literal DROP of CoCasta without looking like a greaseball so I still have 80% of that bottle left.. No whipped cream? I'm coming to the end of a bottle; but I have a new bottle waiting.. I wanted some more sitrinillah and to try the conditioners.. oh well.. maybe I'll save my $..

VF is used as a sealant right? I've got enough butters and oils running around here that I can't use now..

HAS THE SALE STARTED?????????????????

LAWD JESUS, I CAN'T GET TO THE WEBSITE FROM WORK, IT'S BLOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LAWD JESUS, I CAN'T GET TO THE WEBSITE FROM WORK, IT'S BLOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!:lachen:

Calm down KPH....it starts on the 15th. Not sure when it ends.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Not until the 15th but I know y'all gonna be on it at midnight. I'm trying to decide if I need anything. I could always use more VF and CoCasta - those are the only things I use off of that list. I really need to get some more sitrinillah, but if it's not on sale I can wait.

ML you better quit!! I had a bout of insomnia...:lachen: Now I have placed about 5 hairveda orders..why am I not on the mailing list?? I just have to go back and stalk the site daily...which is fine with me..

Yes, it is.. but this is stuff I already have! That whipped gelly lasts me forever.. I can only use a literal DROP of CoCasta without looking like a greaseball so I still have 80% of that bottle left.. No whipped cream? I'm coming to the end of a bottle; but I have a new bottle waiting.. I wanted some more sitrinillah and to try the conditioners.. oh well.. maybe I'll save my $..

VF is used as a sealant right? I've got enough butters and oils running around here that I can't use now..

Just holler if you need more SitriNillah. I got you :sekret: BTW, I think you have to register to be on the e-mail list. I spent all my money in ATL so I have no dollars for this sale and I need some green tea butter :wallbash:

Dayum, Pookie!!

The sale is over. everybody go home, nothing to see here

Yeah don't go to her website... you bunch of greedy women ,you better not buy everything!

Ya'll know I can't keep my addicted to Hairveda behind away. Shoot Cocasta is usually $20 a bottle and I always need Vatika. Don't judge me.

OMG 40-50% off Whipped Gelly....I only have one jar left....and My Pretty Ricky teenager done got hold of my Cocasta for his "waves".....:thud:.and cheaper shipping......:thud:
I NEED this SALE!!!!

countdown.gif

crackhead.gif

Bwaaaaaaah...a.

*ok...who's going to ask BJ what happened to the salon sizes?*
*hoping they are coming back...*

I asked her about the Almond Glaze a while back and she said the jar was melting when packaging the product. So she said until she got another supplier she would not be providing it. I don't know if that same supplier provides gallon sizes too.

Just holler if you need more SitriNillah. I got you :sekret: BTW, I think you have to register to be on the e-mail list. I spent all my money in ATL so I have no dollars for this sale and I need some green tea butter :wallbash:

Dayum, Pookie!!

Hey punkin!! I got you for some green tea butter.. what else you thinking about ... Happy Bday.. now I gotta stay up til midnight!!!!

I want to try the whipped gelly. Is it good? Also is the sale for everyone or just people who registered?:look:

Sale for everyone. The announcement is up on the site. I SWEAR by the whipped gelly. I have 4bvgttt hair that would never have that smooth sleek look without a ton of hard crispy gels. But the whipped gelly LAYS my hair down even when I am stretching. Makes it smooth and shiny but not crusty. I am in :love: It's my baby daddy!

Yall think the sale will really be on & the store open at midnight? Cuz I will truly get up out my bed at 12 to order. But I'll be mad if I do & it aint open till like 8am! ????

Dag why you gotta bold it and put it in red?:lachen:
Cuz I wanted to make sure urbody saw that mess lol.
Hey punkin!! I got you for some green tea butter.. what else you thinking about ... Happy Bday.. now I gotta stay up til midnight!!!!
Hey girl. Thanks! I'm not really thinking about anything else, maybe more whipped gelly but that's seriously it. Oh, and I'm kinda salty w/Mr. S tonight :darkcloud:

Back