Hairveda products are amazing!!

Yup....I was an ole skool Hairveda user, 2007.. :giggle:

The current version ingredient list reads: Sweet Almond Butter, Sweet Almond oil, Ricinus communis Seed oil, Beeswax, L. Laurate, Copernica Cerifera Wax, Fragrance. 4oz.

My old 2007 version reads: Pure Almond Butter, Nature's Jelly, Almond Oil, Glycerin, Fragrance.

I may try the new one to see the difference. I don't know about the beeswax on the edges though..seems like it would cause blockage...

Ummm, she needs to bring back that old version. That pissed me off seeing that.

I also had a problem with the beeswax after a while...you really have to wash that stuff out and not be heavy handed..

Why she changed the formula? You got any more of the old jars?:look: You takin' offers?

Shell send out an emai and I'm sure SOMEone will post it here. I aint. Damn vultures. Oops, I meant lurkers. :look:

I'm like you Eisani I ain't sharing ish! It also didn't help that Angeldoll (beautiful hair) posted her reggie and Hairveda is all up and in there! Times like this I am so happy that I have a huge stash!

You know I really liked the moisturizing effect of the whipped cream... but it made my hair shed. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm like you Eisani I ain't sharing ish! It also didn't help that Angeldoll (beautiful hair) posted her reggie and Hairveda is all up and in there! Times like this I am so happy that I have a huge stash!
Angeldoll's hair is gorgeous and she has progressed to quickly! Yea, she's gonna influence a lot of purchases.
You know I really liked the moisturizing effect of the whipped cream... but it made my hair shed. Has anyone else experienced this?

Are you using it on wet or dry hair? How much and how, like baggying or what? I experienced shedding with it when I was using it on damp hair. I think it was too much moisture that way, but I'm fine if I use a smidge on dry hair, namely my ends.

Are you using it on wet or dry hair? How much and how, like baggying or what? I experienced shedding with it when I was using it on damp hair. I think it was too much moisture that way, but I'm fine if I use a smidge on dry hair, namely my ends.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...Yeah I think you are right. I usely moisturize on damp, dang near dry hair, I will get again and see if it works on completely dry hair. Thanks.

OOOOoooohhhhh this post has me so excited about receiving my shipment. Kind of glad I didn't know SheaAloe was the same as Whipped Clouds. I looked at all those categories a million times, then sent an email for help b/c I didn't know the name changed. I feel like a klutz now, lol. I ordered the Cocasta Shikakai Oil, cause I just finished Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir, ordered whipped baggy cream b/c I'm back on board with my bunning and phony ponies, and the Almond Glaze. Hopefully, sometime next week I'll be flaunting some shiny healthy locks thanks to Hairveda!

Ummm, she needs to bring back that old version. That pissed me off seeing that.

I also had a problem with the beeswax after a while...you really have to wash that stuff out and not be heavy handed..

Why she changed the formula? You got any more of the old jars?:look: You takin' offers?

Nahhh son.. :lol: I just happened to find this jar all random like....I actually thought my mama had it..:look:

I think I'm going to ask if it's possible for a non-beeswax version to be made again.. if it was, I'd definitely get. :yep: I forgot how much I liked.

YUP! That's why i got rid of mine...seemed fine at first but as i used it as a leave-in and did my normal rollerset, hair was just shedding all over the place.

Tried it on wet AND damp hair...too much shedding for me. I could've just used a smidge on my ends too but I didnt want that to cause splits so i had to pass it off.

Okay it's official... I do not like the shealoe mousse. I gave it 3 chances. It does not moisturize. Period. So has anyone tried the new version of this?

Okay it's official... I do not like the shealoe mousse. I gave it 3 chances. It does not moisturize. Period. So has anyone tried the new version of this?

The original version did not work at all for my hair....but was a really good moisturizer for my legs and feet.

I want to try the new one, but am waiting for more reviews before I purchase.

Okay...do anyone have any ideal when this sale suppose to be. Im starting to feel like a fiend, I be checking her page like everyday, to see if the prices has changed. I need my vatika frosting.

Last edited:
Okay...do anyone have any ideal when this sale suppose to be. Im starting to feel like a fiend, I be checking her page like everyday, to see if the prices has changed. I need my vatika frosting.

You too? And we all know I do not need any more Hairveda!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:lachen:

The store is closed until April 12th for restocking! I'm laughing cuz you know I don't need anything....except maybe some vatika frosting

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:lachen:

The store is closed until April 12th for restocking! I'm laughing cuz you know I don't need anything....except maybe some vatika frosting

LMAO - I swear I just came from the site to check something and saw closed for restocking...and I was like...:blush:...
then was like....I don't even need anything right now...

then I thought of y'all and was gonna post but u beat me to it! :lol:

:spank: You know good and damn well...

wowow..i didnt even know the store shut down..i need some sitrinillah like really badly..but if a sale is coming..i will sacrifice a feww days...

now that i did the big chop i wonder if the sitrinilla would work better. i still have one jar left so i will try it this week.

Back